Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who wants freebies and then go on and post about all the stop she got because she is all about appearances... while she is so cheap when it comes to spending her own money on stuff.
I used to think I had an addiction with ordering from ASOS, but Lottie is something else. Then it got me thinking... she lives in a tiny house (I live round the corner from her) so I don't know where she has the space to store her crazy amount of clothes and I rarely see her wear an item more than once. A little while ago someone told me that a lot of influencers buy items online, wear them for instagram with the tags in and return them, I 100% bet that is what she does too.

Also feeling a little uncomfy with the arse licking going on between her and Carrie Elizabeth jewellery, particularly as I like her and her items :(

Reactions: 2
I used to think I had an addiction with ordering from ASOS, but Lottie is something else. Then it got me thinking... she lives in a tiny house (I live round the corner from her) so I don't know where she has the space to store her crazy amount of clothes and I rarely see her wear an item more than once. A little while ago someone told me that a lot of influencers buy items online, wear them for instagram with the tags in and return them, I 100% bet that is what she does too.

Also feeling a little uncomfy with the arse licking going on between her and Carrie Elizabeth jewellery, particularly as I like her and her items :(
Reach out to her and tell her you like her brand but not who she advertises with. Brands won’t know what works and what doesn’t until paying customers complain.

Reactions: 1

I disagree with this, surely the inside of her clothes would be covered in tacky orange fake tan and she wouldn’t be able to take them back 😭😂 She looks a lot less orange in her recent videos, well her chest does anyway. Maybe she reads here.

Reactions: 1
That make-up tutorial?? 👀
Surely it showed everything NOT to do??
WTF??
Was she half sloshed?
Applying slap with manky fingers 👀
And HOW much??
Still looking unwashed as per . .

Turd and glitter spring to mind!!

WTF was that?! Omg why would she use foundation 50 shades darker than her skin?!
That make-up tutorial?? 👀
Surely it showed everything NOT to do??
WTF??
Was she half sloshed?
Applying slap with manky fingers 👀
And HOW much??
Still looking unwashed as per . .

Turd and glitter spring to mind!!

Why is she even doing them? Has nothing to do with her gut and she isn’t good at it to even justify doing it.

Why is she even doing them? Has nothing to do with her gut and she isn’t good at it to even justify doing it.
Cause she went from being an “IBS blogger” to a wannabe fashion blogger, trying to focus on body positivity. Notice how “the bloat” disappeared and it’s now all body positivity and “flattering” clothes.

Judging by the fact that he kinda more or less disappeared from her posts and if you scroll back to the last few ones, compare those with their early pics, his body language and facial expression changed A LOT. So probably just hanging in there... he did leave a fiancee for Lottie so probably would feel extremely embarrassed if this doesn’t work out either, especially after how she overhypes everything. Plus probably neither of them want to acknowledge problems especially with Lottie constantly venting in front of 70k people. Like... I’d keep my mouth shut too.
interesting!

Interesting apology this morning 🧐
Back paddling witch . .
Totally making a mockery of everyone still observing the fact that covid still exists.
Still sanitising shopping and being careful where we go . .
We are isolating. . Gone into hiding more like . . Germ spreading woman 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should be reported, you can do that on the Kent police website I believe. I also don’t believe she left early, no doubt she was plastered as per.

Sit down meal. duck off. It was an overdressed race practically!
Why was it full of 18 year olds!?!
And as if she expects anyone to believe she left her own party early 🤥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.