Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So confused?? She started being in ‘absolute agony’ after breakfast, but still had her friends round for lunch and posted pictures of her having Prosecco etc. Totally agree with the person who said she’s definitely putting it on a bit because she never misses anything because of her ibs 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 3
All she seems to do is drink loads and indulge in food. I have IBS too and still have fun and allow myself treats etc, but if I did it as often as she does then I would also be crippled with bloating every day. That probiotic she bangs on about obviously doesn’t help her either seeing as she’s permanently unwell

But the probiotics will be the best thing in the world when they fork out more cash for underwear dancing posts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lottie Drynan: in agony with IBS
Also Lottie Drynan: at the gym at 7am

🤯
Yeah, my mum has severe Crohns Disease and let me tell you; when she’s having a flare up she can’t even stand up, let alone jump on the treadmill and then eat salad and boiled eggs for lunch. She had to give up her job because of the debilitating condition and has to live off a cocktail of drugs just to be able to eat normally and not be chained to the bathroom all day. She hasn’t had a drink in years because the alcohol would shoot straight through her! This girl has mild IBS, she does not have a serious gastric problem.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah, my mum has severe Crohns Disease and let me tell you; when she’s having a flare up she can’t even stand up, let alone jump on the treadmill and then eat salad and boiled eggs for lunch. She had to give up her job because of the debilitating condition and has to live off a cocktail of drugs just to be able to eat normally and not be chained to the bathroom all day. She hasn’t had a drink in years because the alcohol would shoot straight through her! This girl has mild IBS, she does not have a serious gastric problem.
Oh bless her, I hope she’s doing okay at the moment. I suffer with mild IBS (although it’s been fairly calm lately, probably jinxed it now 🤣) which is why I originally followed Lottie. Obviously I do have some pain at times but I can’t even imagine the pain your mum must deal with & all the things I’m sure she’s had to give up just to be able to cope everyday. I’m sure Lottie does suffer at times but it isn’t really comparable, is it? 🙄 I hope your mum is doing well at the moment anyway! X

Oh bless her, I hope she’s doing okay at the moment. I suffer with mild IBS (although it’s been fairly calm lately, probably jinxed it now 🤣) which is why I originally followed Lottie. Obviously I do have some pain at times but I can’t even imagine the pain your mum must deal with & all the things I’m sure she’s had to give up just to be able to cope everyday. I’m sure Lottie does suffer at times but it isn’t really comparable, is it? 🙄 I hope your mum is doing well at the moment anyway! X
Aw thanks so much! She’s ok at the moment, but she has to take injections every 2 weeks of a biological treatment to ensure her body basically doesn’t attack itself. It’s just so frustrating to see someone else have no perspective over their own issues. I also have IBS (a whole family of wrecked bowels 😂) and hate when I have to run to the toilet after a rich meal or get stomach pains, but I’d never dream of basing my whole identity around my ‘illness’ when there’s others dealing with so much more. Also, I don’t think she helps herself at all. It’s very worrying as she’s holding these events now and talking to people/giving them advice... it’s really dangerous to influence such vulnerable people when she’s no expert x

Reactions: 1
Aw thanks so much! She’s ok at the moment, but she has to take injections every 2 weeks of a biological treatment to ensure her body basically doesn’t attack itself. It’s just so frustrating to see someone else have no perspective over their own issues. I also have IBS (a whole family of wrecked bowels 😂) and hate when I have to run to the toilet after a rich meal or get stomach pains, but I’d never dream of basing my whole identity around my ‘illness’ when there’s others dealing with so much more. Also, I don’t think she helps herself at all. It’s very worrying as she’s holding these events now and talking to people/giving them advice... it’s really dangerous to influence such vulnerable people when she’s no expert x
I’m glad to hear she’s doing alright at the moment! I do really feel for her though, it sounds awful, I can’t even imagine! But totally agree with you in that she lacks perspective & doesn’t seem to help herself. I hadn’t thought about it until you said, but it does seem odd to be giving advice when she doesn’t cope well with her own IBS 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’m no prude but how short is that skirt haha
Agreed . . I think that with a lot of her outfits tbh. Im sure she wears blouses and jumpers as dresses, like, I'm all for doubling up and getting maximum use out of our clothes but bloody hell man, she takes it to next level!! . . Literally 🙈

How many bloody boiled eggs does she eat in a week ffs?
Dunno about bloat, I'd say shes constipated. . If I ate as many eggs as she does I fear I'd never take another crap!! 🤣

I didnt have the patience to watch through the stories where she is promoting some kind of event... so is she becoming a coach now? It kinda looked like it.
Shes doing 1 of those "events"
Think its called something rosy or words to that effect. .
Just an excuse to rinse all her followers/sheep . . Promote pro biotic stuff, GF stuff . . Drink copious amounts of prosecco and bounce about excitedly like a baby kangaroo!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
God knows how she’ll cope in Bali on her honeymoon. It’s notorious there for giving people dodgy stomachs unless they are incredibly careful. She’ll no doubt be going crazy with the booze there too.

God knows how she’ll cope in Bali on her honeymoon. It’s notorious there for giving people dodgy stomachs unless they are incredibly careful. She’ll no doubt be going crazy with the booze there too.
Yeah my friend was actually hospitalised with food poisoning in Bali. She was super careful (stuck to bland foods in well reviewed restaurants) but still got sick, then she became severely dehydrated so they put her on an drip. I’d definitely be wary about going, let alone if I had similar issues to her.

Reactions: 4
I have a friend who has IBS and she had her honeymoon there and felt so unwell for the final few day’s and was ill for about a month when she got home as she picked up some sort of parasite infection.

• Wow
Yeah my friend was actually hospitalised with food poisoning in Bali. She was super careful (stuck to bland foods in well reviewed restaurants) but still got sick, then she became severely dehydrated so they put her on an drip. I’d definitely be wary about going, let alone if I had similar issues to her.
Ive been in Bali and it’s nowhere near as bad as some people make it out to be, it’s not necessarily that it’s dodgy, it’s just that you’re exposed to entirely different bacteria etc. the same amount of bacteria, but different than what you’re body is used to, can knock you out. Plus people tend to forget how hot it is and how easy it is to get dehydrated.
but in her case, i agree, she will have tantrum after tantrum and there will be so many meltdowns. Also Bali is definitely not the Insta perfect paradise she is expecting. It will be interesting. But so far she somehow barely has issues when she is on holiday. Maybe she has a super rare case of selective IBS?!

Reactions: 6
She wasn’t unwell at all when she went to the Dominican Republic so maybe her IBS is more related to anxiety and stress from her non stop manic lifestyle at home where she doesn’t seem to sit still for a few minutes other than when she’s unwell. When she’s on holiday and relaxing more she doesn’t seem to suffer.

She wasn’t unwell at all when she went to the Dominican Republic so maybe her IBS is more related to anxiety and stress from her non stop manic lifestyle at home where she doesn’t seem to sit still for a few minutes other than when she’s unwell. When she’s on holiday and relaxing more she doesn’t seem to suffer.
Her IBS doesnt seem to stop her from doing anything. Which is just not realistic. I got to know a fair few people with various chronic illnesses and her message is basically: even if you felt like crap for months, drink the gin and blame being unwell on IBS.

As bad as this sounds, I do think she’s putting a lot of it on. I don’t know how you could genuinely be that poorly and continue to carry on with that lifestyle

Reactions: 5
As bad as this sounds, I do think she’s putting a lot of it on. I don’t know how you could genuinely be that poorly and continue to carry on with that lifestyle
I agree,
And also think, IF you were feeling THAT poorly, would you have it in you OR feel the need to continue posting pictures of your bleeping downturned mouth?? Proper beg on toast if you ask me, shes the kinda person who "checks herself into hospital appointments" on fb! 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.