Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, I can’t believe the woman who only used to have emo songs on her stories will enjoy the We are Festival line up. Also most people will be out their tree, this is going to be interesting to witness 🥴 Do PLT even check up on who they gift stuff too? She’s non existent nowadays apart from showing herself in a bikini at work parties.

Attachments

Last edited:
Christ, I can’t believe the woman who only used to have emo songs on her stories will enjoy the We are Festival line up. Also most people will be out their tree, this is going to be interesting to witness 🥴 Do PLT even check up on who they gift stuff too? She’s non existent nowadays apart from showing herself in a bikini at work parties.
Not to defend her or anything but people can like more than one genre of music 😂

Reactions: 1
Not to defend her or anything but people can like more than one genre of music 😂
I know that. She just doesn’t strike me as the type to enjoy a field full of people off their face on drugs listening to this kind of music.

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait for the outfit. White bikini and some cowboy boots 🤠
Guaranteed she will be in some unflattering skimpy outfit plus cowboy boots plus terracotta tan, greasy hair and drag makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She would literally do anything for attention wouldn’t she. I just don’t get the whole fake world they live in.

She would literally do anything for attention wouldn’t she. I just don’t get the whole fake world they live in.
It's because she has zero self esteem. She obviously can wear what she wants but she does it for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 2
Why’s her tongue that colour?

Cowboy boots 😂 she defo reads here what’s with the ‘I don’t give a duck’.. Gemma trainers don’t hurt your feet. Try those instead of cowboy boots

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hahahaha you got a bingo
When I say I sprinted here, do I win a prize? 🤠 Why is she going to put some denim shorts in a locker? They’re not exactly going to be roasting, why does need to take them off, to air her fanny? To be honest that kind of festival will have people wearing all sorts, I remember how shocked I was looking at some of the girls’ outfits at Parklife a few years ago 👵🏻 😂 so it may not look completely out of place, but it’s still gonna be so cringe. All the lads lads that go to it aren’t going to be kind either I bet 😔 Constantly saying you don’t give a duck makes me think the person thinks the complete opposite.

She really needs to lay off the sun beds as well as being an ambassador for them. It’s really ageing her not to mention they’re very dangerous health wise when used regularly. She looks about 45.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, her and Michaela in a room together, that sounds like my worst nightmare

Reactions: 4
Wait all that food? Are they staying longer than one night? If it’s one night that’s terrible.

Wait all that food? Are they staying longer than one night? If it’s one night that’s terrible.
I live for a snack haul as much as the next person, but that amount of food is insane in itself for 2 people, to then get a takeaway as well 😳 Sheer gluttony

Reactions: 2
I live for a snack haul as much as the next person, but that amount of food is insane in itself for 2 people, to then get a takeaway as well 😳 Sheer gluttony
Yeah same but that’s ridiculous! 😭

A lot of it is drinks I didn’t realise

I assumed they were going to a camping festival and that was the food for like 4 days 😵💫.

I can't believe she's going to walk around in just a bikini. I would be looking at anybody funny even if they were skinny. It's not confidence its just abit inappropriate.

I assumed they were going to a camping festival and that was the food for like 4 days 😵💫.

I can't believe she's going to walk around in just a bikini. I would be looking at anybody funny even if they were skinny. It's not confidence its just abit inappropriate.
Aw that makes sense! I thought it was for the one night in the hotel lol

Nooo I think I'm wrong
Yep it's just a Saturday/Sunday festival and they're not camping, they're staying in a hotel. Looks like it's more for 2 nights in a hotel, potentially 3. It's jusy allllll snacks and drink though.

Yep it's just a Saturday/Sunday festival and they're not camping, they're staying in a hotel. Looks like it's more for 2 nights in a hotel, potentially 3. It's jusy allllll snacks and drink though.
Ah ok I thought it was just the one night lol. Looking forward to seeing the outfits today 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.