Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue her having a flare up next week for content and back full circle to ‘body positivity’ posts.

Reactions: 2
Literally just watched this video and then came here.. her poor poor bloody husband that is made to video her, when he’s also just had his first day back in the office, literally grabbing at her body and pulling it out of her clothes on display?
I think he loves it! They have a weird relationship but it seems to work both ways. He has a girl who loves getting her tits out and she has a crutch

Please, someone tell me they watched the video of her finding out about the honeymoon Ross booked??
The voice!! The completely put on baby voice!! 😳
And finishes with "when are we going?"
I swear to bleeping god she was expecting a " grab your bags, the taxis outside" 🤣 pathetic NEEDY witch . .
Cant watch her anymore!!

Reactions: 3
Please, someone tell me they watched the video of her finding out about the honeymoon Ross booked??
The voice!! The completely put on baby voice!! 😳
And finishes with "when are we going?"
I swear to bleeping god she was expecting a " grab your bags, the taxis outside" 🤣 pathetic NEEDY witch . .
Cant watch her anymore!!
When was this video posted? She has some real need for attention and security all the time. I cannot cope with following her much longer.

When was this video posted? She has some real need for attention and security all the time. I cannot cope with following her much longer.
It must have been a few days after Christmas. . I took a little break from all the rubbish on IG but felt the need for a catch up when my other half took control of the TV 🤣

She is definitely following this thread because there was no more dancing around in underwear and she scaled back on the drinking too - well at least showing it off

Reactions: 4
She is definitely following this thread because there was no more dancing around in underwear and she scaled back on the drinking too - well at least showing it off
But an underwear post yesterday annoyingly! She’s also lost a bit of the Ross-obsession thank God! (At least on insta)

Reactions: 1
But an underwear post yesterday annoyingly! She’s also lost a bit of the Ross-obsession thank God! (At least on insta)
i think the whole “look how great our relationship is” was meant to balance out all the whiny content about her IBS issues. Half of those are self inflected too.

Reactions: 1
Her latest insta story is her filming her husbands pants. He has his trousers fully undone in a public place and she’s filming him and trying to show us more of his crotch. They truly are the weirdest couple.
So glad you posted this. It’s true. Maybe he’s as mentally unstable and immature as she is. They just seem so ridiculous.

• Haha
He’s almost (or is?) 30. If my boyfriend did that I’d be so humiliated.. wonder if she will check here and delete it today 😂 so weird

He’s almost (or is?) 30. If my boyfriend did that I’d be so humiliated.. wonder if she will check here and delete it today 😂 so weird
I think they both have a loose screw tbh. Like if I was “dancing” around like that in my knickers my bf would probably deny even knowing me. But also he would not make a complete idiot out of himself (and allow me to post it) on a regular basis. He wouldnt let me post all the derogatory content either. Sometimes she takes the “banter” and “playful dragging” way too far and its literally uncomfortable to watch.

I didnt have the patience to watch through the stories where she is promoting some kind of event... so is she becoming a coach now? It kinda looked like it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.