Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do understand the issue she has with the new government proposals and there is a point to be made; however, I wish she wouldn’t go off on one on her stories like she does! She’s a grown woman but I feel like she literally throws her toys out of the pram about a different issue each week. I wonder if she does it just because she’s so desperately trying to make a name for herself and be heard far and wide across the insta community ?!
Definitely is the reason! She jumps on every single bandwagon going because she has no real content herself to talk about. Only a flabby lockdown gain that she calls an IBS bloat.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is that outfit on her Instagram? Looks like she’s shoved a skirt over a bikini 😂

Reactions: 2
I cant stand her. I actually have endometriosis and constant on off boating where I have been mistaken for pregnancy. As for her journal? Wouldn't even wipe my arse with it, after my real diagnosed IBS shits.

Reactions: 5
I cant stand her. I actually have endometriosis and constant on off boating where I have been mistaken for pregnancy. As for her journal? Wouldn't even wipe my arse with it, after my real diagnosed IBS shits.
Same. I have Crohn's and suffer with on/off bloating which does look like a pregnancy bump at times. She is just so annoying.

Reactions: 3
How is she so full of herself that she has to take a picture of her eating a lollipop ffs! Literally every opportunity she gets to make up some sort of meaningful post, she takes! ‘Don’t let your ice cream melt while counting someone else’s sprinkles’ 😂 laughable! She’s an idiot

Wow I think I need to unfollow now 🤢 Can’t be watching their whole weekend away. Put your phone down and have some fun love ffs

Now she’s bloated because she was stressed about a bike rack. Officially heard everything.

• Haha
Wow I think I need to unfollow now 🤢 Can’t be watching their whole weekend away. Put your phone down and have some fun love ffs
Ross looks so “impressed” 😂

also... she posts stories with a massive g&t and then goes on moaning about her IBS. Maybe put the booze down and eat less? I swear she eats for 5 people. Every time she posts pics of food, it’s massive portions. She should know that having a big meal is harder on the stomach than having multiple smaller ones and lord knows she has the time.... i just can’t with her bs anymore.

• Heart
Ross must literally want to throttle her every minute she is a awake...she's woohooo immature and annoying!
She's full of tit, she's cashed in on a load of bollocksy journals thinking she's the Mrs Hinch of gut troubles!
For someone that so called had an eating disorder, she's not being influential to anyone especially younger insta users who may be struggling with an eating disorder, confidence or IBS.
She needs to have a good bath and eat a decent meal, she might feel better for it?

She’s never calm and is always running and jumping around being manic. Her cortisol levels will be through the roof! That will massively flare up bloating etc. Ross seems like quite a chilled out kind of guy and I bet her immature shrieking and baby voices grate on him so much. Why do people take advice from her when she seems to be in pain and unwell the majority of the time?! I would much rather take advice from someone who has managed to really knock their symptoms on the head

Whats with the sudden "love" for her arse?
"Im the biggest fan of my butt"
Really?? 🤔

Is the shift in appreciation from her "bloaty belly" to her arse a nod to the fact shes been sussed that her "bloat" is actually, cheese,salmon,eggs and copious amounts of gin??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whats with the sudden "love" for her arse?
"Im the biggest fan of my butt"
Really?? 🤔

Is the shift in appreciation from her "bloaty belly" to her arse a nod to the fact shes been sussed that her "bloat" is actually, cheese,salmon,eggs and copious amounts of gin??
I’m not ready to make a bet on her turning into a wannabe “plus size” model. I love how she called out someone in stories for reposting her pic on a creepy account (i totally agreed with her calling this out bc that was gross) but she still hasn’t caught on that that’s what happens with her pics if she wants to over-sexualise herself and sell that.

Also spot the blatant lie about their stay not being gifted, not long after she posted about her “winning” a free stay where they’ve been.

• Heart
She really thought she was so clever responding to that comment about going to the gym with her IBS victim act. Not ALL of that stomach is IBS. I don’t think she needs to lose weight at all but why is she so determined to make her normal sized stomach so inspirational.

Reactions: 1
She is awful! I can’t cope. But I also can’t stop following her. She isn’t happy with the comments on the video is she - what does she expect?? I disagree with the comments as I think they are mean but also, some have a point! That’s not a bloat. It’s too soft and podgy!

Now this will be controversial and I don’t mean to fat/body shame. But the whole body positivity shifted towards glorifying even things that are definitely not healthy. There is a certain point where being overweight or underweight becomes problematic and can cause serious problems.
she shifted from focusing on IBS related things + some fitness stuff and some fashion related stuff, to only posting about her body. She is showing more skin than Heidi Klum.
1. I don’t think she is happy with her body.
2.I think she realised it’s not a bloat and now wants to just be about body positivity and all that. But the message she is sending is that it’s ok to he constantly bloated and/or start to not fit in your clothes and eat whatever you want whenever you want and then just complain how crap you feel.

• Heart
Also... what happened to IBS and fodmap diet, not just gf?! I’m celiac and her diet with IBS is a lot more restrictive in theory than mine because there is no way in hell, she is the special snowflake, that’s only triggered by gluten.
she is jumping from one bandwagon to the next one, trying to get through life with #sponsored and #ad posts on IG. And cellulite. A lot of cellulite and granny pants.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.