Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do understand the issue she has with the new government proposals and there is a point to be made; however, I wish she wouldn’t go off on one on her stories like she does! She’s a grown woman but I feel like she literally throws her toys out of the pram about a different issue each week. I wonder if she does it just because she’s so desperately trying to make a name for herself and be heard far and wide across the insta community ?!

Reactions: 4
All this anger/fuming rages over the calories being displayed won’t do her gut any good.

Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to follow the point she’s making. She’s angry that calories will be shown but then says it’s much more responsible to include calories within a full nutritional breakdown. So do you want them or not? If you still think the information should be available then what are you getting so worked up about? Will Ross have to hold her hand every time she opens a menu now?
But also she is SO HAPPY with her own body she needs to keep making this point...
i think she really isn’t confident or happy and is TRIGGERED rn.

I do understand the issue she has with the new government proposals and there is a point to be made; however, I wish she wouldn’t go off on one on her stories like she does! She’s a grown woman but I feel like she literally throws her toys out of the pram about a different issue each week. I wonder if she does it just because she’s so desperately trying to make a name for herself and be heard far and wide across the insta community ?!
Imagine if all her reactions are this emotional. Working/living with her must be interesting.
I honestly think everything she does is to look relatable and build an audience. She doesn’t touch and controversial and big issues either. she doesn’t have a great message but she is loud and out there so it works to some extent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The amount of times I’ve watched or read something of hers and literally shouted out “what a twit” without even checking who’s around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Self deprecating humour can be good if it’s not a lame attempts at trying to be relevant and desperate for any content.
also if she can’t handle the UK heat she has no business going to Bali ever 😂

Reactions: 2
Another day another video of Lottie jiggling her doughy . . Sorry, "bloaty" belly 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bore off . .
We've seen it all before,
Hasnt anyone verbally attacked you recently?
Nothing else to bleat about?
STFU then . . Simple.

Reactions: 5
Yet again, posing in front of her fan . .
We're all hot Lottie ffs . . .
Why didnt that fan catch her fuckin hair and rip a ratty hair extension out?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like she is really desperate for content but I can’t really watch her stories without punching my screen... does she even post about food these days?
i’m getting “mindfulness” and “lifecoach” vibes lately but without any training or substance

So I went and scrolled back to her last food post. It was almost exactly a year ago.
surely her husband/family/friends must find it super weird that she is constantly cradling her fat stomach and poses on her underwear? It can’t just be me😂

• Heart
These posts . . Girls getting all their bloaty confidence from Lottie. .
Really?
Im just overweight, enjoy a few glasses of wine. . Good food, you know, the occasional treat.
Did I feel the need to buy into Lotties journal?
NO. 👊

I wish there were more people out there who actually had body confidence like this.
These posts . . Girls getting all their bloaty confidence from Lottie. .
Really?
Im just overweight, enjoy a few glasses of wine. . Good food, you know, the occasional treat.
Did I feel the need to buy into Lotties journal?
NO. 👊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.