Thetummydiaries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t even let Ross go to the shops without having to record a video for him 🙄 what a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 2
She’s like a weird child. The adult goes to do the shopping so she records a video of her special dance moves for him? It’s so much cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The dance she recorded for him?? He'd gone to the shops ffs 👀
Really?
Whats she going to be like when he has 2 days at work without her??

Reactions: 3
She seems extremely hyper all the time. Does she ever just sit and chill out? I bet if Ross had to go away for a night she wouldn’t be able to be in her own company for more than an hour without freaking out. She’ll be 30 in 3 years and she seems incredibly immature

What if she didn’t choose to work part time but was made to because no one can stand her and/or she is far too cringe and inappropriate at work with all her posting etc. It would be really annoying if someone in my office was broadcasting everything to the whole world...

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how expensive her book is. I have bad IBS and bought a similar tracking style log book with a really nice front cover etc and it only cost £4. Hers is £25 not including postage.

I can’t believe how expensive her book is. I have bad IBS and bought a similar tracking style log book with a really nice front cover etc and it only cost £4. Hers is £25 not including postage.
I can believe it. Got to fund her lifestyle with only 3 days in the office somehow

She’s gonna be giving up work completely soon because of her “anxiety” and “bloating”... good luck Ross 😬

Reactions: 1
I know her shower is leaking into the hallway, and her second bathroom is just a dumping ground for her clothes, but get your diaries delivered to your own bloody house?! Oh yeah... forgot she’s got her poor mum packing the orders even though our Lottie has gone part time to focus on her business :LOL:

DC276444-BC4D-4C19-BDBC-39A5FEECB44A.png

Reactions: 1
I know her shower is leaking into the hallway, and her second bathroom is just a dumping ground for her clothes, but get your diaries delivered to your own bloody house?! Oh yeah... forgot she’s got her poor mum packing the orders even though our Lottie has gone part time to focus on her business :LOL:

View attachment 177780
Let’s not forget Ross should shower in the leaking water, while she has an actual shower, instead of them just using their other bathroom while they fix the leak...

• Haha
Daily dose of cringe/what not to post on IG... also despite all her posts about skin stuff/make up etc (posing like an expert as usual) apparently her skin isn’t in the best condition. Not that you can see anything on her story 🤦🏼‍♀️ Way to go trying too hard once more.
Insta is swarmed now with a whole host of wannabe “influencers” all copying each other- it’s so fake and . If you check out Em Clarkson omg I literally saw her doing the exact same stuff as Lottie prancing around grabbing her belly.

Imagine being around her this weekend, she makes me squirm. She’s so irritating, acting like she is doing all those that have bought her book a favour by working hard with the packing and sending of them all. All she has done is design a notebook cover with a few tips that she isn’t qualified to be giving and the rest is just blank pages. Why she thinks she is now up for some ‘best new author of 2020‘ nomination and has gone part time at work is hilarious 😂 The goody mouth talk this weekend as well is unreal but then again, so is she and not in a good way!! I can’t imagine a life that has me thinking about IG so much that even a 5 minute lie down needs to be on camera.

Imagine being around her this weekend, she makes me squirm. She’s so irritating, acting like she is doing all those that have bought her book a favour by working hard with the packing and sending of them all. All she has done is design a notebook cover with a few tips that she isn’t qualified to be giving and the rest is just blank pages. Why she thinks she is now up for some ‘best new author of 2020‘ nomination and has gone part time at work is hilarious 😂 The goody mouth talk this weekend as well is unreal but then again, so is she and not in a good way!! I can’t imagine a life that has me thinking about IG so much that even a 5 minute lie down needs to be on camera.
Also the fact that the made literally everyone do what she is supposed to do... Ross’ “enthusiasm” was hilarious 😂

and then she posts her expectations for a new ring. Way to go and put the guy on the spot

‘Each book packed by myself with a few helpers and filled with so much love’..or words to that effect! I mean, did she not spend all weekend moaning about how much she had to do though? Her you’vegutthis page doesn’t even have 10,000 followers the last time I looked, god knows why she needed a new one, is that not what thetummydiaries is anyway, about the tummy/gut! Or at least it used to be before she got married, now it is just her life as a whiney brat.

Can't believe that she's charging that for the diary it looks nice but what a rip off, you can find those tips online and then get a symptom diary app or something instead for a fifth off the price

Can't believe that she's charging that for the diary it looks nice but what a rip off, you can find those tips online and then get a symptom diary app or something instead for a fifth off the price
And she’s not making it very clear it’s only a 3-month diary which I think is very misleading especially for the very expensive price tag.

‘Each book packed by myself with a few helpers and filled with so much love’..or words to that effect! I mean, did she not spend all weekend moaning about how much she had to do though? Her you’vegutthis page doesn’t even have 10,000 followers the last time I looked, god knows why she needed a new one, is that not what thetummydiaries is anyway, about the tummy/gut! Or at least it used to be before she got married, now it is just her life as a whiney brat.
The moaning when having to sacrifice a weekend to pack the diaries was a bit OTT. Still had time to dress up in silly outfits though.

She’s really got my back up this morning.
How entitled do you have to be to spend all weekend on her stories moaning about how difficult everything about this journal is, to the people who are actually buying it. By moaning about her burnt back, how tired she is, how annoying the post office was, how her friend had to come help, all she’s doing is making those who’ve spent their money on it feel the need to apologise for inconveniencing her. Plus I think it looks really unprofessional to just be sat there bitching about all these orders you have to fill. Like okay hun fingers crossed no one orders anything from you next time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.