Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, my mum has severe Crohns Disease and let me tell you; when she’s having a flare up she can’t even stand up, let alone jump on the treadmill and then eat salad and boiled eggs for lunch. She had to give up her job because of the debilitating condition and has to live off a cocktail of drugs just to be able to eat normally and not be chained to the bathroom all day. She hasn’t had a drink in years because the alcohol would shoot straight through her! This girl has mild IBS, she does not have a serious gastric problem.
I have Crohn's. Also lost my job to it, currently on chemo and I've had the majority of my bowel removed. Stoma will be the next step. Love to you and your mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
WHY is she sharing her debloating tips when all she does is whinge that she’s bloated and lie in bed with a hot water bottle. If her tips were that good surely she wouldn’t constantly be posting attention seeking stories about her bloating

Reactions: 5
I have Crohn's. Also lost my job to it, currently on chemo and I've had the majority of my bowel removed. Stoma will be the next step. Love to you and your mum.
Oh god, I’m so sorry! It’s truly awful and I don’t think there’s enough awareness of the condition. Take care of yourself and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! xx

Oh god, I’m so sorry! It’s truly awful and I don’t think there’s enough awareness of the condition. Take care of yourself and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! xx
Thanks mate. Drives me mad when people compare it to IBS. All the best xxx

Ok so she went from a food blogger with a hint of bloat friendly fashion to a very crappy fashion blogger.
Honestly her latest posts really made me wonder if she actually has IBS. Like she drinks and overindulges constantly. Her lifestyle is an absolute nightmare. No one would feel good if they lived like her.

Reactions: 6
Ok so she went from a food blogger with a hint of bloat friendly fashion to a very crappy fashion blogger.
Honestly her latest posts really made me wonder if she actually has IBS. Like she drinks and overindulges constantly. Her lifestyle is an absolute nightmare. No one would feel good if they lived like her.
Absolutely agree. I’m sure she didn’t drink so much when I first started following her, or if she did, she didn’t show it so much. I haven’t drunk any alcohol since July 18 due to IBS and the effect it has on my stomach. Her content just doesn’t feel very relevant or genuine any more.

Think I reached breaking point and have to unfollow her after these stories. Her fake/wonky teeth smile and then lips turned down pics literally creep me out. Painfully fake. And that picture, it’s so forced and she tries to be overly cute but it’s cringe and so so annoying. I wonder if it’s worth reaching out to her and maybe tell her in a more constructive way that there is nothing attractive/relatable about this? With constantly feeling crappy Id def ditch the fake tan/fake everything and spend less time worrying about these and just enjoy existing without the pain lol

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Think I reached breaking point and have to unfollow her after these stories. Her fake/wonky teeth smile and then lips turned down pics literally creep me out. Painfully fake. And that picture, it’s so forced and she tries to be overly cute but it’s cringe and so so annoying. I wonder if it’s worth reaching out to her and maybe tell her in a more constructive way that there is nothing attractive/relatable about this? With constantly feeling crappy Id def ditch the fake tan/fake everything and spend less time worrying about these and just enjoy existing without the pain lol
YES YES & YES.
I'm currently on day 3 of a huge flare. Theres no way I'm able to go off out and drink gin. I'll end up shitting myself because that is the reality of IBS... I'm not doubting she has IBS but duck me, your symptoms must be mild because everyone I know, along with myself cant function with a flare.
Enjoy your followers & likes... you arent relatable though

YES YES & YES.
I'm currently on day 3 of a huge flare. Theres no way I'm able to go off out and drink gin. I'll end up shitting myself because that is the reality of IBS... I'm not doubting she has IBS but duck me, your symptoms must be mild because everyone I know, along with myself cant function with a flare.
Enjoy your followers & likes... you arent relatable though
I hope it gets better soon :(

• Heart
She (and others who carry on like her) is the reason that people who genuinely suffer from IBS aren’t taken seriously

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. I changed my diet a couple of months back and wow what a massive difference that made. I know everyone is different but by making simple healthy changes it really can help (well for me the “bloat” was gone!)

I’m in the cusp of unfollowing now, there’s so many things that don’t appeal to me personally but it’s the Chessie King cringeworthy dances omg I just can’t take it 🙈

And then goes on to roast the poor guy because he dared to go to the barber to get his beard trimmed. Am I the only one that feels like she praises him like crazy when she needs him to look after her but then roasts him as often as she can... I don’t care if these are “inside jokes”, the public has no clue and it’s cringe

Attachments

In her latest story she says she’s had a “little bit of wine”... she looks pissed as a fart 😂

all so contrived and
I just cannot understand this horrible horrible woman. SHE SET THE OVEN ON FIRE but it’s HIS FAULT because he used her expensive blanket to put it out. What a selfish awful twit.
Note the way Ross comes out with a look of distaste when he see’s she is talking (moaning) to her “friends” again about him.

all so contrived and

Note the way Ross comes out with a look of distaste when he see’s she is talking (moaning) to her “friends” again about him.
Jesus Christ I just saw this. How dare he try to prevent their house burning down!!! She ‘can’t even tell him off’ because his parents were there? She has some real issues

Reactions: 2
I’ve just noticed how feminine their house is... don’t get me wrong, my partner is happy for me to have the majority say in decor as it bothers me more than it does him, but he would no way allow our house to be so so pink/fluffy/twee. It looks like a cute little cottage for a single woman, not a house where a young couple live.

Also I think her credit cards must be getting a serious bashing as her hallway is full of ASOS parcels!

LOL at that story when Ross comes in and walks straight back out again as if to stay f*ck this!! 😂
Looks like they might have had an actual fight.
is it just me or is everything a major rollercoaster with her? she never has a normal chill day, either feels like crap or out and about and either saying how great Ross is or bashing him and the whole roasting Ross got A LOT worse since they got married. She started to seem toxic to be around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.