Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is zero reason for her to keep on mentioning that she’s supposedly lost weight and is wearing a smaller size. She can mention whether the jeans are true to her current size and whether she’d recommend sizing up/down without constantly going on about it. It’s so obvious now she loves to talk about it. Very BOPO Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is zero reason for her to keep on mentioning that she’s supposedly lost weight and is wearing a smaller size. She can mention whether the jeans are true to her current size and whether she’d recommend sizing up/down without constantly going on about it. It’s so obvious now she loves to talk about it. Very BOPO Gemma.
Exactly this! Why the need to mention what size you are at all? You can say if something is true to size or if it runs big/small without ever needing to mention a number

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! Why the need to mention what size you are at all? You can say if something is true to size or if it runs big/small without ever needing to mention a number
She looks so much smaller than she does on pics that other people take

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jumped over from the poppy thread after seeing this girl on poptart’s stories - a few questions if I may…

how old is she?

why does she look like she needs a good wash?

what’s with those boobs? They’re really wide apart and so many stretch marks - did she used to be much bigger?

Lastly, is she going to irritate me as much as poppy??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s going to Watford for 2 nights. Last week it was Hertfordshire. What next, Slough? Is she having an affair with a married man? Why the bell would you meet people in these locations. Wouldn’t it just be cheaper to get a Ryanair bargain and jet off with the imaginary male friend she eats sushi in bed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to Watford for 2 nights. Last week it was Hertfordshire. What next, Slough? Is she having an affair with a married man? Why the bell would you meet people in these locations. Wouldn’t it just be cheaper to get a Ryanair bargain and jet off with the imaginary male friend she eats sushi in bed with.
She's such a classy bird 🤣🤣

Imagine constantly looking like you need a good scrub... and she needs to wash her hair before she curls it ....I can smell the grease through my screen 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Jumped over from the poppy thread after seeing this girl on poptart’s stories - a few questions if I may…

how old is she?

why does she look like she needs a good wash?

what’s with those boobs? They’re really wide apart and so many stretch marks - did she used to be much bigger?

Lastly, is she going to irritate me as much as poppy??
She will irritate you just as much but in a different way. Poppy is a spoilt overgrown child who has no idea what the real world is like. Gemma does work, so long as she doesn’t get fired or ‘made redundant’, but is very passive aggressive and nasty to her followers. She always likes to complain about low engagement as well. Oh and she’s a self styled sex kitten now that she’s broken up with her ex and likes to tell all of her followers it was her idea and he was really upset. Lovely thing to share with everyone ✌🏻She also keeps hinting at a duck buddy by going away to Travel Lodges to meet a ‘friend’ and eating sushi in bed with ‘them’ 🥴

One thing they both have in common is that they knowingly travelled and interacted with people when positive with Covid. Poppy on a 5 hour train home and Gemma attended a full day New Look photo shoot with it then complained about nasty trolls when people called her out 🙃

These women are both 30, yet act like they’re 14 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 8
But dare anyone say or ask has she lost weight!

She will irritate you just as much but in a different way. Poppy is a spoilt overgrown child who has no idea what the real world is like. Gemma does work, so long as she doesn’t get fired or ‘made redundant’, but is very passive aggressive and nasty to her followers. She always likes to complain about low engagement as well. Oh and she’s a self styled sex kitten now that she’s broken up with her ex and likes to tell all of her followers it was her idea and he was really upset. Lovely thing to share with everyone ✌🏻She also keeps hinting at a duck buddy by going away to Travel Lodges to meet a ‘friend’ and eating sushi in bed with ‘them’ 🥴

One thing they both have in common is that they knowingly travelled and interacted with people when positive with Covid. Poppy on a 5 hour train home and Gemma attended a full day New Look photo shoot with it then complained about nasty trolls when people called her out 🙃

Great lowdown, thank you!

• Heart

Thanks for this

I remember seeing this woman in Jessontheplussize launch party photos and I'm curious. I watched her stories for the first time ever and was baffled at how unclean and dirty she looked

Poppy annoys me so much i can't even look at her Instagram anymore

Reactions: 4
Saw her stories and came straight to Tattle 😂 her whole personality at the moment is showing her floppy tits and trying to convince people she has sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she choose where to place the captions on her stories? Is it a coincidence that they are placed over her saggy tits full of stretch marks while she does stories from her bed with no clothes on or has she purposely chosen that spot? 🤮🤢

Reactions: 1
Not more anonymous comments, why is she eye rolling at someone saying they still love her?! If that’s supposed to be her ex she’s awful.

Not more anonymous comments, why is she eye rolling at someone saying they still love her?! If that’s supposed to be her ex she’s awful.
I recon her ex didn’t want to end the relationship but she did.. after she’s been living in his spare room. She is awful especially her attitude it’s disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.