Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long ago she was banging on about how she hardly ever accepts pr stuff and collabs because she wants to work with small businesses etc. Yet here she is with some Huawei ear buds... walking talking contradiction.

Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant...? I stopped following a while ago and havenā€™t checked this thread in ages. Seems sheā€™s still doing the same crap she was. Itā€™s a shame as when she started I felt I could relate to her. Then she posted about ā€œRoss dayā€. Points if you remember that fake fuelled vomit inducing post! And it all went downhill from there... what really tipped me over the edge was when she put ā€œEndo tummyā€ or something along those lines in her bio without proper diagnosis. Sheā€™s going to have her 5 minutes of fame and then will go into a non existent bubble like they all do.

Reactions: 3
She has just posted stories of her dancing like this. Put some clothes on FFS!
Why is she half naked in the middle of day?!? Do some bleeping work or get a hobby! The attention diaries is what she should have chosen when changing her name.

Reactions: 8
This story really disturbed me! Did she take her clothes off to film it? And also the facial expression was a bit creepy. I used to really enjoy her content, but I'm finding it less helpful now. I don't get why people are keen to make a link between body confidence and dancing in your underwear.

Such an absolute attention seeker, imagine filming yourself dancing in your underwear in the middle of the day!!!!

Reactions: 4
This story really disturbed me! Did she take her clothes off to film it? And also the facial expression was a bit creepy. I used to really enjoy her content, but I'm finding it less helpful now. I don't get why people are keen to make a link between body confidence and dancing in your underwear.
THIS. How about just being body confident in an outfit? Some of us have real jobs where yes, we work from home but we also have to be up and properly dressed and work all day. My patience is growing increasingly thin with pointless influencers prancing about all day. Get some clothes on and do something useful.

Reactions: 8
She has no original content. .
Her dancing/prancing is just a mirror image of her pal Em Clarkson . .
Boring šŸ’¤

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s making a big point of all the alcohol-free gin sheā€™s drinking lately. Do we think pregnant?

Reactions: 2
Can someone start a new thread? I had a look but canā€™t figure it out lol
Just realised my last thread title suggestion was when she was wrapped up in her holier than thou towel :ROFLMAO:

Hereā€™s another thread title suggestion for your consideration:

Always in her underwear, content is threadbare; works from her filthy bed, the gut fame has gone to her head.

I called it not too long ago...
She is either pregnant or she is trying to get pregnant and cutting alcohol out is a big thing to improve fertility.
Sheā€™s making a big point of all the alcohol-free gin sheā€™s drinking lately. Do we think pregnant?

Reactions: 1
Anyone for a Ā£34 ā€œyouā€™ve gut thisā€ jumper šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she came up on my Instagram feed this morning and seen she had a story and I couldnā€™t resist watching it - who is wearing one of those šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thatā€™s quite expensive for a sweatshirt designed by a nobody lol

Anyone for a Ā£34 ā€œyouā€™ve gut thisā€ jumper šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she came up on my Instagram feed this morning and seen she had a story and I couldnā€™t resist watching it - who is wearing one of those šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thatā€™s quite expensive for a sweatshirt designed by a nobody lol
It does say "babe" though?
Maybe thats the extra cost . . Babe šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.