Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This man commenting looks about 60…sorry why would you want comments like that on your photo?

Also, saying I look hot screams insecurity to me 😑
That comment off that pervy old bloke gave me the ick ...is she so desperate for attention she thinks that he was giving her a compliment?! 🤢

And she can wear what she wants and think she looks hot but honestly at some point you have to face the truth..no one looking at that pic sees a woman who is sexy and hot ..well apart from her old mate the perv.

Reactions: 4
This man commenting looks about 60…sorry why would you want comments like that on your photo?

Also, saying I look hot screams insecurity to me 😑
Just seen this post. It may not be a flattering pose hun and I’m all for embracing your body at any size. but doesn’t change the fact she looks like a tangerine with inflated lips and tit tattoos in an I’ll fitting bikini

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just looks uncomfortable to me. The bikini doesn’t fit her. I don’t understand what she’s trying to prove? Maybe engagement has dropped so she’s had to revert back to the semi clothed pics? And she’s gaining followers 🤨 course you are Gemma. Why don’t you un hide your like count?

Why does she think she can size down? Her boobs aren’t even in the bikini top they’re hanging out of the sides!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why does she think she can size down? Her boobs aren’t even in the bikini top they’re hanging out of the sides!
Not a single one of those bikinis or outfits fit her properly...why RI continue to send her freebies baffles me! No one looking at her hauls is inspired to buy anything!

Not a single one of those bikinis or outfits fit her properly...why RI continue to send her freebies baffles me! No one looking at her hauls is inspired to buy anything!
The bottoms look so uncomfortable! Like they cut into her.

Hope she’s planning on keeping those bikinis, no underwear to try them on. Also why is she wearing them so high ? They are digging into her fat so much.
That picture by the pool, she looks enormous inwas quite shocked

Reactions: 2
Hope she’s planning on keeping those bikinis, no underwear to try them on. Also why is she wearing them so high ? They are digging into her fat so much.
That picture by the pool, she looks enormous inwas quite shocked
I was shocked too when I saw her by the pool. She looks so much slimmer in her photos with the pointy toe.

Reactions: 1
I was shocked too when I saw her by the pool. She looks so much slimmer in her photos with the pointy toe.
She contorts that leg worse than Angelina Jolie, it looks very uncomfortable. But BOPO, proud to be fat and all that 🤪

So it’s been confirmed she didn’t go back to her old job - however I know where she is now working and it’s for a competitor. Why the secrecy gem.

If she doesn’t want people to know where she works, she probably shouldn’t tag her workmates who have their workplace info publicly available

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So it’s been confirmed she didn’t go back to her old job - however I know where she is now working and it’s for a competitor. Why the secrecy gem.
Alot of places have clauses that you aren't allowed to work for competitors (sometimes within x amount of miles), for whatever period of time. But I'd imagine it's more so because tattle misses nothing & she realised she could be called out on all the tit she posted about her old workplace

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.