Theweirdone_xx #2 Covid moron, she’s a bore-on. Does nothing but moan, while sitting alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she wearing now 😂
I wonder if someone will tell her half her boob is hanging out the side of her top!

She just looks like she needs a good scrub, the terracotta tan and orange lipstick just look rank and paired with her permanently greasy hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Omg she's dressed like she's going to Cochella but she's just at some local park festival. What an earth is she wearing? She must of got so many looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol. The people in the back ground of her stories are dressed normally? Is she acting like she’s gone to some wild festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she standing there naked ? Oh wait no she's wearing an orange dress to match her tan and lipstick 🙄

She’s definitely buying followers, there’s no way she’s genuinely gaining any at the moment
Yep 100%. Isn’t there a site you can use to see how many are genuine. If she wants to have a big following she needs to start interacting with stories again, reviews etc on a regular basis not just posting ads. I mean she doesn’t have to tell us her in-depth personal life like before 😂

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her months ago as I just got sick of the selfishness and the constant begging for likes etc.
She’s a very unpleasant person and from the amount of comments on here it looks like she’s just getting worse!
And as for the colour of her, she’s almostbloke Madge off Benidorm 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.