Theweirdone_xx #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a liar, she orders that amount of food then she makes out she doesn’t eat!!!!
If that was the case you wouldn’t be so big, maybe atleast make your lies believable you muppet!
Yeah for someone who isn’t eating it’s not like she’s lost loads of weight maybe a dress size and she defo ate those nuggets

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah for someone who isn’t eating it’s not like she’s lost loads of weight maybe a dress size and she defo ate those nuggets
The unposed pics from the Jess party show she's really not lost that much ....it's all the braggy I've lost weight by not eating / starving myself statements she's taken great pleasure in sharing the last few weeks which are disgusting - she knows better than to be making harmful statements like that ...she's supposed to be bopo ffs !

Reactions: 8
The unposed pics from the Jess party show she's really not lost that much ....it's all the braggy I've lost weight by not eating / starving myself statements she's taken great pleasure in sharing the last few weeks which are disgusting - she knows better than to be making harmful statements like that ...she's supposed to be bopo ffs !
Yeah there was a time she wouldn’t answer about weight and now she seems to love it. I do think she looks better for the loss though. But it is probably all tricks and angles

Reactions: 4
Anyone who calls themselves an “influencer” and shares that they starve themselves should have their accounts banned IMO. There are so many young girls that are influenced by narratives like this, so no matter how big or small the following, I think they have a duty to be responsible with their content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s such a liar, she orders that amount of food then she makes out she doesn’t eat!!!!
If that was the case you wouldn’t be so big, maybe atleast make your lies believable you muppet!
I also don’t get how it’s healthy to talk about buying and eating an insane amount of food. Her and the rest of these BOPO influencers talk about harmful diet culture and improving their relationship with food etc. but then gorge on it and talk about eating insane amounts like her and Poppy, or have the palate of a child like selfloveliv. Surely both are not ideal and discussion about it should be avoided if possible. I suppose when you’re getting it for free like selfloveliv with her constant Zizzi PR visits it’s more difficult though 😑

Reactions: 5
I’ve ventured over here from the Poppy and Jess threads… and I am not disappointed 😂 just another grubby, lazy ‘influencer’ who fancies herself as a BoPo, sex positive queeen I see. Poppy was right, they are alike 🤢
Also I went back to her tattoo post to have a nose cause I was convinced it’s wonky (y’all agree!), and found this. How rude?! Don’t get a basic witch tattoo if you’re so desperate to be unique 🥱
God she’s a witch isn’t she.

• Haha
Also those ridiculous un-natural “poses” she does with one arm behind her big bloody head, WTF is all that about!?
Fair enough it’s not too bad doing it indoors, but at a friggin party, she just looked a bigger knob than usual!

Reactions: 7
She’s so embarrassing on her stories I can’t 😭 OMG GUYS I DIDN’T GET MUCH SLEEP 🤪😉 Her and Poppy are the same with this, it’s too cringe. You’re 30 FFS not 15! Also Gemma stop sending yourself messages pretending someone has a crush on you. Hilarious the person saying they couldn’t cope with Tattle and blocked it? Why would you block it? Why don’t you just not go on the site, did they put a parental control on it or something 😅 Bullshit if you ask me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can certainly see why her & Poppy Adams get on. Deluding themselves that men are falling at their feet, when in reality they both looked utterly ludicrous at that event the other night. You’d have been hard pushed to find two worse dressed people in the whole of Manchester!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can certainly see why her & Poppy Adams get on. Deluding themselves that men are falling at their feet, when in reality they both looked utterly ludicrous at that event the other night. You’d have been hard pushed to find two worse dressed people in the whole of Manchester!
Men can sniff easy and desperate a mile away ! I'm surprised Miss sex kitten doesn't know that!

She's another that has a magic mirror where her looks are concerned...exactly like Poppy...!

And she's off shagging randoms in Premier inns then slinking back to the ex boyfriends spare room ...how disgusting and disrespectful and cruel is that to the man who has let her stay in his house while she sorts herself out ...he should've slung her grotty arse out weeks ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Men can sniff easy and desperate a mile away ! I'm surprised Miss sex kitten doesn't know that!

She's another that has a magic mirror where her looks are concerned...exactly like Poppy...!

And she's off shagging randoms in Premier inns then slinking back to the ex boyfriends spare room ...how disgusting and disrespectful and cruel is that to the man who has let her stay in his house while she sorts herself out ...he should've slung her grotty arse out weeks ago!
Also wholly unfair on him to be telling people on Instagram how much male attention she’s supposedly receiving and that she’s going on dates. If the roles were reversed and she was blindsided by a break up you can guarantee she’d be talking about how men were trash etc. If she had any respect for him she would be keeping this quiet for a few months at least. She’s a selfish self centred piece of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Also wholly unfair on him to be telling people on Instagram how much male attention she’s supposedly receiving and that she’s going on dates. If the roles were reversed and she was blindsided by a break up you can guarantee she’d be talking about how men were trash etc.
Her moral compass has never been good!

Reactions: 2
I took it to mean everyone was offered apart from her. ITS have made it clear they don’t want to work with her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.