Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course it’s all tattles fault. This is what pisses me off with influencers. Rather than look at their own behaviour they jump on the “haters” bandwagon.

Reactions: 16
Its funny how her account gets suspended and she claims to have no idea why, or given a reason yet she knows she will find the answer on tattle 😂 says to me that she knew what and how she was replying too last night was toxic

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's right Gem, blame us Tattlers for YOUR behaviour. Take some accountability and get some therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I knew she would check straight on here. She won’t lose her account though will she? Won’t it just be a suspension?

Reactions: 8
At least she admits to checking here. Most influencers “friends” tell them what people say on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.
Sorry why does it matter if they’re under 10k? I don’t know what that means. Is it cause they could gain followers from this?. I’m not very good with all this stuff lol xx

Reactions: 3
Sorry why does it matter if they’re under 10k? I don’t know what that means. Is it cause they could gain followers from this?. I’m not very good with all this stuff lol xx
If they have a following of less than 10k, they don't have a big enough following to be mentioned on tattle. They are not a public figure.

Reactions: 5
I think there’s a rule somewhere that you can’t start threads for someone under 10k as there’s no guarantee that person particularly wants to be in the public domain, so I assume that goes for sharing stuff from accounts as well? I’m not 100% sure.

What I will say is this person is desperate for attention and followers, so they probably would love to be over 10k 😂

Reactions: 6
I think there’s a rule somewhere that you can’t start threads for someone under 10k as there’s no guarantee that person particularly wants to be in the public domain, so I assume that goes for sharing stuff from accounts as well? I’m not 100% sure.

What I will say is this person is desperate for attention and followers, so they probably would love to be over 10k 😂
Aw I didn’t know that, thanks. That makes sense. I wonder why she hasn’t asked Poppy or Jess to help her? Their following is much bigger x

Reactions: 2
Its funny how her account gets suspended and she claims to have no idea why, or given a reason yet she knows she will find the answer on tattle 😂 says to me that she knew what and how she was replying too last night was toxic
It's come back to bite her on the arse hasn't it ...she thought she was being clever and all smug with the "it's my account I'll do what I like "arrogance.

She'll be on Instagrams radar now so next time she decides to disregard the rules her account will be banned.

Aw I didn’t know that, thanks. That makes sense. I wonder why she hasn’t asked Poppy or Jess to help her? Their following is much bigger x
Do you mean Poppy her bestie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It's come back to bite her on the arse hasn't it ...she thought she was being clever and all smug with the "it's my account I'll do what I like "arrogance.

She'll be on Instagrams radar now so next time she decides to disregard the rules her account will be banned.

Do you mean Poppy her bestie 🤣🤣🤣
The annoying thing this is when she, no doubt, will get her account back at some point, she’ll cry bullying, awful trolls, and how Instagram doesn’t allow people to share their struggles when battling mental health/fat bodies 🥱 Anyone with a brain cell could see how she was promoting disordered eating by claiming to have not eaten since Sunday with a sly smirk whilst constantly going on about how her clothes didn’t fit her and changing her dress size in her bio. She really is a nasty, horrible person. I used to think Curvy Luce was worse but they’re equally as bad in their own ways. Gemma’s just more sly about it rather than aggressive like Lucy.

T minus how many days until she’s made “redundant” from her current job?

• Heart
The annoying thing this is when she, no doubt, will get her account back at some point, she’ll cry bullying, awful trolls, and how Instagram doesn’t allow people to share their struggles when battling mental health/fat bodies 🥱 Anyone with a brain cell could see how she was promoting disordered eating by claiming to have not eaten since Sunday with a sly smirk whilst constantly going on about how her clothes didn’t fit her and changing her dress size in her bio. She really is a nasty, horrible person. I used to think Curvy Luce was worse but they’re equally as bad in their own ways. Gemma’s just more sly about it rather than aggressive like Lucy.

T minus how many days until she’s made “redundant” from her current job?
Simply solution to that though is to report her again. There is no spin she can put on what has happened...she has clearly stated more than once that she has gone days without eating and she also repeatedly has mentioned the need for smaller dress size when she showing off her freebies. None of it is acceptable and all points to promotion of disordered eating. And she knows better than to behave like this.

yeah why change the bio? Surely if she’s lost weight accidentally then you’d expect to return to your usual size. I have to admit though I think she looks so much better lately, maybe it’s just that she seems happier. She will defo claim to be bullied but end of the day she’s been reported. Instagrams choice to ban her

Reactions: 4
yeah why change the bio? Surely if she’s lost weight accidentally then you’d expect to return to your usual size. I have to admit though I think she looks so much better lately, maybe it’s just that she seems happier. She will defo claim to be bullied but end of the day she’s been reported. Instagrams choice to ban her
Strange how we perceive things ...I see a deeply unhappy person who has zero self respect or self worth and thinks that people ( men) will like her if she buys into all the sexual talk. She's also made the mistake of thinking now she's lost weight that men are finding her attractive...not the case at all. She's allowing herself to be objectified sexually and these men see her as easy.

She's clearly got no friends and is desperate to be liked and is going about it the wrong way by entertaining all those weirdos on her Instagram.

Reactions: 13
At the end of the day if she’d done nothing wrong then it wouldn’t matter if she’d been reported as they’d review it and say it was fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Post updates about her suspension 🥱 anyone with a burner want to do the honours for this one 😅 I think she’s gone to this person to share it as they have a few thousand followers and will do it, it would be very off brand for someone like Poppy to re-share an account that had been suspended for talk about disordered eating.

Of course she’s HAD to put her current dress size (supposedly, literally looks no different).

Strange how we perceive things ...I see a deeply unhappy person who has zero self respect or self worth and thinks that people ( men) will like her if she buys into all the sexual talk. She's also made the mistake of thinking now she's lost weight that men are finding her attractive...not the case at all. She's allowing herself to be objectified sexually and these men see her as easy.

She's clearly got no friends and is desperate to be liked and is going about it the wrong way by entertaining all those weirdos on her Instagram.
I would agree, the attempts to be coy about shagging in the Linton Travel Tavern with Alan Partridge are so thirsty and disrespectful to her ex. Desperate for attention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I see she's added the really unattractive spaniel ears pic and all the ones with her new fake best friend 🤣🤣🤣

Post updates about her suspension 🥱 anyone with a burner want to do the honours for this one 😅 I think she’s gone to this person to share it as they have a few thousand followers and will do it, it would be very off brand for someone like Poppy to re-share an account that had been suspended for talk about disordered eating.

Of course she’s HAD to put her current dress size (supposedly, literally looks no different).

I would agree, the attempts to be coy about shagging in the Linton Travel Tavern with Alan Partridge are so thirsty and disrespectful to her ex. Desperate for attention.
Plus Poppy really doesn't like her! For all Poppy's oversharing she's never down right filthy like Gemma has been ...Poppy has some dignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All these other insta twats sharing her new profile and saying how devastating it is for her having her original one suspended...
Get a bleeping grip.

Of course, none of them are asking why!

Only sorry because your account got banned you stupid prick, couldn’t give a tit last night could she in her responses? Was rude and a complete twit. No mention of it being our fault because she doesn’t want to drive traffic here for people to open their eyes to her nastiness.
Want to watch the stories but can’t 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.