Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They went to that treehouse place straight after the wedding didn’t they? The same place she then won or got gifted a stay again? Your honeymoon is surely wherever you go straight after your wedding or the first holiday you have after your wedding - She had a honeymoon, she just needs to get a grip and get over herself.

I too am in the process of having to postpone my wedding for the second time, so like others her bleeting on is doing my head in a little!
i’m sorry you’re dealing with this too! It stings even more when you see people like her partying during lockdown or travelling when it really is unnecessary, just because she wants to... while others can’t even go to close family’s funeral.
i wish society started to hold influencers more accountable. If you want to make a profit from people’s time and attention, you also need to be responsible about what your overall message is.

Reactions: 4
i’m sorry you’re dealing with this too! It stings even more when you see people like her partying during lockdown or travelling when it really is unnecessary, just because she wants to... while others can’t even go to close family’s funeral.
i wish society started to hold influencers more accountable. If you want to make a profit from people’s time and attention, you also need to be responsible about what your overall message is.
Thank you, it really is miserable isn’t it!

I absolutely agree, influencers seem to sit in no-mans-land where it seems they can get away with everything and anything without being held accountable. Whether that’s not declaring AD‘s properly, advocating bad advice to thousands of people or just generally being a d*ck!

Call me cynical BUT...
I have a feeling that all this carrying on about periods and pain and how she can’t sleep because of the pain, and that (not rock hard) bloat will lead to her jumping on some new bandwagon and get “diagnosed” with something new. Another round of endo? PCOS?
Also if she can’t sleep because of period pain, what’s going to happen during pregnancy? You can’t skip that part, even if you choose to not have a natural birth and spare yourself from the joys of labour.

Reactions: 5
Call me cynical BUT...
I have a feeling that all this carrying on about periods and pain and how she can’t sleep because of the pain, and that (not rock hard) bloat will lead to her jumping on some new bandwagon and get “diagnosed” with something new. Another round of endo? PCOS?
Also if she can’t sleep because of period pain, what’s going to happen during pregnancy? You can’t skip that part, even if you choose to not have a natural birth and spare yourself from the joys of labour.
the hot water bottle tucked in her pants 🤣🙄

it’s all a bit OTT and just comes across so fake.

Reactions: 3
Ok we almost filled a whole thread... here is my thread name suggestion:
Hypochondriac diaries - from one bandwagon to the next one.

Thread suggestion:

Thetummydiaries - Fake boobies, fake smiles, going on about her en-suite tiles. Constant rubbish around illnesses that don’t exist, IBS... Endometriosis, you get the gist.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone els find her even more irritating since she gave up work
Yes. I’d really begin to resent my partner if I was getting up to work everyday and they were having long lie ins, jogging and pratting around all day. I guess she’s making the same, if not more than she made doing her old job so it doesn’t matter, but it’d definitely grate on me.

What is up with this actual child 😂 she did a routine for Ross and he said it was good so she did it again for Instagram? Really?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. I’d really begin to resent my partner if I was getting up to work everyday and they were having long lie ins, jogging and pratting around all day. I guess she’s making the same, if not more than she made doing her old job so it doesn’t matter, but it’d definitely grate on me.
I don’t know how much she was making but I highly doubt it. She didn’t start coaching yet. The profit margin on her diaries will be tiny as she doesn’t have huge orders.
She was probably made redundant, rather than her leaving on her own and she got redundancy money.

she will be on benefits next and will be complaining about how hard it is as a small business owner.As for her being irritating... What I’d find really bad is that everything is such a huge deal with her. Period? Two weeks of very public suffering. Coming off the pill? Everyone needs to know everything and see every pimple. went on a walk after rain? Definitely post about how your partner is struggling and nearly falls.

Why does she constantly take pictures of her sitting around in her knickers!! Just put some bloody clothes on! She doesn’t need to spend most of her time half naked to get her message across. I’m all for body positivity and loving the skin you’re in but it’s a bit OTT now!

• Sick
She just looks like an alcoholic to me, sorry! She’s supposedly in her late twenties and yes, acts like a 12 year old with daddy issues but literally looks decades older.

• Haha
What happened to her marathon, the one she was supposed tor run with Em Carlson?
It got cancelled because of covid and instead it’s gone virtual where entrants run it where they live. Em ran hers about 10ish days ago, Lottie gave up and didn’t do it as she ‘couldn’t do it on her own’.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Lottie is going to jump on the controversy that just broke the internet around zoe sugg today (and she is totally righy actually) Em posted about it so she will definitely see it... and with her constantly banging on about the pill free life....

I wonder if Lottie is going to jump on the controversy that just broke the internet around zoe sugg today (and she is totally righy actually) Em posted about it so she will definitely see it... and with her constantly banging on about the pill free life....
Yup totally right, I agree with everything Em and Zoe have said.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.