Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Lottie is going to jump on the controversy that just broke the internet around zoe sugg today (and she is totally righy actually) Em posted about it so she will definitely see it... and with her constantly banging on about the pill free life....
Yes you called it!! She has shared her fake bff “Em”’s post on her stories.

Reactions: 1
omg she couldn’t even be bothered to share what Zoe wrote. People took screenshoots of what Zoe said about this and share her thoughts. I don’t get how this cow just totally lacks any self awareness or the ability to “read the room” and not just mindlessly jump on things.
Yes you called it!! She has shared her fake bff “Em”’s post on her stories.

Reactions: 2
I’ve said this before but I feel like she absolutely worships Megan rose lane and kind of tries to be the same sort of account. Megan posted about female pleasure and sex toys and now she has done a story about sex drive etc

I have only just seen the Zoe sugg posts so didn’t know this had happened but I still think she wants to be Megan 😂

Last edited:
She copied Em Clarkson too. Em wrote posts about Zoe Sugg’s content and the whole bs controversy. Lottie shared what Em wrote, absolutely nothing from Zoe herself.
she literally copies trends and what others do. IBS had a moment, she was all over it. Endo was getting more publicity, all of a sudden she had endo, then it wasn’t endo but now she is gearing up for fertility/pregnancy content. I find her more and more gross for exploiting real issues.
I’ve said this before but I feel like she absolutely worships Megan rose lane and kind of tries to be the same sort of account. Megan posted about female pleasure and sex toys and now she has done a story about sex drive etc

I have only just seen the Zoe sugg posts so didn’t know this had happened but I still think she wants to be Megan 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit confused about her latest post and stories about same sex schools. I take on board her points about same sex schools but I don’t really know that sex education would’ve been any better in a mixed school. Maybe that’s not what she’s trying to say? I don’t know, I’m more confused by her post than anything 😂

I’m a bit confused about her latest post and stories about same sex schools. I take on board her points about same sex schools but I don’t really know that sex education would’ve been any better in a mixed school. Maybe that’s not what she’s trying to say? I don’t know, I’m more confused by her post than anything 😂
I don’t get her point either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol at how she gave a “big thanks” to Em Clarkson and Zoe Sugg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 talk about jumping on a bandwagon cos it’s “in” oh my 🤦🏻‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So cringe reading her "self love" post . .
Even more cringe, the dressed in white to look virginal and pure . .

Bore off,
Get your own content. .
Go and pleasure yourself or something

💤 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get her point either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lol at how she gave a “big thanks” to Em Clarkson and Zoe Sugg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 talk about jumping on a bandwagon cos it’s “in” oh my 🤦🏻‍♀️😬
Oh thank god it isn’t just me 😂 I thought maybe I just hadn’t understood the point she was making, but I’m not actually sure she has a point 🤷🏼‍♀️. If she doesn’t agree with same sex schools then ok that’s fine, that’s a discussion but I’m not sure it has much relevance to the whole Zoe Sugg/sex/female empowerment discussion 🤔.

She copied Em Clarkson too. Em wrote posts about Zoe Sugg’s content and the whole bs controversy. Lottie shared what Em wrote, absolutely nothing from Zoe herself.
she literally copies trends and what others do. IBS had a moment, she was all over it. Endo was getting more publicity, all of a sudden she had endo, then it wasn’t endo but now she is gearing up for fertility/pregnancy content. I find her more and more gross for exploiting real issues.
Why does everyone idolise Em Clarkson? Baffled.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Wrapped in a towel looking holier than thou. Keeps on whingeing as we sit here cringing!

• Heart
Thread suggestion:

Wrapped in a towel looking holier than thou. Keeps on whingeing as we sit here cringing!
YES!! This!! It has to be this . .

Why does she flaunt her body so often?
We are ALL size me . . And?
Tell us something Em Clarkson hasn't told us already 🙄

YES!! This!! It has to be this . .

Why does she flaunt her body so often?
We are ALL size me . . And?
Tell us something Em Clarkson hasn't told us already 🙄
So then she can complain about the people who dm her and tell her to put some clothes on... she is really forcing this idea that everyone should see everyone as beautiful and if you don’t, you’re the bad guy.

I wonder how she got gifted a Lancôme mascara? She’s not a beauty account and doesn’t do much makeup either (she’s been slated for the makeup she does do) I wonder if it’s directly from Lancôme? I just can’t imagine them picking her account to give pr products to? Does anyone know how this works?

I wonder how she got gifted a Lancôme mascara? She’s not a beauty account and doesn’t do much makeup either (she’s been slated for the makeup she does do) I wonder if it’s directly from Lancôme? I just can’t imagine them picking her account to give pr products to? Does anyone know how this works?
The link doesn’t go directly to Lancome’s website. It’s an online store that sells various brands. These often have affiliate programs but they don’t always send free products. A bit like what she does with Asos. She buys stuff and then advertises it. But also stores/brands will send products to anyone they think has an audience that would buy the product.
but it shows how desperate she is and she directly contradicted herself about pr stuff. The affiliate money is usually minimal and it’s only worth it if you have a decent deal with a webshop/brand, for multiple products, discount codes and so on.

The link doesn’t go directly to Lancome’s website. It’s an online store that sells various brands. These often have affiliate programs but they don’t always send free products. A bit like what she does with Asos. She buys stuff and then advertises it. But also stores/brands will send products to anyone they think has an audience that would buy the product.
but it shows how desperate she is and she directly contradicted herself about pr stuff. The affiliate money is usually minimal and it’s only worth it if you have a decent deal with a webshop/brand, for multiple products, discount codes and so on.
Ah thank you for explaining that does make more sense now! I did think out of all the beauty / makeup accounts on Instagram with hundreds of thousands of followers... the tummy diaries would be a random choice for a mascara! Thank you :) x

Why do bras have to be bloat friendly? Surely if you are bloating so badly all the time that you can’t wear a regular bra, your biggest issue isn’t what cheap fast fashion junk to buy.
is her brain bloated too? Or is her genuine follower base really this stupid?

I’m also surprised she’s not mentioned anything about Sir Captain Tom ❤ All other influencers I follow have and nitto from her.

Can’t milk it for content or to make herself look “woke”. Her attitude towards BLM was very telling about where she stands about things happening around her.
I’m also surprised she’s not mentioned anything about Sir Captain Tom ❤ All other influencers I follow have and nitto from her.

I’m confused as to what she actually does all day now. Can anyone fill me in? This may just be stemming from my deeply rooted scepticism about people who give up real employment to be wishy washy influencers 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.