Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems very unstable!! Also WHY has she just flashed her crotch to the whole of Instagram? If she decides to have children she will 100% go too far with with what she posts of them on insta- she seems to have zero boundaries

Reactions: 5
She seems very unstable!! Also WHY has she just flashed her crotch to the whole of Instagram? If she decides to have children she will 100% go too far with with what she posts of them on insta- she seems to have zero boundaries
Absolutely - a lot of influencers seem that way with their children these days. It’s one thing to post pictures of your kids on a personal, private platform. But entirely another to broadcast them to the thousands often without their consent (especially when they’re young).

Reactions: 3
Came here to say this! And also the faces she pulls omg.... JUST STOP YOU ARE NOT CUTE OR ANYTHING IT’S JUST CRINGE. I scrolled back a bit and something has definitely gone to her head....

Attachments

I don’t know where she works but my management would have her stung up by her plastic tits if she posted a pic like that during company time. She must be the talk of the office

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like they might have had an actual fight.
is it just me or is everything a major rollercoaster with her? she never has a normal chill day, either feels like crap or out and about and either saying how great Ross is or bashing him and the whole roasting Ross got A LOT worse since they got married. She started to seem toxic to be around
I agree. He looked really unhappy in that video last night. She is a toxic person you can just tell (I’ll never forget that message over Christmas where she sarcastically mentioned her friends who ‘couldn’t be bothered to turn up’ for their girly Christmas dinner ... which I bet would be a nightmare if she was there).

I think she’s a bit of a bully and you can see it in how she treats Ross. I hope he leaves her and finds someone more balanced and respectful of him!

It’s absolutely fine to use a Zara blanket to put out a fire if there’s a risk of the house being burnt down!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know where she works but my management would have her string up by her plastic tits if she posted a pic like that during company time. She must be talk of the office
I mean I’m sure a quick Linkedn search will give answers. Honestly she is unprofessional both on social media and in her 9-5 job

I agree. He looked really unhappy in that video last night. She is a toxic person you can just tell (I’ll never forget that message over Christmas where she sarcastically mentioned her friends who ‘couldn’t be bothered to turn up’ for their girly Christmas dinner ... which I bet would be a nightmare if she was there).

I think she’s a bit of a bully and you can see it in how she treats Ross. I hope he leaves her and finds someone more balanced and respectful of him!

It’s absolutely fine to use a Zara blanket to put out a fire if there’s a risk of the house being burnt down!
Also I kinda want to tell her Zara isn’t the epitome of posh home accessories. She is acting like it was something irreplaceable and super expensive.

I don’t know where she works but my management would have her string up by her plastic tits if she posted a pic like that during company time. She must be talk of the office
I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post where she works so I won’t but she’s an events manager for a company. Ross works for the same company. I know she has other employees that follow her but not sure if anyone above her does. I know exactly what you mean though, they’re either very relaxed or don’t know about everything she gets up to.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post where she works so I won’t but she’s an events manager for a company. Ross works for the same company. I know she has other employees that follow her but not sure if anyone above her does. I know exactly what you mean though, they’re either very relaxed or don’t know about everything she gets up to.
She doesnt seem to be posting much about work in general so I don’t think she is supposed to....

I wish I could do my hair, a full face of make up and don heels and a fancy dress for a boozy all nighter during an IBS flare. Unucky for me (and my fella), I barely manage to drive home from work and then spend the night naked apart from baggy nana knicks as I feel too tender for any other clothes. Not real life or Insta cute.

Agree with the whole Ross thing being cringe. One of them needs to get a job somewhere else.

Reactions: 6
Prediction: she’ll be living it up all weekend, drinking and eating out and come Sunday she’ll be clutching her hot water bottle saying her tummy hurts 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ross seems to be tagging along in the background a lot lately?
Do we think hes still on the naughty step since using her precious blanket to save the house burning down?? 🤔

• Haha
anyone hear his snide comments tonight....
Noooo! Please fill me in

Ross seems to be tagging along in the background a lot lately?
Do we think hes still on the naughty step since using her precious blanket to save the house burning down?? 🤔
Imagine living with her 24/7. I’m also fairly sure his family/colleagues would tell him how inappropriate she is. Also my partner, as much as he loves good banter, would rip my head off if I was constantly belittling him like she does with Ross. He might be over it a bit.

Reactions: 2
Noooo! Please fill me in

Imagine living with her 24/7. I’m also fairly sure his family/colleagues would tell him how inappropriate she is. Also my partner, as much as he loves good banter, would rip my head off if I was constantly belittling him like she does with Ross. He might be over it a bit.
Hope this works!

Is this going online as-well... our whole life is online

• Wow
Does she have a speech problem or has she had her teeth done or something? Wondering if the unusual sound when speaking is a brace?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.