Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying at all these “anonymous questions” she’s sent herself. We see you, hun
Glad it wasn't just me that laughed out loud at the responses she gave herself! Absolutely no accountability for her appalling behaviour and no one is missing her standing in her grey badly fitting thongs of a morning! Her influencer career is over, you would think she would have a teeny bit of dignity and bow out gracefully and go live her very very busy real life 🙄

Reactions: 4
So is it more sad and pathetic to be on tattle or to ask yourself “anonymous” questions? Asking for a friend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling at her self righteous indignation! She got caught out for being a liar and for travelling knowing she had covid and lying about that too, amongst all the other awful things about her ! She's a really awful person, shows zero self awareness and is quick to point the blame elsewhere when the reality is she is a sourfaced dishonest fake.

We know you avidly read here Gemma,time to grow up and try to be a more honest decent human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The questions were hilarious. She’s got a face like a slapped arse, is outwardly rude and a covid spreading twit. Who the hell is saying she’s a ray of sunshine 🥲

She appeared to have no friends, got sacked from work, and had the oddest relationship with her roommate/partner. Would love to know why her life is so busy now. Guess I’m just an utter waste of space 💅🏻

Reactions: 6
Really don’t see the point of doing an anonymous Q&A when u post 99% of the ones that apparently say how much they miss u!! Keep it real and answer more of the negative ones and stop trying to blame other people (tattle) for the reason being that that’s why you’ve taken a step back from Insta!!! You’ve openly admitted on one of ur answers you actually don’t have the time to do it all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Wish someone had asked her why she thought it was acceptable to go to a new look shoot with covid

Also the lips one… must have been one of you guys 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wish someone had asked her why she thought it was acceptable to go to a new look shoot with covid

Also the lips one… must have been one of you guys 🤔😂
Gaudy lips 🤣🤣🤣 oh dear!!! I can think of more accurate adjectives!

She's everything wrong about how to dress as a plus size woman. That outfit is clearly a size to small the way its up her butt cheeks and her boobs are hanging too far south to fill the designed cup properly 🙄

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is back at the job where she works at home. I've not watched the stories so apologies if it's glaringly obvious not. I never see her on my worries anymore.
She said it was fine wearing in the office as it had air con otherwise it might be a bit hot to wear. I honestly cannot believe she wore those shorts outside the house?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just when you think she couldn't get any more unattractive facially 🤢

Gaudy lips are the least of her worries , that awful greasy hair and her greasy leather look skin 🤢

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have an original thought in her empty head, running to get her septum re pierced because she saw Poppy had done it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like she’s being strangled. Also with her tits drooping that far it won’t be comfortable surly

Reactions: 3
I’m all for body positivity and completely believe you should be able to wear a bikini whatever size you are, but at least wear something that fits and gives you a bit of support!
I don't think the bikini bottoms are supposed to be tied that high either?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.