Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked her out, not my cup of tea. She’s done a blog post on her tummy and how her ibs affects her mental health. Physically I can’t see a problem with how her tummy looks. One story she’s moaning about her ‘bloating’ when it’s flat as a pancake. Try having diastasis retic, now that is something to complain about!

Reactions: 4
I agree,
And also think, IF you were feeling THAT poorly, would you have it in you OR feel the need to continue posting pictures of your bleeping downturned mouth?? Proper beg on toast if you ask me, shes the kinda person who "checks herself into hospital appointments" on fb! 🙄
Hard to feel sorry for her when half of it seems to be self inflicted anyway these days. But yeah, when I feel THAT bad, no way is it going online for the world to see, I wouldn’t feel like posting anything at all

Reactions: 2
And there she is tonight, how many hours after banging on about the "bloat" with full on feel sorry for me face, scoffing through kebabs with the girls . . Homemade for her ( obvs)

BTW Lottie, calling chips "chippies" is total cringe. . You.are.not.3 ok?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And there she is tonight, how many hours after banging on about the "bloat" with full on feel sorry for me face, scoffing through kebabs with the girls . . Homemade for her ( obvs)

BTW Lottie, calling chips "chippies" is total cringe. . You.are.not.3 ok?? 🙄
Didn’t even notice the whole “chippies” thing until you pointed it out. My 3 year old has clearly got the better of me 😩😂

• Haha
Just checked her out, not my cup of tea. She’s done a blog post on her tummy and how her ibs affects her mental health. Physically I can’t see a problem with how her tummy looks. One story she’s moaning about her ‘bloating’ when it’s flat as a pancake. Try having diastasis retic, now that is something to complain about!
Yeah, or a colostomy bag. If her problems are 100% real then I’d be really worried if I were her! Her lifestyle is a one way ticket to serious health complications.

Yeah, or a colostomy bag. If her problems are 100% real then I’d be really worried if I were her! Her lifestyle is a one way ticket to serious health complications.
I agree now more than ever that she was annoyed she wasn’t diagnosed with endometriosis that time and ‘only’ had ibs. I know ibs is quite serious for a lot of people but I think she is doing more harm than good for awareness of it because she treats it like a joke!

I agree now more than ever that she was annoyed she wasn’t diagnosed with endometriosis that time and ‘only’ had ibs. I know ibs is quite serious for a lot of people but I think she is doing more hathan good for awareness of it because she treats it like a joke!
Absolutely agree, I’m sure she wasn’t this bad when I first started following her. She keeps claiming that certain alcohol doesn’t affect her, but something bloody is? Either that or the amount she goes out and about. She seemed to have it well controlled when I first followed her, maybe all the pain and whinging is for content.

Anyone who cares, shes "better"
Up and dancing in her pjs,
The usual sideways pose with the pj bottoms pulled forward 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’ve tried to give her the benefit of the doubt as a fellow IBS girl but that video this morning..oh my liiifeee! WHAT a drama queen, show off & attention seeker. Get in the bin! Feels good to get that off my chest..Back to lurking.

Also.. as someone who genuinely would love a boob job as i barely fill a B cup. Hers put me off so much! Awful rock hard lumps (in my opinion!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
duck about . . The near naked shimmy shimmy dancing has begun now!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Note the fake tan?
Not bad for someone whose been SOOO poorly.
Again, that is the last thing on my mind when I'm ill?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s done another incredibly cringe video of her dancing in her underwear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe I’m just a cow but does anyone genuinely see a big difference in her normal tummy and bloated tummy?

From someone who suffers with horrendous bloating and other issues there is no way when I’m having an IBS attack I can get dressed up and go out eating and drinking. It takes all my power during this time to drag myself to work. I do not let it control my life or define me BUT I do think twice before eating out as it’s not worth the pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.