Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like she’s so ungrateful for the sales of her diary? Like packing them up is such a burden to her, whinging about how tired she is having to deal with the orders - if I was one of her customers I’d feel like I was inconveniencing her more than anything!!! I haven’t seen any other small businesses saying stuff like this esp in the current climate - what a 🤡

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like she’s so ungrateful for the sales of her diary? Like packing them up is such a burden to her, whinging about how tired she is having to deal with the orders - if I was one of her customers I’d feel like I was inconveniencing her more than anything!!! I haven’t seen any other small businesses saying stuff like this esp in the current climate - what a 🤡
I thought this too... you never see any other small business owner whine this much.... and some of them have to make the product as well as deal with packaging etc.
i don’t think she is ungrateful, i just think she can’t do anything without complaining. She thinks it’s cute/funny/relatable etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey, new to the thread 👋 Been following her for a while...I picked up on some of her clothing recommendations and I liked some of her style choices. But I dunno...I just find something so disingenuous about her content these days. Lots of ads...gifted items...I know it comes with the territory but i just find once influencers start raking in the freebies they start to change and become unfollowable...the cutesy "I'm just like you" persona starts to slip...she's a prime example IMO.

Sorry if I'm raking over old ground!

Reactions: 5
I so wanted to see her and her fake goofy smile stack it whilst out jogging earlier . .
No one wants to see your podge . .
Weve all got our own!! 🤣

• Haha
I so wanted to see her and her fake goofy smile stack it whilst out jogging earlier . .
No one wants to see your podge . .
Weve all got our own!! 🤣
agreed!

It’s very strange behaviour whilst out in public and something her followers really don’t need to see.

Reactions: 1
Like clockwork....
also does she really think that people don’t notice that she is trying to over-sexualise this whole “bloat” thing?

• Sick
Her video with the rolling and gyrating with her rolls?
What is this all about?
Who bleeping cares . .
Put it away love, cover up in a "bloat" friendly dress or something. .
C
R
I
N
G
E

• Haha
Her video with the rolling and gyrating with her rolls?
What is this all about?
Who bleeping cares . .
Put it away love, cover up in a "bloat" friendly dress or something. .
C
R
I
N
G
E
Also posting about people who tell her to exercise or that they don’t find anything positive in her content... like no offence but there really isn’t anything cute about fat rolls. And just because you try to be cutesy and call it a “squishy tum” it doesn’t change the fact that it’s fat rolls.

Reactions: 4
Today is the day. I’ve finally unfollowed. I don’t understand how she has such a large following. Oh yes the bots that hacked her FB accounts.

Anyhow it was the squishy fat rolls, patronising quote saying however you’re feeling that’s ok you’ve gut this & finally the orange you’ve been tangoed tinted moisturiser tipped me over the edge.

• Haha
we didn’t have any “roast Ross” content for a while... she sure made up for it. happy new year to Ross, whose sleeping habits are now shared with over 100k people and we know Lottie is annoyed by yet another thing. I wonder if she actually loves anything about him?

Does Ross REALLY have to tell her to pee for 5 seconds?
Does he REALLY have to tell her to sit back on the toilet??

Please? How old is she??

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does Ross REALLY have to tell her to pee for 5 seconds?
Does he REALLY have to tell her to sit back on the toilet??

Please? How old is she??
I thought this was really bizarre 🤯 she gets “bored”? How long is she weeing for ffs? Can’t say I’ve ever been weeing for long enough to get bored....

• Haha
Must be struggling for content again and this peeing nonsense was all she could come up with. Talk about TMI/over sharing.

Ew. Does she have a daddy fetish? Why does she need her husband to tell her to have a ‘full wee’?

• Sick
Jeezus! She needs to be selling her pelvic floor tips if she can stop her wee mid flow because she’s bored 😂

Jesus, she is more thrush like than ever today . . All these "influencers" seem to be doing " ask me anything" or "show me a photo of"
Get your own content ffs . .
Be original. .

Oh, and quit with the annoying goofy fake smiling 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.