Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolly574

well you need to spill the tea now...
I guess I’m kind of irate cause I got to know Ross’ ex a few years ago through work (aaaaamazing woman btw!) and as I was going through a gut problem myself I found Lottie’s page and mentioned it to her recently. She obviously put two and two together about who I was talking about when I started talking about bloating, etc and Instagram people I’ve been following. To be fair she did shut down the conversation but I do feel pretty protective of her especially as I know what’s been going on.

He cheated on his fiancé with Lottie, she rubbed it in his ex’s face on social media (whilst she was still busy cancelling wedding vendors) and now pretends it’s a perfect love story....the end.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Happyholly

VIP Member
She woke Ross up because SHE couldn't sleep?!? Then forced him to get up and make tea. I couldn't imagine doing that to my partner. He would not be amused at all! Get yourself up and make yourself a cup of tea. How self-absorbed can you be!?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Thebluebean

Lottie; your bloat wouldn’t look half as dramatic if you stood up straight instead of sticking your stomach out.

Reactions: 10

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Well I came across this idiot about a week ago and had to come of her insta page!
It was just so sickening and could this girl love herself anymore
It seems as she has abit of flab around her tummy and has used it to the maximum to just get her body and tits out at any given chance
If you want to see real flab and real IBS then Iam it as well as hundreds who generally suffer from it and isn’t a case of just wearing high waisted jeans etc

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
Looolll of course her migraine was SO BAD that Ross had to walk her home with her eyes closed. Of course it was. Does Lottie wipe her own arse or just wait for Ross to change her nappy?

• Haha

barryjones

VIP Member
I used to like her but jesus christ she's obnoxious. I am all for women's body confidence and embracing 'real' issues etc but fucking hell put your tits and fanny away. It's gone beyond being confident now and just showing off? She used to be quite endearing but she's a fucking pain in the arse. I bet she doesn't have many mates, it would be exhausting being miss attentions friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I became too invested in her jumpers and watched her story this morning but Christ she’s a pathetic individual isn’t she! I’ve been homeschooling my son while working full time in my day job and then been making stock BY HAND for my Etsy shop at night for the best part of a year and she needs a lie down after selling 10 jumpers online that she’s ordered from a supplier and she doesn’t even have a job 🤣🤣 I know it’s not a competition but she needs a reality check! God help her when she becomes a mother and has more than just herself to worry about 🙄 I’ve had about one hours sleep in a year love - I’d love a lie down but you know responsibilities stop me haha

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She probably isn’t diagnosed with anything. Not properly anyway. Some of us have been saying this for a while.
she jumps from one bandwagon to the next one. There is absolutely 0 IBS related content. All it is now is fast fashion, body positivity and her coming off the pill. Basically she went from a food blogger to a wannabe body positivity influencer.

Fineapple

VIP Member
She had some mild success selling a few diaries to her sheep so now she’s going part time on her career. Sure. Next logical step isn’t it really.

• Haha

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Did Ross look happy to be going away?
Did he fuck ....
Hes probably thinking, jesus fucking christ, I've got a weekend away with this bint, jumping around like a goofy kangaroo who'll permanently be shoving a camera in my face . .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4 times this week..for eggs! More confirmation that she is in fact an idiot. Imagine having to need that must gratification from others that your whole life is on IG. I used to like her but she has become such a desperate wannabe, ever since she got married. I feel really sorry for Ross. He it like a little puppy dog. Latest post, ‘oh i’m so bloated’, so am I hun, you’ve had dinner and drank alcohol, it’s expected. Stop drinking or just don’t moan about it when you do. Or maybe just have a poo and p**s off!

• Haha

Thebluebean

Valentines treat to herself so 'booked an extra few hours for an early finish'... oh you're having a laugh love, you're UNEMPLOYED.

• Haha

Gossipqueen26

I used to really like her. I found her refreshing and I could really relate to her anxiety. I feel like as her followers have increased, she’s become more unrealistic. She seems to CONSTANTLY have her boobs out and has a grin plastered on her face in every grid post. Does that represent someone with all these anxiety/bloat issues? No. It gives that false impression of a perfect life that she always claims to hate others portray. She is constantly contradicting herself when it comes to her eating/body. If she really does have all these issues with bloating she really must evaluate her lifestyle. I hope she goes back to how she was when she started out instead of being this character for Instagram.

Kittykat45

I am an ITU nurse and worked 70 hour weeks during the first wave of COVID, I sent her a private message and said she’s made a mockery out of all nhs staff, essential workers, care workers. I didn’t hope back, I was disgusted

• Heart
I used to really like her account when it was focused on my bloated wardrobe. Not because I have any issues with bloating but just because I have a very localised pocket of fat on my lower stomach thanks to my baby 😅 so I loved seeing how she styled outfits and loved how they were mostly high street.
Then she started being gifted the odd outfit that was a bit more pricey and I thought fair enough, good for you getting some things for free.
Now I feel like she won’t share anything unless it’s a gifted item? Obviously it’s fine for her to spend her money exactly how she likes but she just doesn’t feel relatable anymore.

I do actually agree with her about the complimenting/catcalling. She hasn’t come across very well because I think she feels angry but isn’t sure on how to verbalise why. It’s not just a compliment, because the man wouldn’t have said it to a really good looking man. It was a sexual advance and yes he might have genuinely wanted directions too but that’s not the point. The point is that the second he made a comment on her appearance, she entered into a situation (unwillingly) where she either giggles and says thanks (seen as flirting, leading man on etc) or challenges it and says she didn’t appreciate the comment (cue toxic masculinity response where man likely would try make her feel inadequate “fucking hell love you should smile more/accept the compliment blah blah” in the best case scenario; worst case is he would start verbally abusing or sometimes even physically abusing her). When men make these comments they unwittingly place the woman in a situation where she can’t win, she’s either a flirt or a slag.