Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that at some point no doubt she will probably burn that photo album. God knows why it took 17 months for it to be created either.

She must think she’s hit the jackpot with having Em Clarksons mobile number 😂
Also, can’t imagine my husband having the lovely and thoughtful idea to get this done for our anniversary, then me taking it over and posting online that I didn’t trust him to sort it out properly 🥺 my god she’s insufferable! I give it 2 more years until the divorce. How he lets her speak about him like that is beyond me!

Reactions: 4
Ironic that at some point no doubt she will probably burn that photo album. God knows why it took 17 months for it to be created either.

She must think she’s hit the jackpot with having Em Clarksons mobile number 😂
i mean i just watched Em Clarkson’s stories too and it looks like they are both completely off their rockers...

But also... can we talk about Lottie in the bathtub with that pink tit all over her? It looks like someone vomited on her 🤮😷

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Calling that she will get an injury/illness just before the marathon meaning that she will have to pull out.

• Haha
Her ‘first look’ at the album and she records it! Just look at it without thinking of other people and IG. Sad woman! Also..what is that hopping and jumping around all about 😂 as if she is some crazy thing. She’s such an actress and not even a good one, drives me insane how everything is so forced and unnatural.

Reactions: 2
Im calling it - she will get pregnant by accident, have an abortion and then babble on about it for weeks ‘raising awareness’

Im calling it - she will get pregnant by accident, have an abortion and then babble on about it for weeks ‘raising awareness’
Nah... baby trapping Ross lol. She never does anything that is controversial... she doesn’t really raise awareness of anything new either. Abortions are not trendy or anything. Now mental health and pregnancy on the other hand. Also a great excuse to not do anything and she won’t be held accountable for her business not doing well.

Reactions: 5
Nah... baby trapping Ross lol. She never does anything that is controversial... she doesn’t really raise awareness of anything new either. Abortions are not trendy or anything. Now mental health and pregnancy on the other hand. Also a great excuse to not do anything and she won’t be held accountable for her business not doing well.
Literally hit the nail on the head there!!! Sounds very much like something she would do especially the business excuse!!

I just read her whole caption. Is she really promoting basically not using proper birth control?! The whole cycle tracking method is as “safe” as pulling out. Someone shut this wacko down for good pls

I just read her whole caption. Is she really promoting basically not using proper birth control?! The whole cycle tracking method is as “safe” as pulling out. Someone shut this wacko down for good pls
I thought that. Track all you like but if you don’t want to fall pregnant at least use condoms surely. Why take the risk?

ESP as her followers seem To have as much Brain cells as her - did you see she said one of them actually asked where she got her “avocado trousers” from 😂 really? 🙄

Everything about her winds me up! Why does she tie her converse trainers like that 🤬

Why did she need to put her foot in that video about the ensuite?
why did she have to make that weird video with a spoon in her mouth?
why does she wear her glasses like a total dumb fck...
because she thinks being an idiot is cute.

ps - wearing high top converse like that is probably really uncomfortable... but everything to try and look cool.
ESP as her followers seem To have as much Brain cells as her - did you see she said one of them actually asked where she got her “avocado trousers” from 😂 really? 🙄

Everything about her winds me up! Why does she tie her converse trainers like that 🤬

• Haha
Haven't had a proper wash in 4 days? No change there then.
I think she missed a couple of zero's off of that number.

• Haha
Does anyone actually think that being really useless with tech is somehow cute?
i find it insanely annoying and frustrating when women just giggle like idiots at not being able to work out anything...
She can’t send an email, can’t set up an automated email, can’t find a decent email app... and then she can’t print out something. Damsel in distress overdone...

Her maiden name was on IG so it’s kinda public info? Like her married name is on there now. She also posted screenshots etc where her full name was visible.
I’m not sure if she has a sister, also not sure if I’m allowed to post her maiden name (I’m probably just paranoid 🤷🏼‍♀️😂) but it begins with A

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.