Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michaela’s festival outfit was bloody awful so I can only imagine what Gemma’s is like

Reactions: 1
Could have sized down? She taking the piss? I’d say she needs to size up at least twice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From both of their stories I'm gathering they hung out by the double decker PLT bus in a cordoned off area and didn't do much else? Unless they're saving content for a reel later on. I spy a black bikini today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could have sized down? She taking the piss? I’d say she needs to size up at least twice!!
She's an absolute clown! That dress was like a second skin on her, not remotely flattering or sexy and I can smell the foot odour coming off those hideous boots she insists on wearing in 29 degrees! 🤢

• Sick
She's an absolute clown! That dress was like a second skin on her, not remotely flattering or sexy and I can smell the foot odour coming off those hideous boots she insists on wearing in 29 degrees! 🤢
I just don’t get why you would want to wear a dress that outlines your tummy!? Imagine sitting down in it.

I know she said they were comfy but I can't get over how sweaty they must be around the calves, I'd be desperate to take them off. A pair of trainers would suffice!

duck me, if she sized down you wouldn’t be able to see the dress. What a clown.

Omg her current stories. The one of her dancing around in the bikini you can see 2 girls looking over at her and not looking impressed 😂

• Haha
It honestly looks like the shittest festival going. Plt work with the naffest influencers these days.

Reactions: 3
wowzers... 😵💫 I'm sorry but no... absolutely not ... both the outfits just look awful... not at all flattering

WHAT HAVE I JUST WITNESSED?? There’s being confident and then there’s being inappropriate. And a bikini at a festival is inappropriate

It reminds me of when Megan and Rosie tried to take sexy shots on Love Island to try and make their respective duck boys jealous. It was so cringe. That’s what that dance had echoes of 🫣

It honestly looks like the shittest festival going. Plt work with the naffest influencers these days.
Some of the DJs on the line are really good (in my opinion obvs). I imagine there’s quite a good atmosphere, maybe in the tents, but they seem to have spent half of it next to a bus and the rest at Craig David. Unless they are the type to take drugs and didn’t want to be filmed off their nut, they don’t strike me as the type though.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m all for body positivity and having confidence but SERIOUSLY!! A bit of self respect goes a long way! The clothes (or lack of) don’t even fit her properly and I see the cowboy boots have come along for the outing!
The things people do to stay relevant :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m all for body positivity and having confidence but SERIOUSLY!! A bit of self respect goes a long way! The clothes (or lack of) don’t even fit her properly and I see the cowboy boots have come along for the outing!
The things people do to stay relevant :rolleyes:
Completely agree!! 🫣🫣

Reactions: 3
Is she having some kind of breakdown. A bikini at a festival. I've seen plenty people of all sizes wear bikini tops (or the likes) at festivals but not actual full bikini.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.