Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Matched at 6pm, met at 7.30 and then he spent the night, not thirsty at all, and as she’s said he’s followed her on Insta it’s pretty easy to see who he is, but BOUNDARIES!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Stoners

Oh for Christs sake Gemma. Nobody cares about your vibrator or your new black hair, and as for funny?? Nope. If I was stuck on a desert island with Gemma and a tin of spam, I’d eat Gemma and talk to the spam

• Haha
Reactions: 21

craycrayxx

Oh for Christs sake Gemma. Nobody cares about your vibrator or your new black hair, and as for funny?? Nope. If I was stuck on a desert island with Gemma and a tin of spam, I’d eat Gemma and talk to the spam
Do you know what gets me, ‘hi, it’s me… I’m back’ and 19379272 seconds of eye rolling.
Your not fucking Beyoncé babes, nobody’s even realised you wasn’t on your stories. Couldn’t love herself any more

• Haha
Reactions: 20

stevenseagull

VIP Member
I can’t believe she wore that skirt to a slug and fucking lettuce. Only the best places for Ol Dusty Balls and Ms Saggy Tits

• Haha

craycrayxx

Imagine telling everyone you get your eyelashes & hair done pretty much every fortnight and your out boozing most weekends whilst living in your ex’s spare room as you can’t afford to live alone.
I’m embarrassed for her

• Haha

Skye green

Chatty Member
Not used to sharing a bed but only moved out of her boyfriends a week or two ago whom she shared a bed with 😂😂 I love single Gemma

• Haha
I usually read and never comment but I just have to after her latest. WTAF?! She’s literally JUST got out of a relationship, she’s living with her ex and within half an hour on Tinder she’s met someone, slept with him and making Christmas market plans. No wonder she’s doing a public debrief on Instagram, she clearly has absolutely zero ‘real life’ friends to tell her what a TERRIBLE idea this is!

• Haha

craycrayxx

Please tell me she hasn’t just posted that wish thing asking people to pay for her lashes/coffees etc? 🫠The second hand embarrassment is too much.

I’m going to have to unfollow her now, can’t cope anymore. Embarrassing little sponger!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The perfect dresses for when you want everyone to be able to see what you had for dinner
Why is her ego so big? I laughed when she compared herself to Jessica rabbit because that is what she thinks she looks like when she's more like shrek in a bag wig. Also the word advertisement for that bra there could be.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Stoners

Everytime I see her saggy cleavage with that gaping space in between, I think of a Romanian rescue street dog that’s had litter after litter. Although their teats probably look better than Gems

• Haha
Reactions: 18

craycrayxx

‘Single Gemma apparently cannot stop drinking & partying every weekend’.. I bet you can’t babes, must be great being a freeloading spare room cringebag ££

• Haha
Reactions: 18