Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That apology.... 😆

It was packed in that tent WAY before the evening dancing. You can delete your stories hun but we keep receipts!

DF53847E-743B-4037-ACD8-EBAD10D95D43.png
520D2B85-4EBA-4D15-9DDE-6D03F53C88C8.png

Reactions: 1
She is obviously reading here... and I’m glad. So dear Lottie: you are an absolutely disgusting, selfish witch, and as gross as it is for me to say this: I hope you catch corona.
my wedding had to be postponed, I had to postpone seeing my family so haven’t seen them for well over a year and have been stuck in strickt lockdown for over 5 months.
while you, ugly bleep, are eating and drinking and traveling. Go duck yourself. I didn’t want to comment this on your IG, because it still adds positively to your engagement.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Imagine the meltdown she would have had if this was her wedding last year. It’s just pure selfishness!

Reactions: 5
Imagine the meltdown she would have had if this was her wedding last year. It’s just pure selfishness!
She was banging on about her bday and then said this was a bday treat from her mum. Darling snowflake... how many of us couldn’t leave the house even?! Yet here she is with her travels and staying in hotels and all that. Like... way to prove how little you care about anyone.

Hahaha she’s gone with the anxiety angle for the sympathy vote. She’s feeling soooo ashamed and anxious.

Reactions: 5
Her mum, Camilla Seton (also has Instagram) is supposed to be a beauty professional who does permanent makeup including the face for medical reasons. I wonder how her clients would feel knowing that she is potentially putting them at risk by attending such an event because the women who visit her could have compromised immune systems and I bet she isn’t now isolating for two weeks... Totally selfish.

Reactions: 4
Mmmmmm this would be worth reported to whomever you can report these things too.. i’m so petty right now
Her mum, Camilla Seton (also has Instagram) is supposed to be a beauty professional who does permanent makeup including the face for medical reasons. I wonder how her clients would feel knowing that she is potentially putting them at risk by attending such an event because the women who visit her could have compromised immune systems and I bet she isn’t now isolating for two weeks... Totally selfish.
Hahahahahahahahahaha caught in a lie again. Her second story basically is her admitting they did NOT leave early and they DID participate in the whole dancing and stuff. You can’t make yourself look any dumber if you tried.

Her mum has only been back at work since early/mid August. Be interesting to see if she self isolates for the next two weeks!

Because of jack from LI this place is going to be known for what they did yesterday!!

This is the icing on the cake for me, she is such a desperate dumb witch. How stupid is she, thinking she needs a COVID swab as well. You’ve already potentially spread COVID everywhere, don’t put anymore strain on the NHS by getting one without having symptoms. If she wasn’t such an IG bleep, she may have got away with no one knowing that happened, there is a downside to plastering your life for all to see and maybe she can see it now, do us all a favour and stop. She isn’t sorry at all. Not in the slightest, she is sorry she got caught. This says a lot about her true personality! Selfish and all me me me!!

She’s obviously reading here at the moment. Charlotte, stop hiding behind words and show us your face. Show us that you are actually sorry instead of pretending behind the screen.

Im glad she reads here . .
Im glad she knows what a selfish witch we all think she is . .
👋 Hi Lottie,
Hows your anxiety today, bound to play havoc with your bloat? Or is that from your over indulged weekend?
No one gives a shiny tit how "sorry" you are, like someone else quoted, you're only sorry that you got caught!
Now do yourself a favour, hide away, stop being the germ spreader that you are . .
And while you're at it, have a good ol soak in the bath.

Reactions: 6
Her latest story.. you are obviously posting these because you are triggered by everything you read here. I spent my bday in iso, not even on the same continent as my family or friends. But hey, I’m glad you got to celebrate cause obvi everything is about you.

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused about her apology tbh, did she not see her friends for her birthday a few days ago? I don’t seem to remember them distancing 🤷🏼‍♀️ she can’t feel bad for one thing and not the other 🤔

Reactions: 3
Omg what a complete idiot!!!!!!!!

She isn’t as clued up as she says she is if she didn’t even know you shouldn’t get a test without symptoms. What a waste 🙄

Also, she definitely got called out she wouldn’t bother apologising otherwise.

Also, if she was really that worried about it she would isolate for 14 days to be on the safe side, so let’s see if she bothers...

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit confused about her apology tbh, did she not see her friends for her birthday a few days ago? I don’t seem to remember them distancing 🤷🏼‍♀️ she can’t feel bad for one thing and not the other 🤔
There was more of an attempt there and it was only a handful of people. Or at least there was no evidence of complete disregard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.