Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have made a heap of money from them too. I think she said she sold 1500 of them. If they were retailing at £25 then she might have made around a £10 profit from each. That’s £15,000!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She will have made a heap of money from them too. I think she said she sold 1500 of them. If they were retailing at £25 then she might have made around a £10 profit from each. That’s £15,000!
Well that isn’t enough of an income to last her long term is it?! Might be okay on a temporary basis with the rest of her part time income but if she thinks she is some writer or something now then she is so naive. She has a following of over 40k and has sold 1,500?? Hmmm!

Reactions: 2
I've got IBS and I don't know why anyone would even take advice from her. She is constantly bloated, surely she has bad and good days like most people with IBS. If she feels she knows enough to be giving people advice surely she would know to avoid her triggers. I don't want to body shame, but she never seems to post a pic where she's not bloated, leading me to think she is holding a lot of weight around her middle and it's not just being 'bloated'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've got IBS and I don't know why anyone would even take advice from her. She is constantly bloated, surely she has bad and good days like most people with IBS. If she feels she knows enough to be giving people advice surely she would know to avoid her triggers. I don't want to body shame, but she never seems to post a pic where she's not bloated, leading me to think she is holding a lot of weight around her middle and it's not just being 'bloated'.
She’s definitely put on weight - when she shared pictures for their anniversary she looked so much smaller in her wedding dress.
Now there’s nothing wrong with gaining a bit of weight; it’s almost expected in the first year of marriage especially with a four month lockdown where you’ve been having to work from home and not leave the house! But rather than banging on about it being bloat I wish she’d just be honest because you’re right, it doesn’t bode well if you’re buying an advice journal from someone who seems to be permanently bloated by her own admission nowadays (rather than having normal days and occasional flare ups like she used to, incidentally when was her last flare up? 🤔)

Working part time cause she “chose to”? Suuuure....more like cause she’s an event marketer and was actually quite probably furloughed and now being made to work part time as per the furlough rules. Just be honest about it. She’s not bloated, she gained a lot of weight and she didn’t choose to work part time, she was made to. Honestly, everything about her is a lie.

Reactions: 6
A lot of her stories revolve around random people shouting at her. 12 year old girls about her shorts, men in a van, a woman when she’s riding her bike in the park. Seems a little suspicious that this is happening so frequently. I smell a rat 🐀 😂

A lot of her stories revolve around random people shouting at her. 12 year old girls about her shorts, men in a van, a woman when she’s riding her bike in the park. Seems a little suspicious that this is happening so frequently. I smell a rat 🐀 😂
She is so full of tit 😂

I find that post bizarre. What were the 12 year olds even laughing at? She’s not morbidly obese or disfigured in any way and she has a figure that largely conforms to society’s norm. Yes sometimes she bloats a bit, but why is she acting like she’s fighting major adversity and overcoming huge hurdles? They were probably laughing because her hair was sticking up or something.

What a Billy Bullshitter... I’m surprised she didn’t use the (obviously made up) incident to flog more copies of her overpriced journal 😂

I find that post bizarre. What were the 12 year olds even laughing at? She’s not morbidly obese or disfigured in any way and she has a figure that largely conforms to society’s norm. Yes sometimes she bloats a bit, but why is she acting like she’s fighting major adversity and overcoming huge hurdles? They were probably laughing because her hair was sticking up or something.
Yes and maybe also because her choice of attire is usually so ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 1
Came here to say EXACTLY this . .
How bizarre, wasnt she on a "downer" when she ranted about the wolfwhistle?
I think shes disillusioned. .
She obviously thinks shes something special in and around her area . .
Shes unbelievable. .
Its like some kind of syndrome by proxy thing . .

Came here to say EXACTLY this . .
How bizarre, wasnt she on a "downer" when she ranted about the wolfwhistle?
I think shes disillusioned. .
She obviously thinks shes something special in and around her area . .
Shes unbelievable. .
Its like some kind of syndrome by proxy thing . .
Weird too, that she's ALWAYS on her own when these "verbal attacks" happen?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I haven't even seen her story today yet and I can just imagine what it is like already. She uses her IG for all the wrong things 😂 she is absolutely nothing special at all but thinks she is god gift

Woahhhh what is that, it wasn’t a story it was a full post! She looks ridiculous, why is she flaunting her stomach all over the internet. Also note that she isn’t complaining of being bloated at the moment and her tummy looks like it is exactly the same as when she does! I have never seen that outfit before either so you wait..”for all those asking about my outfit, swipe up” 🙄🙄 Just a fabrication time get some attention and make more money 100%!

Last edited:
She is so delusional its probably all in her head. 😂

If you think about how long it has taken her to make them and how many people follow her vs how many she sold and how now she only works part time, which would come with a massive pay-cut too, it really isn’t that much money. Plus it’s possible she made even less on them. All the customisations etc cost a bomb and she didn’t order insane quantities.

I haven't even seen her story today yet and I can just imagine what it is like already. She uses her IG for all the wrong things 😂 she is absolutely nothing special at all but thinks she is god gift

Woahhhh what is that, it wasn’t a story it was a full post! She looks ridiculous, why is she flaunting her stomach all over the internet. Also note that she isn’t complaining of being bloated at the moment and her tummy looks like it is exactly the same as when she does! I have never seen that outfit before either so you wait..”for all those asking about my outfit, swipe up” 🙄🙄 Just a fabrication time get some attention and make more money 100%!
I said this before. She did put some weight on and if you compare her current pics to older ones, you can see when she was bloated her stomach was a lot smaller and it was round and “hard”. Whereas you can clearly see now it’s not bloating it’s the weight she has put on.

Last edited:
She’s 100% gained weight. You can see how much in the last year. Her old ‘bloat’ was small and hard, and her new ‘bloat’ is soft and doughy.

Completed normal and she still has a lovely body! Wish she would own up to it and speak about normal weight gain rather than trying to pass it off as ‘bloating’ all the time
But then she couldn’t try to sell herself as a fitness and IBS influencer at the same time... for a while she was authentic but then all of a sudden everything was an #ad or #gifted and she is constantly grafting to get more deals. That’s all she cares about. It’s a pity cause she used to be really relatable but I hate when people try to profit from other people’s health issues

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her latest story?? She is clearly pissed too! Why would she come on and tell us all about that? She loves shaming him!

And I say clearly pissed not because it is a bad thing but because she hardly mentions drinking anymore, think she got called out on it back along and has stopped mentioning it ever since

Ross had to explain to her that they’re called toppings because they go on top. Alright.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.