Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wolfmecla

Literally had to shower off the second hand embarrassment for her! Can you imagine sitting at a table near her, watching her lip biting into her phone. What an absolute hagg of a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gimplick

I’m guessing this is the dress she’s wearing to the wedding, I hope to god it’s more pink than it looks as it looks almost white there!
I've never seen a side pic of her. I gotta admit I didn't realise her true shape until seeing this.

She really is a catfish. Imagine seeing what she puts online thinking you'll meet that but actually meet that!

• Heart

Stoners

“Ya girl did a big sale at work” (eye fuck, eye fuck) Splendid Gem, how about you put the commission into your “Save up to get a place of my own because poncing off my ex at this age is ridiculous” account, rather than spending it on getting your lashes done or aging your already vintage satchel-like face on the sunbeds

• Haha
  • Sick

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Starts recording, looks away from the camera for 3 seconds, looks at camera, bites lip, talks shit.
It's all so fake

• Wow
  • Haha

ladygardener

Cannot believe she's meeting random blokes off the internet, shagging them in the spare room of her ex ex boyfriend's house and BRAGGING about it. Dangerous, disrespectful, desperate.

Reactions: 15
Just Gem checking in for a shift at the brothel.

Does this mahogany unit coloured cretin not know what office-appropriate attire is? I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with such little fashion sense but who loves themselves as much as her.

As for all these reposts lately re trans alliance and the like… I’d maybe respect her for it if she typed things in her own words. She is blank. Full stop.

• Haha

Stoners

Her round up of 2023 photos looks like those American mugshots that show a criminals demise after years on meth!

• Haha

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
She’s that skint she’s using love 2 shop vouchers to buy junk food in Iceland. Imagine being in that state when you’re single and live in your ex’s spare room. It’s beyond embarrassing and I wouldn’t be telling a soul, let alone potentially thousands on Instagram

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever sat with my dressing gown hanging off my shoulders last night, it’s so obviously done so she can have her droopy tits hanging out, but she doesn’t aim her content at men guys!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
She’s so cringe. She has 1000000% got a bloke she likes watching her stories. The lip biting when she’s talking about the rain? Jeez. No. Words.

• Haha