Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm convinced most of these influencers who do it full time but to f-all are either bank rolled by their parents, trust fund, husband/boyfriend, or have a sugar daddy who supports them.

Reactions: 3
Yet more posing in next to nothing . .
They're rolls Lottie,
Most of us have them . .
New content please 💤 💤
She keeps talking about how far she’s come with accepting and loving her own body... but if that’s true, why the need to constantly talk about this?
also at what point do we say that someone is getting to the other side of being too skinny? Cause weight gain and being overweight aren’t necessarily healthy either.Not fat shaming, aesthetics or beauty or anything have absolutely nothing to do with this. It’s just that if you are that comfortable in your own skin, you don’t talk about it in every single post?! She literally doesn’t post anything else on her feed anymore, other than sitting in granny pants or how good she feels about herself preferably showing some unnecessary skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I honestly try really hard not to pass any judgement on the way a person looks on this forum as it’s not nice, BUT, the stories over the last couple of days I have found her to be really gross. First Ross feeding her prawn crackers the other day and her saliva, and now today getting her feet out with very outgrown shellac...

🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I honestly try really hard not to pass any judgement on the way a person looks on this forum as it’s not nice, BUT, the stories over the last couple of days I have found her to be really gross. First Ross feeding her prawn crackers the other day and her saliva, and now today getting her feet out with very outgrown shellac...

🤮
Her foot is literally gross and there was 0 need for that story.
She is trying to force this Bridget Jones cutesy ditzy vibe to the point it’s sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I actually wish she would stop uploading photos/videos cradling her belly 😬 I see her 'bloat' more than I see my own stomach 😂

Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant ? Her bio has the pregnant woman emoji and says “🤰🏼life” or does she literally use this to signify bloated life ? I assumed it would’ve been discussed here if she was and I can’t find any announcement posts

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s big on these fast fashion ‘bloat friendly’ videos but hardly talks about managing the bloat other than peppermint tea.

Is she pregnant ? Her bio has the pregnant woman emoji and says “🤰🏼life” or does she literally use this to signify bloated life ? I assumed it would’ve been discussed here if she was and I can’t find any announcement posts
That emoji only means one thing to me but who knows with her.

...and her “bloat” is definitely reaching out of control sizes. Could it be that in the first month of coming off the pill she already got pregnant and she just doesn’t want to say?

Valentines treat to herself so 'booked an extra few hours for an early finish'... oh you're having a laugh love, you're UNEMPLOYED.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also Valentines day is on SUNDAY.
she clearly has nothing to do but saying that she doesn’t have any work isn’t “boss babe” vibes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.