Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
46.4K following her and she can’t even get 20 comments on her posts. Can’t see how many likes but it doesn’t look much

Reactions: 2
Omg! Also why is she sat at the top of the bus alone whilst everyone is downstairs 😂

I mean I know why she’s sat alone but wow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very BOPO as well having to contort herself like Darcey Bussell to stand on her tip toes and pose.

Cannot think of anything worse than stripping down to a bikini and getting in a hot tub with work colleagues. Swinger vibes.

• Sick
Omg If you gone on to her mates instgram (tagged her as the photographer) everyone is fully clothEd wearing rain ponchos and she's in that tiny bikini.
They must all be laughing at her behind her back.
So odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg If you gone on to her mates instgram (tagged her as the photographer) everyone is fully clothEd wearing rain ponchos and she's in that tiny bikini.
They must all be laughing at her behind her back.
So odd.
It’s raining and people are in ponchos, fully clothed but Gemma’s in a bikini, what the duck.

Screenshot is not me body shaming at all btw, just illustrating the juxtaposition to what other guests are wearing 🫣 I get the WeAr ThE bIkInI message but not at a bleeping work party where no one else is in one. It’s so skimpy as well, would be so worried about something slipping out.

501B53D4-48C4-400F-9033-9B861B2215DD.jpeg

There looks to have been about 10 people there. It’s a really odd set up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s raining and people are in ponchos, fully clothed but Gemma’s in a bikini, what the duck.

Screenshot is not me body shaming at all btw, just illustrating the juxtaposition to what other guests are wearing 🫣 I get the WeAr ThE bIkInI message but not at a bleeping work party where no one else is in one. It’s so skimpy as well, would be so worried about something slipping out.

View attachment 1438749

There looks to have been about 10 people there. It’s a really odd set up.
I would be mortified if I was at that party, she looks shocking and I don’t care about body positivity and all that!

Just watched her friends stories and she is legit the only person in swimwear. With work colleagues. In the rain.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought I noticed this before but wasn’t sure, can see scars on her arms in the bikini picture in her bedroom, and she is showing her tummy more it seems. She could use her platform for so much more than she does such as mental health awareness. It’s all just a big front isn’t it. Actually made me feel bad for her when I saw them x

Reactions: 1
Just watched her friends stories and she is legit the only person in swimwear. With work colleagues. In the rain.
I feel sorry for her tbh...she has no sense of what is appropriate. I'm all for body confidence but that ain't it! I'm embarrassed for her ...and these were all her work colleagues not her family or friends!

And the ill fitting bikini which was sizes too small and completely unflattering...she obviously doesn't have a single friend who could nicely tell her it looks awful ...really sad !

Reactions: 4
Even if she was tiny I would still be commenting on the fact she's a bleeping weirdo for wearing that bikini at a work outing.

She obviously likes being the centre of attention, good or bad! Not one other person appears to be in a bikini!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.