Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Em Clarkson posted about a muddy run, Lottie found the mud too... 🙄😂
Also all the passive aggressive partner bashing content...🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You know what? I feel like my life is complete now that I know Lottie doesn't put anything up her bum. Not even the tip. I can now die in peace.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
You know what? I feel like my life is complete now that I know Lottie doesn't put anything up her bum. Not even the tip. I can now die in peace.
I can see her announcement about “accidentally” getting pregnant because she absolutely won’t be tracking anything properly...

• Haha
Been following for a few years now. Obvs used to rate the actual food and IBS related content, but just keep feeling like she is either a compulsive liar or a complete hypochondriac.
Admittedly I was massively irked by the overreaction to the laparoscopy the other year, but this week's post about the low FODMAP diet being wrong is infuriating. For years she used to post about how she followed it from GP advice and how it was so essential when she ate out etc., and now it's 2021 and it's just been chucked out of the window. I just found the grid post and really out of the blue as it didn't explain anything and goes against her previous content.
Everything she once represented has been thrown out of the window just for #ad campaigns and clothing hauls. Her advice is misleading and I just wouldn't trust anything she claims. I think I've got to unfollow for my own sanity as it's just not worth my energy watching this facade any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Been following for a few years now. Obvs used to rate the actual food and IBS related content, but just keep feeling like she is either a compulsive liar or a complete hypochondriac.
Admittedly I was massively irked by the overreaction to the laparoscopy the other year, but this week's post about the low FODMAP diet being wrong is infuriating. For years she used to post about how she followed it from GP advice and how it was so essential when she ate out etc., and now it's 2021 and it's just been chucked out of the window. I just found the grid post and really out of the blue as it didn't explain anything and goes against her previous content.
Everything she once represented has been thrown out of the window just for #ad campaigns and clothing hauls. Her advice is misleading and I just wouldn't trust anything she claims. I think I've got to unfollow for my own sanity as it's just not worth my energy watching this facade any longer.
this girl used to live completely rent free in my brain and after three days of unfollowing I forgot she existed - only clicked on her name here as I saw it when I was browsing! Unfollow, you’ll feel so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is definitely nitpicking, but I don't care...I'm getting back pain watching that horrible squat form in her fandfclothong ad.

Reactions: 1
She probably isn’t diagnosed with anything. Not properly anyway. Some of us have been saying this for a while.
she jumps from one bandwagon to the next one. There is absolutely 0 IBS related content. All it is now is fast fashion, body positivity and her coming off the pill. Basically she went from a food blogger to a wannabe body positivity influencer.

Reactions: 9
Apparently she hardly ever accepts pr products... I wonder what her ad breaks are about then. Charity work?

• Haha
That’s really what the final straw for me when she said she wants to “support” small business by accepting free gifts off them - if she really wanted to support them she’d buy a product herself and then promote it to be a nice person not to get free stuff! All me, me, ME!!!!

• Heart
Sorry but her frantic running and over exaggerated dancing, the goofy face and fake smile? Why? 🤔
Is it all an attempt to cheer us all up?

Has the complete opposite effect on me . . Get off my screen you totally annoying melt 👊

Reactions: 3
Genuine question...

How long after getting married can you legitimately still call a holiday your honeymoon?

She’s been married two years this year and I’m just sick of hearing about the bleeping honeymoon. I honestly thought a honeymoon was taken immediately or not long after you get married, and as far as I can remember she’s had a fair few UK holidays and I don’t remember anywhere stating that you had to go abroad.

It’s like she is trying for sympathy for all her new followers thinking poor Lottie never got a honeymoon when in fact I think she’s had plenty. If she hadn’t had spent so much money on other stuff maybe she could’ve gone to Bali straight after her wedding.

I also think its quite insensitive to keep going on, considering all the people who have had weddings etc cancelled this year.

Reactions: 5
Genuine question...

How long after getting married can you legitimately still call a holiday your honeymoon?

She’s been married two years this year and I’m just sick of hearing about the bleeping honeymoon. I honestly thought a honeymoon was taken immediately or not long after you get married, and as far as I can remember she’s had a fair few UK holidays and I don’t remember anywhere stating that you had to go abroad.

It’s like she is trying for sympathy for all her new followers thinking poor Lottie never got a honeymoon when in fact I think she’s had plenty. If she hadn’t had spent so much money on other stuff maybe she could’ve gone to Bali straight after her wedding.

I also think its quite insensitive to keep going on, considering all the people who have had weddings etc cancelled this year.
Such a stupid grade A twit this girl

I’ll have to postpone my wedding for a second time and I can’t even get a wedding dress because getting materials and going for fittings etc is a huge issue and basically not happening.
while dumb witch has been travelling around the UK. I also haven’t seen my family for almost 2 years now. And it will be well into 2,5 years + before I’ll see them. And even then, there will be two weeks of quarantine and the cost of that involved.
she is so tone deaf and insensitive it’s just unbelievable at this point. Her biggest issue is not being able to get a tiler, while people are struggling to put food on table and losing loved ones. I wish she just took a break from social media for a long while.
Genuine question...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Genuine question...

Honeymoon resorts in the Maldives Seychelles etc will give you a honeymoon discount up to 12 months after your wedding date, after that naf off it’s a holiday not a honeymoon or second honeymoon

Reactions: 1
Honeymoon resorts in the Maldives Seychelles etc will give you a honeymoon discount up to 12 months after your wedding date, after that naf off it’s a holiday not a honeymoon or second honeymoon
At least she will have to pay for all those extra “honeymoon” things she will 100% want. 😂

• Haha
Didn’t they do a mini-moon and then a something else moon abroad? Safe to say that dead horse is flogged.

Edit: yep just checked and they had a ‘midi moon’ in Cyprus in 2019 🙄

Reactions: 8
Didn’t they do a mini-moon and then a something else moon abroad? Safe to say that dead horse is flogged.

Edit: yep just checked and they had a ‘midi moon’ in Cyprus in 2019 🙄
They went to that treehouse place straight after the wedding didn’t they? The same place she then won or got gifted a stay again? Your honeymoon is surely wherever you go straight after your wedding or the first holiday you have after your wedding - She had a honeymoon, she just needs to get a grip and get over herself.

I too am in the process of having to postpone my wedding for the second time, so like others her bleeting on is doing my head in a little!

Reactions: 7
We did get married but cancelled our big wedding and also cancelled our honeymoon. We will hopefully go away later this year or next maybe but it will just be a holiday..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.