Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... what happened to IBS and fodmap diet, not just gf?! I’m celiac and her diet with IBS is a lot more restrictive in theory than mine because there is no way in hell, she is the special snowflake, that’s only triggered by gluten.
she is jumping from one bandwagon to the next one, trying to get through life with #sponsored and #ad posts on IG. And cellulite. A lot of cellulite and granny pants.
She does jump from 1 "problem" to the next, depending on the response she gets from her "audience"
Still the great unwashed,unbrushed rats tailed, spoiled brat in my eyes . .
How the duck does Ross put up with her?

Reactions: 3
She does jump from 1 "problem" to the next, depending on the response she gets from her "audience"
Still the great unwashed,unbrushed rats tailed, spoiled brat in my eyes . .
How the duck does Ross put up with her?
Judging by the fact that he kinda more or less disappeared from her posts and if you scroll back to the last few ones, compare those with their early pics, his body language and facial expression changed A LOT. So probably just hanging in there... he did leave a fiancee for Lottie so probably would feel extremely embarrassed if this doesn’t work out either, especially after how she overhypes everything. Plus probably neither of them want to acknowledge problems especially with Lottie constantly venting in front of 70k people. Like... I’d keep my mouth shut too.

Reactions: 2
From what I’ve heard (friend of a friend) Ross loves himself and would eat himself if he was chocolate. They are made for each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry?
How old is she?
What is this little house on the prairie dress all about . . Or is it just because its pink ffs?
It looks like a mash up of awful primary school dresses crossed with little bow peep :sick:

• Haha
yeah I noticed, checked it out, all fake/bots so she is buying followers. So last decade and so obvious because her engagement on her posts sucks.
Sorry to sound thick but how can you tell when these IG's buy their followers? I bet LOADS of them do it!! 😳

Ohh it’s an old thing, its been done for years. You compare their follower number to their engagement. Plus there are various websites where you can check these things out. I checked her acc on multiple IG auditor sites and the verdict was always the same. Her followers are not authentic. It’s gross because it basically scams brands to work with her, thinking they get an insane exposure when all they get is fake accounts and bots.
Sorry to sound thick but how can you tell when these IG's buy their followers? I bet LOADS of them do it!! 😳

No wonder she is so exhausted all the time, she’s worn out liking and commenting on every influencer post on instagram trying to get noticed. she is so cringe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
No wonder she is so exhausted all the time, she’s worn out liking and commenting on every influencer post on instagram trying to get noticed. she is so cringe!
She’s so far up Em Clarksons bum it’s unreal. Sooo wants to be Jeremy Clarkson’s daughters bestie 🙄

• Heart
She’s so far up Em Clarksons bum it’s unreal. Sooo wants to be Jeremy Clarkson’s daughters bestie 🙄
She is legit copying everything she does. Like she sees her posts and copies them but somehow what comes across genuine from EC, is super cringe when this cow does it. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
#AD with the dirty stainy bed clothes again 🤢 it’s not “real” it’s just rank.
It’s basically being a lazy slob. She works from home, doesn’t have an insane schedule at work or at home either. I swear she thinks it’s “cute” and does it on purpose

yet another "arse hanging out of her cozzie" shot from lottie . .

Oh bore off!!

Has she mentioned its her birthday? 🥱

wow!! I just had a quick look at EC 👀
I didnt think ANYTHING could be as single white female ish as the copying that goes on between charlotteslittlegreyhome and hinch!!

Im speechless. . Watch some of the videos half scrolled down ( minus the head) and it could be her!! The poses, the sitting with belly hanging out, the goofy smile . .

Wow!!
Just wow!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
yet another "arse hanging out of her cozzie" shot from lottie . .

Oh bore off!!

Has she mentioned its her birthday? 🥱

wow!! I just had a quick look at EC 👀
I didnt think ANYTHING could be as single white female ish as the copying that goes on between charlotteslittlegreyhome and hinch!!

Im speechless. . Watch some of the videos half scrolled down ( minus the head) and it could be her!! The poses, the sitting with belly hanging out, the goofy smile . .

Wow!!
Just wow!!
You know when she runs with her arms flailing around? Yeah that’s EC too 😂 i saw a story again and I’m like... HOW CRINGE CAN A GROWN ASS WOMAN BE?!

God she is an actual toddler, who goes on about their birthday this much? Also I wish she’d just address the fact that she’s gained weight rather than making out it’s all due to bloating.

Someone who wants freebies and then go on and post about all the stop she got because she is all about appearances... while she is so cheap when it comes to spending her own money on stuff.
God she is an actual toddler, who goes on about their birthday this much? Also I wish she’d just address the fact that she’s gained weight rather than making out it’s all due to bloating.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.