Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel like I’m a huge influence in Lottie’s life.
i mentioned how there is no content with Ross, she posts about Ross.
I mentioned how she has no collabs, now apparently F&F asked her to do a reel about “stretchy denim” - which let’s face is just cheap quality “jeans” that is more synthetic fabrics than denim. Sure Lottie, your timing is definitely not obvious.
Stop reading on here and find someone to sort your leaky bathroom cause it’s worse than your leaky gut - if anyone remembers that phase 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've got to admit, there is one thing that Lottie has highlighted to me over the last 18 months or so, and thats consumerism. I'm much more mindful of where I buy clothes from now and am more interested in a capsule style wardrobe and not following trends.

Reactions: 7
I really feel like I’m a huge influence in Lottie’s life.
i mentioned how there is no content with Ross, she posts about Ross.
I mentioned how she has no collabs, now apparently F&F asked her to do a reel about “stretchy denim” - which let’s face is just cheap quality “jeans” that is more synthetic fabrics than denim. Sure Lottie, your timing is definitely not obvious.
Stop reading on here and find someone to sort your leaky bathroom cause it’s worse than your leaky gut - if anyone remembers that phase 😂
Start doing swipe ups, earn some money while you’re here influencing 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Start doing swipe ups, earn some money while you’re here influencing 🤣🤣
I’ll send her my invoice cause clearly I’m giving her all the ideas for content…

also painting in the dark and can’t see anything but obviously can film it… and instead of buying crap she doesn’t need, she could have gotten a few lights, I’m sure b&q sells them 🙄😂

I feel like this needs to be considered as a base for a new thread title when the time comes 😂
Oh why thank you! 😂

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she supposed to hear back about her ADHD diagnosis like a week ago?!
Also that house isn’t hers alone. Ross owns it too and lives there too and is working a lot harder than Lottie… I mentioned she never posts about them working together and then last night she was “helping” him all of a sudden 😂
I don’t get how two adults who can buy a house are so useless they don’t even realise they will have a house with a few corners that are #instaworthy and #homeinspo but it will collapse with all the huge issues it clearly has…
Do you think the results are back in and she’s actually been diagnosed with Munchausen's syndrome???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her videos all seem a little less psychotic and she’s not been harping on about the ADHD anymore so probably a false alarm 🚨 haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think the results are back in and she’s actually been diagnosed with Munchausen's syndrome???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her videos all seem a little less psychotic and she’s not been harping on about the ADHD anymore so probably a false alarm 🚨 haha
Or her GP told her to piss off with self diagnosing and told her what the actual process is…
If anyone is still following her… maybe drop her a message? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or would others hide those pipes better? And I don’t mean the waste of £23 for those covers… 😬 that whole house will be a mess and I wish it happened faster cause I love to watch a good shitshow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No way that panty liner story is real. Someone would say ‘excuse me there’s something stuck on your dress’. She’s a complete and utter fantasist.

If this was someone else i might believe it but the amount of cRaaaaaZy things that happen to Lottie on a weekly basis are just totally made up.

She’s got some issues.

Reactions: 6
No way that panty liner story is real. Someone would say ‘excuse me there’s something stuck on your dress’. She’s a complete and utter fantasist.

If this was someone else i might believe it but the amount of cRaaaaaZy things that happen to Lottie on a weekly basis are just totally made up.

She’s got some issues.
IF this was real… I have questions. Where does she keep her clothes? Cause I throw those out the second I bring anything home that has them.
didn’t see look in any mirror before she left the house? Where it allegedly was you’d notice no matter what.
Also I usually check my clothes before I put them on…

but this most likely isn’t real. Time to address your issues, Lottie because this kinda behaviour suggests you have some issues and it’s definitely not ADHD.

Reactions: 5
Was just coming onto say the same about that crock of tit story about the panty liner! What’s wrong with her? So embarrassed she had to shuffle off to a corner to remove it but not before she tells the entire world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also how grotty is all her stuff? Look at her laptop 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Was just coming onto say the same about that crock of tit story about the panty liner! What’s wrong with her? So embarrassed she had to shuffle off to a corner to remove it but not before she tells the entire world 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 also how grotty is all her stuff? Look at her laptop 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I mean she always looks like she needs a good scrub, why would her stuff be any different?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looool and the panty liner is now a permanent grid post. 😂 ok, Lottie. You need to be medicated at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really looks like Ross’ sister is just as bad as Lottie… her and another woman just launched a supplement and their target audience is ranging from women who are planning to get pregnant to women who are already breastfeeding… for the mere £44/month. This is so gross! Even the “medical professionals” listed on the website aren’t in this field. Can’t this be reported somehow? This is bordering on giving medical advice they are not qualified to give. Why is a urologist giving advice about prenatal vitamins? I’d think your ob-gyn needs to do that based on blood tests and so on.

Im cringing for her . .
The panty liner sticker . .
Does she really think we are THAT gullible? Why doesnt Ross question this weird obsession she has with dreaming up these scenarios?

• Sick
Im cringing for her . .
The panty liner sticker . .
Does she really think we are THAT gullible? Why doesnt Ross question this weird obsession she has with dreaming up these scenarios?
She stopped roasting Ross and he switched to a private account. Also there is literally nothing about them together. She used to post lots of pics together etc. So I’m fairly sure there is a reason why Ross disappeared from her social media. Also look at the house account. It’s called lottiedrynanhome. As if it was only hers. Ross’ account isn’t tagged in the bio, he is just mentioned like an afterthought. She said the other day Ross was watching her stories but I’m doubtful. Imagine the amount of crap Ross got from friends, family, colleagues etc. I think he just doesn’t want to deal with it.
also he can very easily come across as “unsupportive” and downplaying her “issues”. If Lottie started talking about him like that publicly, that could actually hurt him real bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.