Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed before she has a lot of scarring on her arms and I think she tries so hard to appear happy but the reality of it is she isn’t. I do not think social media is the place for her. As much as she irritates me, I don’t agree with people coming on stories crying and implying that they may hurt themselves which is what I took away from the story. There is so much help available nowadays, Instagram is not the place to get that help. Sorry for the rant everyone but it’s like she trivialises everything but only when it suits. Do not come on to say you’re struggling when the night before you were flirting and doing whatever. Show people where to get the help. Say look i am struggling but I am going to get help.. she will be back on tomorrow all happy and it just messes with peoples heads.

Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed before she has a lot of scarring on her arms and I think she tries so hard to appear happy but the reality of it is she isn’t. I do not think social media is the place for her. As much as she irritates me, I don’t agree with people coming on stories crying and implying that they may hurt themselves which is what I took away from the story. There is so much help available nowadays, Instagram is not the place to get that help. Sorry for the rant everyone but it’s like she trivialises everything but only when it suits. Do not come on to say you’re struggling when the night before you were flirting and doing whatever. Show people where to get the help. Say look i am struggling but I am going to get help.. she will be back on tomorrow all happy and it just messes with peoples heads.
I’ve noticed her scars too, and there have definitely been grid posts that she has removed on which they were very visible. She obviously needs some professional help to deal with whatever is going on psychologically with her. Instagram isn’t the place to cry for help.

Reactions: 4
I have just gone on her grid and when you zoom in the scarring is quite obvious in most pics her arms are bared. She obviously carries a lot of stuff with her but definitely needs help - similarly to poppy this being much bigger and losing weight in the egoville that is Instagram has made for a very unique and specific damaged person in these influencers and I don’t see many fulfilling and personal happy endings for them if they don’t step away and work on themselves. They’re too focused on the likes and engagement too care - like someone said she could shill some eyelash money on therapy!

Reactions: 5
More staring at the camera and then crying, Gemma Instagram is not the place - go and get help. Stop worrying about your numbers - it’s the least of your issues

Reactions: 11
If it wasn’t for the scars I would honestly think this was acting. But the scars make me believe she does suffer. I really hope she gets help.

I also don’t understand the.. I’m upset.. set my filter up,, cry.

How is she this heartbroken?

Reactions: 6
None of it makes sense, clearly this isn’t about the ex because she’s been open about how fine she was after that, but for it to be about someone else who she can have only been seeing for a couple of weeks it seems really weird to have such an extreme reaction.

Oh, and don’t come on stories crying and then say you have nothing to say, it just makes you look like a dick. If you have nothing to say then don’t bother documenting it!

None of it makes sense, clearly this isn’t about the ex because she’s been open about how fine she was after that, but for it to be about someone else who she can have only been seeing for a couple of weeks it seems really weird to have such an extreme reaction.

Oh, and don’t come on stories crying and then say you have nothing to say, it just makes you look like a dick. If you have nothing to say then don’t bother documenting it!
That girl’s reel she’s reposted, Ellie Mae Grady, has the most insufferable account. Every single one of her reels is like that over a break up or how men are all evil. It’s the most negative page and I don’t get how she’s got any kind of following when that is all she talks about. It’s certainly not the kind of stuff she should be looking at in an emotional state.

I get you need to grieve someone you’ve been dating, as it were, but this person appears to have only been around for a few weeks? She said before she wont be looking for a relationship for a while since her break up kept and just alluding to her sex kitten ways and a friend with benefits, so I’m really confused.

Oh well maybe you’ll realise Gemma that reiterating on your stores how your ex was shocked you’d ended it and how much he wanted to try was totally unfair. I can imagine if, whoever this mystery person is, started sharing similar stories on their Instagram about you right now, you’d be absolutely livid.

Last edited:

or she’s been unhappy in her relationship, met someone whilst still with her ex, then left him to go and be with this person and it hasn’t worked out perhaps?

Reactions: 13
or she’s been unhappy in her relationship, met someone whilst still with her ex, then left him to go and be with this person and it hasn’t worked out perhaps?
I thought this she will have been messing around with a new man for weeks now it’s backfired on her.

Gem put the phone down and get some actual help not people from instagram

So basically she's rebounded with some random bloke, jumped straight into bed ( after sushi) with him, subjected him to all the recent Instagram drama and is now surprised that he's dumped her 🤔 its hard to feel any sympathy for someone soo toxic especially as its all looking a tad staged with the carefully selected filter applied before she starts gurning into her phone.

She needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 7
This is the problem when you put so much out publicly, people will speculate

Can we also address this which she’s clearly only posted because it makes her look like she has a tiny waist and huge boobs, she’s toxic
Yes 👏 because if she meant what the caption said she wouldn't have cropped her gunt out.

I'm new to following her, does anyone know how old she is?

Reactions: 3
Yes 👏 because if she meant what the caption said she wouldn't have cropped her gunt out.
Yep ..the ' fat body ' part which was the point of the post was cropped out ! She really does behave like a self absorbed twit!

I'm new to following her, does anyone know how old she is?
I think she's 32 but looks early 40s because of her overuse of sunbeds. Her skin without makeup is shocking.

Last edited:
Yep ..the ' fat body ' part which was the point of the post was cropped out ! She really does behave like a self absorbed twit!

I think she's 32 but looks early 40s because of her overuse of sunbeds. Her skin without makeup is shocking.
I think you’re right she’s definitely under 35 x

Reactions: 2
I think it is so disrespectful to still be living in her ex’s home and behaving like this. She should of moved out long before fooling around with anyone. Which leads me to think what you all said above, she defo was fooling around while still in that relationship, how did she end it so easily without second thought? I feel for her ex, heartbroken having to put up with her going to hotels etc, knowing what shes up to. So unfair.

Reactions: 12
Her heart hurts? I thought she’d never been happier after the break up, and that it was the right thing. She wanted to be 100% single so why is she now whinging about mystery travel lodge man or who ever it is? Also notice she’s removed that ridiculous tit picture from her grid showing her tattoo.
Why is it important that someone’s Instagram isn’t just a highlight reel? I’m not attention seeking and don’t go on there for sympathy from my followers when I feel down. Not everything has to be shared Gemma, you need to realise that. If I mad a tit of myself drunk, I speak to my actual friends about it. I wouldn’t go on stories. Honestly grow up Gemma, you’re 30 not 17.
Whatttt she’s 30?!? No way I thought she was about 43! 😂

I think it is so disrespectful to still be living in her ex’s home and behaving like this. She should of moved out long before fooling around with anyone. Which leads me to think what you all said above, she defo was fooling around while still in that relationship, how did she end it so easily without second thought? I feel for her ex, heartbroken having to put up with her going to hotels etc, knowing what shes up to. So unfair.
She’s also still using his spare car, she started using back when she got another new job that she got sacked from for being a nasty piece of work and slagging all of the managers and colleagues off on insta!!
Shes really taking the piss out of her ex, continuing to live in his house and use his car, that’s how much of a disrespectful person she is!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How ironic that she disrespects people so badly but then wants people to respect her “boundaries”

Reactions: 4
Oh bleeping hell I can't take anything she does seriously when she opens up and records stories by staring into the camera and doing what she does with her lips and making faces like she's an actress and she's trying to be sexy. I've never seen anything like it before!

Also that grid post is so ironic and she's clearly trying to look slimmer and not fat

Reactions: 13
On her anonymous questions someone asked if she had ever cheated in a relationship and she said yes. So if that’s what’s happened here I have even less sympathy for her than I did before. She acts like a spoilt brat when something doesn’t go her way and does not in anyway take responsibility for her actions. As seen with her account being taken down, she was only sorry after it happened, not when people called her out on it. Maybe this will be a wake up call? Silly me, she’ll carry on as she is with everyone else being the problem not her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.