Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back asserting that she’s no longer going to share her life on stories. Just like she did after covid/sacked on her birthday-gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m chuckling at the thought of how annoyed she’s going to be about a suspension

• Haha
Sorry, I'm new to her, started following her after Jess' launch and thought she was great for how she showed Poppy for a what liar she is.
I can't see a wiki, but wondered what the situation is with her ex?

She’ll be back asserting that she’s no longer going to share her life on stories. Just like she did after covid/sacked on her birthday-gate 😂
Is she a covid denier?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I'm new to her, started following her after Jess' launch and thought she was great for how she showed Poppy for a what liar she is.
Same that's how I ended up here 😂
I am also curious about the ex!

Reactions: 6

Is she a covid denier?
She travelled on a train to do a New Look shoot whilst having covid and when called out on it she lied and deleted all the stories connected to it.

She has been in a relationship with her landlord, she sleeps in his spare room. The relationship ended recently and she's been starving herself and bragging about it on Instagram. She's still living in the poor sods spare room but she's been flirting and having sexual conversations with the random pervs that follow her. She's also been implying she's been having sex ...

Last night she stated she's not eaten since Sunday and thought it was funny . She was called out on it and was unrepentant about the fact that her behaviour is toxic and potentially triggering.

She's also been encouraging all the pervs to send her filthy sexual messages.
Some of the messages last night were absolutely revolting !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She travelled on a train to do a New Look shoot whilst having covid and when called out on it she lied and deleted all the stories connected to it.

She has been in a relationship with her landlord, she sleeps in his spare room. The relationship ended recently and she's been starving herself and bragging about it on Instagram. She's still living in the poor sods spare room but she's been flirting and having sexual conversations with the random pervs that follow her. She's also been implying she's been having sex ...

Last night she stated she's not eaten since Sunday and thought it was funny . She was called out on it and was unrepentant about the fact that her behaviour is toxic and potentially triggering.

And she announced to the world that she loves anal. Each to their own and all that but still 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow

Thank you, so she's as bad as Poppy, travelling whilst having covid.
Ah, so he was her landlord, the way she made it out was that it was her ex boyfriends house.

And she announced to the world that she loves anal. Each to their own and all that but still 🫠
I think it's very obvious she likes to pretend all these things 🤥😉

Thank you, so she's as bad as Poppy, travelling whilst having covid.
Ah, so he was her landlord, the way she made it out was that it was her ex boyfriends house.
It is his house, she was living with him and his brother. A very odd set up...they never went out on dates and slept separately.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

thank you 🙏🏻

what a strange dynamic with her and her landlord

Reactions: 3
I don't think it was her "landlord" per se, they were bf and gf but she slept in a different room, would always do stories from her bed at 11am after literally just rising and moaning she was still tired after 12 hours sleep, alone! The banter that started on here was that it was more of a "landlord situation" as opposed to an actual relationship setup 😂 very odd she is but the bf didn't seem to mind either!

Reactions: 8
So was her sacking controversial? I know she's just started this new job, I didn't know she'd been sacked from her old job. I'd say her work outfits were questionable.
Sorry for all the questions.

Reactions: 5
She really has gone too far this time and finally has been called out and hopefully lost her account. I didn’t see last nights charade, but reading on here it seems like it’s the same thing she’s been doing saying she’s not eating and constantly saying she’s lost weight!! Clearly she thinks this is acceptable to promote and show off about it, and doesn’t give a tit if it triggers people that have eating disorders/weight issues.
Well done everyone that’s reported her.

Someone actually messaged her and said they were thinking about starving themselves to lose weight

• Sad
So was her sacking controversial? I know she's just started this new job, I didn't know she'd been sacked from her old job. I'd say her work outfits were questionable.
Sorry for all the questions.
She was sacked a few months back...she would post stories slagging off the company, being really nasty about them, even sat in the staff toilet posting to Instagram bitching about them so wasn't a surprise when she was given her marching orders! The recent job, she says she was made redundant but the truth most likely was she failed her 6 months probation/ offended everyone by turning up in a bikini to a works do! She reckoned she was the team leader and really good at her job so doesn't make sense she was made redundant !

Someone actually messaged her and said they were thinking about starving themselves to lose weight
A tattler posted the screenshot of that ..incredibly sad that she has triggered someone to that extent..

• Wow
  • Sad
She was sacked a few months back...she would post stories slagging off the company, being really nasty about them, even sat in the staff toilet posting to Instagram bitching about them so wasn't a surprise when she was given her marching orders! The recent job, she says she was made redundant but the truth most likely was she failed her 6 months probation/ offended everyone by turning up in a bikini to a works do! She reckoned she was the team leader and really good at her job so doesn't make sense she was made redundant !

A tattler posted the screenshot of that ..incredibly sad that she has triggered someone to that extent..
I think that fact she states she has dropped two dress sizes by not eating will give people the impression that it works and she may influence people. She always thinks she can say and do what she wants as it’s her page but it isn’t private is it? It’s on social media and she has no idea who is actually watching her and she needs to take that in to consideration.

• Heart
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everyone, I half hate stalk some absolute weirdo’s account that Gemma has shared in the past. Someone who likes to make their ‘activism’ all about them. Any protest they go to they must post several pictures of just them there, almost as though it’s all done for the gram.

Anyway they posted this, I have hidden their account as they are under 10k.

She honestly is the worst, zero accountability for what an awful person she is. Hi Gemma 👋🏻 you’re a nasty piece of work and are incredibly self centred.
Oh dear! Woe is me huh! Love the way she has worded it to make it sound likes she's the poor victim in all of this - it won't have just been Tattle that reported her!- what about that poor person who messaged her saying they were so desperate that they were going to follow her example and starve themselves...

Shame on you Gemma. This should be a lesson to you but clearly you lack any emotional intelligence or integrity to admit you have been a thoughtless twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.