Theweirdone_xx #5 will be climbing while she sits and stares.. stop filming no one cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
I was about to reply and realised it was over 1k posts.

I cannot believe the comment to that girl about her weight and then post something about anorexia..

Is she wanting to be the pot here or the kettle?! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Imagine spending your lunch break taking pictures if yourself in the bogs. Love yourself much?!

also.. second day now she’s been wearing a size 22… your not an 18 after all are you babes 🫠👀 absolutely nothing wrong with that, just be bleeping honest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she wear this to work? Her arse will be hanging out but surely that's the look she's going for. If she's supposedly a size 18, wearing a size 22 but shiuldve sized down how is that 'true to size'. And don't even get me started on the hideous boots.
Can you imagine how many of her colleagues talk about her behind her back

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How she can claim to be body positive in any capacity is absolutely beyond me. All the posts about fat-phobia… she’s the epitome of fat phobic seeing as she’s doing everything she can, in the most unhealthy way possible, to be a smaller person. bleep.

Reactions: 16
That hair! Does she think it looks good? It looks unkept and spare me the diet lectures, she loves every moment of showing of her weight loss and draws attention to it at every chance she gets!

Reactions: 12
She clearly hasn’t got an iron has she?
or any shame, a sense of self worth that doesn’t revolve around men, or an iota of modesty or decency 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just such a complete mess. The way she dresses, the way she acts, her make up, her hair.. she’s just rough.

Reactions: 11
Start of all story’s: ‘Hello, Hi, it’s me’
Yes we know, we follow your bleeping Instagram you twit. That line infuriates me more than it probably should 🤣

• Haha
"I'm an 18...well I wear size 18 river island skinny jeans" loads of items size 22 fit and only 1 size 18 item fits...so she's an 18 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.