Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Whatever you are doing, STOP. Grab your headphones, go outside”

Ah yes. I’ll just leave my two kids under 5 & I’ll just ignore my ringing work phone. Relatable Lottie 🙄
Yeah I laughed at this. God help her if she had a child or any real stress in her life.

Reactions: 3
Today’s pictures, WOOF!!! Knowing how rotten she is on the inside just makes her appearance even worse somehow.

Reactions: 1
Bloat is back! Actually looks like a bloat this time though to be fair but love your gut influencer Lottie and writer has no idea what caused it! Oh wait. She backtracked..of course she knows what caused it, she’s an (un qualified) expert.

I “love” how self absorbed she is.
She jumped on the corona virus bandwagon only to complain about her situation, nothing else. She should have done so much more.
She jumped on the BLM movement for a whole day but gotblacktuesday wrong and shared a few stories but nothing ever since or anything on what she is doing as an influencer...
and while none of it is over all she does is post about make up and where she is going on holiday...
time for her to get cancelled... before another zoe sugg or brogan tate is born

She has defo put on weight! That video of her prancing around her Mum’s garden in her bikini LOL. I get the whole self-love and acceptance of who you are etc. but she is just something else. She is so full of herself it is sickening. Makes me want to vomit

She has defo put on weight! That video of her prancing around her Mum’s garden in her bikini LOL. I get the whole self-love and acceptance of who you are etc. but she is just something else. She is so full of herself it is sickening. Makes me want to vomit
Wait till she says her fat rolls are due to bloating 😂
Also gotta mention her unbrushed manky hair 🤮

I actually can’t stand all this self love thing! It seems to be a new trend on Instagram but it makes me cringe like nothing else!!! Her comment about her body “deserving a bloody catwalk” argh I can’t stand it!!

There was another one that was something like “I absolutely love my stretch marks they’re like ripples in the ocean” YOU CLEARLY DONT LOVE THEM!! I wish they would just say “it’s ok to dislike parts of your body - but know that we all have them! You don’t have to pretend your cellulite and stretch marks are the most beautiful things in the world” it’s so sickening 😩

Also body positivity isn’t about misleading others and call weight gain a “bloat”... or flaunting your body in a really stated and calculated ways. There is literally nothing relatable about her anymore simply because she is trying too hard.
I actually can’t stand all this self love thing! It seems to be a new trend on Instagram but it makes me cringe like nothing else!!! Her comment about her body “deserving a bloody catwalk” argh I can’t stand it!!

There was another one that was something like “I absolutely love my stretch marks they’re like ripples in the ocean” YOU CLEARLY DONT LOVE THEM!! I wish they would just say “it’s ok to dislike parts of your body - but know that we all have them! You don’t have to pretend your cellulite and stretch marks are the most beautiful things in the world” it’s so sickening 😩

Reactions: 2
Also body positivity isn’t about misleading others and call weight gain a “bloat”... or flaunting your body in a really stated and calculated ways. There is literally nothing relatable about her anymore simply because she is trying too hard.
Yep!! I feel like she can’t preach body positivity in one post then pretend her (normal!!!) belly fat is just bloat?? That’s the whole opposite of the message she’s trying to portray

Her fake boobs must be ROCK hard. In that video of her jumping, they don’t move at all 😬

• Haha
Ok, I cracked it...
she literally is feeding her own ego. she posts stuff that will make her “relatable” and will draw in praise and make her feel like she is changing the world and helping so many other people.
narcissist at its best 🤦🏼‍♀️
i think i need to whine and moan more and make it look like I’m doing something unbelievable 😂

• Heart
Her goofy smile . .
It irritates me more than it should. ..
Her constant wearing of pink . .
Pisses me off. More than it should. .
Her pathetic voice . . Pisses me off . .
More than it should.

Why do you follow her asked my fella?
They just dont get it do they . .
Its obviously a girl thing 🤣

Reactions: 4
so I don’t become like her lol 😂
I don’t tell mine though, he wouldn’t get it 🤣😂😅
Her goofy smile . .
It irritates me more than it should. ..
Her constant wearing of pink . .
Pisses me off. More than it should. .
Her pathetic voice . . Pisses me off . .
More than it should.

Why do you follow her asked my fella?
They just dont get it do they . .
Its obviously a girl thing 🤣

• Haha
Here we go again! I’m sure I start every post like this on here. This whole calorie counting thing that has now given her something to draw attention and as per usual, make it all about her. I personally agree with this new proposal, some just don’t know what they are eating, me included and I definitely think it will make people more aware and inclined to make better choices. “My egg salad” or whatever she said “..has more calories than the biscuits I had afterwards”, and that is why your salad was the meal and the biscuits are a snack you could have maybe done without. She’s so opinionated!!!

As if an IG post wasn’t enough, she did a story and a tik tok 😭😭 She’ll be reducing her hours further if she spends any more time on social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
D
Here we go again! I’m sure I start every post like this on here. This whole calorie counting thing that has now given her something to draw attention and as per usual, make it all about her. I personally agree with this new proposal, some just don’t know what they are eating, me included and I definitely think it will make people more aware and inclined to make better choices. “My egg salad” or whatever she said “..has more calories than the biscuits I had afterwards”, and that is why your salad was the meal and the biscuits are a snack you could have maybe done without. She’s so opinionated!!!

As if an IG post wasn’t enough, she did a story and a tik tok 😭😭 She’ll be reducing her hours further if she spends any more time on social media.
she is soooo dumb it’s unreal. Calorie counting works for some. Also her logic is just ridiculous, why compare a snack to a main meal?! It will highlight the issue with portion sizes and how you might not need that extra side of chips.
those who have eating disorders should be getting treatment for it, not bury their head in the sand. It’s a mental health issue so maybe campaign for better help instead of bashing something that could work.
Side note: anyone else notice Ross’ sour expression in the story about their cycling outing?

Surely her fight about the calorie content being shared on menus and the effects it will have on people with eating disorders means the same for overweight people on weight loss programmes?
Get over yourself Lottie . .
Stop making everything always about you . .
And while you're at it . .
Brush that hair . .
Have a scrub in the shower . .

Soap dodger

Hi Lottie, I see you’ve been reading here again.
yes, you’re dumb.
no one says less calories = healthy, all anyone says is that a small step in the right direction for some people might be to reduce calorie. Not everyone wants to eat “healthy”. Also 5000 calories a day, even if it’s all healthy food, is still too much.
gosh you can’t make up how stupid, entitled and self centred some people are.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m struggling to follow the point she’s making. She’s angry that calories will be shown but then says it’s much more responsible to include calories within a full nutritional breakdown. So do you want them or not? If you still think the information should be available then what are you getting so worked up about? Will Ross have to hold her hand every time she opens a menu now?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.