Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ross had to explain to her that theyā€™re called toppings because they go on top. Alright.
Clearly pissed . .
And trying to act all "cutesy" in not knowing how a pizza is built!
Please shut up Lottie, you are pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Clearly pissed . .
And trying to act all "cutesy" in not knowing how a pizza is built!
Please shut up Lottie, you are pathetic.
It was a good way to stir things up when she is all out of content options and get people to be all sympathetic... she is an attention seeking thing for sure šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Why does she think people want to know how she does her makeup?! She always looks filthy and orange.

• Haha
She is trying to become a fashion influencer or she thinks she is. šŸ˜‚ she went from what she is eating to suddenly being constantly ā€œbloatedā€ and having her stomach out and showing the world how she gets dressed and what she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why does she think people want to know how she does her makeup?! She always looks filthy and orange.
Im so glad someone else feels this . .
The great unwashed springs to mind!
Hair always looks unbrushed . .
Who wants to look like her?? šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
What a stupid woman, is she deluded šŸ˜‚ As if we want to see her doing her make up. I watched the whole story with my face scrunched up thinking who does she think she is. Also ā€˜off to enjoy the sunshineā€™..erm, we are at work!! We havenā€™t all just switched to part time hours because we have sold an amazing top seller book and can! AKA *been made to go part time because we are so irritatingly annoying that the office can not stand us to be there full time anymore*

I just watched some of it but i canā€™t watch all of it... she uses products that are far too dark or orange for her skin... also she puts on the first product by smearing all over her face with her fingers and doesnā€™t know which brushes to use... also uncleaned foundation brush šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® no wonder she always looks like tit šŸ˜‚

I just watched some of it but i canā€™t watch all of it... she uses products that are far too dark or orange for her skin... also she puts on the first product by smearing all over her face with her fingers and doesnā€™t know which brushes to use... also uncleaned foundation brush šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® no wonder she always looks like tit šŸ˜‚
Her make-up is terrible. .
So very aging on her,
She looks about 15 without it šŸ¤­

God, she looks so manky and orange. Sack off the fake tan and give your face a good scrub hun. She looks absolutely rotten šŸ¤¢

They booked a place they went to before (they booked that too) but I suspect she emails these places and asks for ā€œpr discountsā€
She said they had a trip away booked but wanted to extend so could people let them know where they could go...

Yeah I think what she is looking to do is get a bunch of recommendations and then email those for discounted stays or freebies.
She said they had a trip away booked but wanted to extend so could people let them know where they could go...
Yeah basically they donā€™t want word to get out that they are giving away free stays bc all the ā€œinfluencersā€ would be in their dms. I mean... itā€™s a cute place but Iā€™m not going to lose sleep over her staying there for free. šŸ˜‚

Urgh stuff like this annoys me. Why can people not see straight through her. I did just check her live though and she only has about 100 viewers, lol! Not just me that cannot listen to her whine on then.

Urgh stuff like this annoys me. Why can people not see straight through her. I did just check her live though and she only has about 100 viewers, lol! Not just me that cannot listen to her whine on then.
Maybe they do? šŸ˜‚ she has 40k+ followers and less than 10% of those bought her diary. She had worldwide shipping too so that wasnā€™t stopping anyone.

ā€œWhatever you are doing, STOP. Grab your headphones, go outsideā€

Ah yes. Iā€™ll just leave my two kids under 5 & Iā€™ll just ignore my ringing work phone. Relatable Lottie šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.