Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she removed these now as I can’t see them on her stories?

Reactions: 3
Her IG is really bleeping repulsive at the minute, what way is she trying to portray herself? 🤮 Since when did all she talk about is sex? Such a Poppy wannabe.
“It means you’re awful at giving them”…or maybe someone doesn’t like something that men piss out of, in their mouth?

Also why did she feel the need to write women with an X “womxn”, it’s always the people that try to be really right on and woke that are in fact the rudest, nasty people.

She’s the most basic witch online persona that consumes and promotes fast fashion, says nothing about politics then every now and again throws in something like that or shares that tattooed weirdo’s profile. Such an activist Gemma hun ✌🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her IG is really bleeping repulsive at the minute, what way is she trying to portray herself? 🤮 Since when did all she talk about is sex? Such a Poppy wannabe.
This is such a cunty response. There could be numerous reasons why people do not like to give blow jobs - it may trigger past trauma, for example. Who made her the oracle on sex? bleeping cuntbag.

Reactions: 11
She’s trying to make out that she’s some sort of sex expert as the new person she’s having “dates” with in premier inns is obviously a follower so she’s acting like a tacky, desperate, easy witch to try and make out she’s dynamite in bed!! Which is clearly a blatant lie, but she’ll continue to portray as until she has trapped the new landlord/housemate/boyfriend and will then reveal the sleeping in separate rooms situation to him!!

Reactions: 7
The seams are literally begging for mercy on those jeans🙄

And imagine being such an ungrateful cow that you can't be gracious about the free clothes you have been sent. Does anyone know the best way to contact NewLook and to direct them to her Instagram so they can see just how rude she is in response to their free clothes!

Reactions: 4

And imagine being such an ungrateful cow that you can't be gracious about the free clothes you have been sent. Does anyone know the best way to contact NewLook and to direct them to her Instagram so they can see just how rude she is in response to their free clothes!
She is so funny about weight but she seems so much happier since she’s lost weight I think. But yeah the 20 she’s clearly forced herself in to those. I’d like to see her sit down in them

Why’s she shocked she’s wearing them in a 20? Did the send her a 20? Or did she order them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I’d love someone to tell NL, she’s just so vile.
Literally acts like a spoilt brat 🤬
And those jeans come up big so a 20 is more like a 22, so she’s actually squeezed herself into a 22!
She is using clever angles/editing to make it look like she’s smaller ( unsure why as she promotes being overweight and slags off anyone that tries to lose weight or even speaks/shares anything to do with dieting)

Also why is she selling clothes that she has been gifted so have cost her nothing in the first place but is profiting off them?
There’s so many women that are struggling and would be really grateful for clothing donations etc, she’s just a selfish spoilt person!🤬

Reactions: 5
I’d love someone to tell NL, she’s just so vile.
Literally acts like a spoilt brat 🤬
And those jeans come up big so a 20 is more like a 22, so she’s actually squeezed herself into a 22!
She is using clever angles/editing to make it look like she’s smaller ( unsure why as she promotes being overweight and slags off anyone that tries to lose weight or even speaks/shares anything to do with dieting)

Also why is she selling clothes that she has been gifted so have cost her nothing in the first place but is profiting off them?
There’s so many women that are struggling and would be really grateful for clothing donations etc, she’s just a selfish spoilt person!🤬
Is she selling them?

And this is why brands don’t work with her. I get she’s being honest. I appreciate the honestly rather than the influencers that try and sell you trash because it’s gifted. But she needs to work on her wording

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.