Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you have a bad day, bloating, pain, stress, you’re exhausted and you just want some downtime… what do you do? You walk around in your back garden, rubbing your stomach and obviously you film it and post it. I might need to stop watching her tit because my blood pressure can’t handle this

Reactions: 3
So you have a bad day, bloating, pain, stress, you’re exhausted and you just want some downtime… what do you do? You walk around in your back garden, rubbing your stomach and obviously you film it and post it. I might need to stop watching her tit because my blood pressure can’t handle this
Same @smirkingrevenge. . Same

Reactions: 1
Watching her trying that whole limewash thing and knowing it will be tit and then it turning out to be tit basically made my weekend and now I feel like a petty sad witch. But also… karma 😂

• Haha
I'm gonna have to unfollow her because this entire home reno thing is such a massive moan fest. Everything she does to that house aside from the dining room table she complains about. I don't think I've ever seen someone willingly buy a house, willingly do home reno, and then complain about it the entire time like they were forced to do it.

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna have to unfollow her because this entire home reno thing is such a massive moan fest. Everything she does to that house aside from the dining room table she complains about. I don't think I've ever seen someone willingly buy a house, willingly do home reno, and then complain about it the entire time like they were forced to do it.
She probably thought it will be a breeze, a lot cheaper, a lot more affiliate/pr/sponsored stuff falling in her lap and everything will be amazing and come out the way she wants it to on the very first attempt…
You could tell from how she was painting that wall that it will be a total mess. She doesn’t plan, she doesn’t do her research, she just does whatever she sees and finds in the moment. There is no way they will actually finish that house. They can’t afford proper trades people and she thought she will just start a reno account and everything will come free or at least heavily discounted. Reality is setting in and the meltdowns are about to start - I think it will get super entertaining soon 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s coming across as an absolute spoiled brat! It took my best friend 4 years to finish her home Reno as the extension cost them all their savings and they had to do all the work inside themselves as and when they had the money while working full time, was alot of sacrifice like no new clothes (say goodbye to those ASOS parcels), no nights out, no fancy meals, no holidays while the house was being completed and she doesn’t seem to understand that to get everything you want you need to work hard, sacrifice a lot and stop being a child!!!! That video she put up of “I was so naive about the renovation” what did she think? She’d renovate an entire house in a week on a shoe string - what an idiot she is then being like “oh just sharing this for reality” ermmmmm anyone with even half a brain would know the work it would take to do up a “tit hole” like hers. I cannot stand her!!!! On the beg for a new front door now too 😂😂😂 yeah cause that and your table runner should be priorities just now 🙄🙄 how about getting a structural engineer in to have a look at the walls before you even paint them in that hideous colour 🤣🤣🤣

Watching her trying that whole limewash thing and knowing it will be tit and then it turning out to be tit basically made my weekend and now I feel like a petty sad witch. But also… karma 😂
me too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s coming across as an absolute spoiled brat! It took my best friend 4 years to finish her home Reno as the extension cost them all their savings and they had to do all the work inside themselves as and when they had the money while working full time, was alot of sacrifice like no new clothes (say goodbye to those ASOS parcels), no nights out, no fancy meals, no holidays while the house was being completed and she doesn’t seem to understand that to get everything you want you need to work hard, sacrifice a lot and stop being a child!!!! That video she put up of “I was so naive about the renovation” what did she think? She’d renovate an entire house in a week on a shoe string - what an idiot she is then being like “oh just sharing this for reality” ermmmmm anyone with even half a brain would know the work it would take to do up a “tit hole” like hers. I cannot stand her!!!! On the beg for a new front door now too 😂😂😂 yeah cause that and your table runner should be priorities just now 🙄🙄 how about getting a structural engineer in to have a look at the walls before you even paint them in that hideous colour 🤣🤣🤣

me too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m baffled as to why they seemingly didn’t hire a structural engineer to look at the place BEFORE they bought it?! An old house that clearly hasn’t been renovated in 40 years, you’d think she’d have the sense to check it (or at least someone advise it)

Bet her solicitor didn’t recommend it as revenge on Lottie calling her everyday for six months or whatever she said 🤣

• Haha
I’m baffled as to why they seemingly didn’t hire a structural engineer to look at the place BEFORE they bought it?! An old house that clearly hasn’t been renovated in 40 years, you’d think she’d have the sense to check it (or at least someone advise it)

Bet her solicitor didn’t recommend it as revenge on Lottie calling her everyday for six months or whatever she said 🤣
But you’d think when they found out the bathroom leaks they would be more worried about it causing serious damage… but no. Let’s paint the bedroom to make it look like someone threw up on the wall and smeared it all over.
Also pink everything. Pink bedroom, pink door… what’s next? She will turn into Dolores Umbridge at this rate. I bet Ross loves all the pink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I follow Laura Melhuish-Sprague on YouTube and they had a lodger in to help bolster their finances to get some of that immediate Reno work done.

Now granted her home seems much larger and they seem a lot more comfortable money wise than Lottie, it's really interesting to wonder how Lottie thought they could actually tackle this on one income? Or if she is back working and they do have two incomes why they aren't prioritising things like leaks...

From everything she's shared they've managed to buy a money pit.

I follow Laura Melhuish-Sprague on YouTube and they had a lodger in to help bolster their finances to get some of that immediate Reno work done.

Now granted her home seems much larger and they seem a lot more comfortable money wise than Lottie, it's really interesting to wonder how Lottie thought they could actually tackle this on one income? Or if she is back working and they do have two incomes why they aren't prioritising things like leaks...

From everything she's shared they've managed to buy a money pit.
Their previous house was tiny and she kept saying they want a bigger place. They probably just bought the one thing they could afford and tried to rush the process hence the lack of proper checks and doing their homework.
If you only know about renovations from other reno IG accounts, it can look like it’s easy. Ross probably went along with it just wanting to shut her up. Based on the lack of posts together and anything showing them working together they literally can’t exist in the same space and work together on the house. That’s going to be interesting later for sure. I also think this might break their marriage. If they didn’t manage to paint a single room in a month, what’s going to happen with the bigger jobs? They clearly don’t have the money to even call someone in to inspect their bathroom and work out what needs to be done to it.

I think she got a reno for content, ads and to give her something to do! This isn’t just lottie but it really annoys me when someone with a large following slags off everything in the home I dunno why ‘poo coloured fire place’ she’s called things disgusting etc I just think whoever owned the house could follow her or have family that do! I dunno if I had a big following I would be more diplomatic about it like.. this isn’t our style so we’re looking forward to changing it etc.

Reactions: 5
I think she got a reno for content, ads and to give her something to do! This isn’t just lottie but it really annoys me when someone with a large following slags off everything in the home I dunno why ‘poo coloured fire place’ she’s called things disgusting etc I just think whoever owned the house could follow her or have family that do! I dunno if I had a big following I would be more diplomatic about it like.. this isn’t our style so we’re looking forward to changing it etc.
It’s also bad from a communication and PR perspective too… because it’s far too negative. She started to have a very negative vibe. Everything is drama, everything is crap… nothing ever works but somehow only for her. She clearly doesn’t research things, doesn’t read instructions and she has absolutely no manners (and that’s not ADHD). If I was a brand I wouldn’t want to work with her because she is an absolute lose cannon. And clearly she has absolutely no collabs going on atm. They thought they can reno a house on gifted/pr/affiliate stuff and it’s quickly becoming evident that it’s not happening.

Reactions: 5
See when she said she had quotes from professional painters to say that paint she was using was difficult to work with and they would need to charge her more if she was wanted to apply it - yet she still thought she could do it herself 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 i creased for about 5 mins! How arrogant can you get

See when she said she had quotes from professional painters to say that paint she was using was difficult to work with and they would need to charge her more if she was wanted to apply it - yet she still thought she could do it herself 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂 i creased for about 5 mins! How arrogant can you get

This got me good. Surely on a list of things when renovating a house this isn't a priority and something that can be done at a later date? If a professional tells you this is a hard job, shouldn't you wait until you're able to do it correctly?

To critique content and not the person- it's not a good reno account. And this may be because she's posting content to both her personal account and house account, but the content seems extremely scattered and hard to follow. Every post is jumping from one room to the next, one problem to the next, one plan and project to the next without any real story or flow in the content.

The way she slapped it on the wall too… like she clearly was just making it up as she went along.

This got me good. Surely on a list of things when renovating a house this isn't a priority and something that can be done at a later date? If a professional tells you this is a hard job, shouldn't you wait until you're able to do it correctly?

To critique content and not the person- it's not a good reno account. And this may be because she's posting content to both her personal account and house account, but the content seems extremely scattered and hard to follow. Every post is jumping from one room to the next, one problem to the next, one plan and project to the next without any real story or flow in the content.
She said they didn’t plan anything and you can tell. They didn’t even finish one room, they started on two other ones. No updates on the bathroom that is leaking and it would be everyone’s top priority to fix.

• Haha
This whole jumbled up and chaotic Reno will be another thing she relates back to having adhd! But I think it’s just because she hasn’t really researched, thought it through and will just want it to look nice visually even if the basics or important things haven’t been done!

This whole jumbled up and chaotic Reno will be another thing she relates back to having adhd! But I think it’s just because she hasn’t really researched, thought it through and will just want it to look nice visually even if the basics or important things haven’t been done!
Wasn’t she supposed to hear back about her ADHD diagnosis like a week ago?!
Also that house isn’t hers alone. Ross owns it too and lives there too and is working a lot harder than Lottie… I mentioned she never posts about them working together and then last night she was “helping” him all of a sudden 😂
I don’t get how two adults who can buy a house are so useless they don’t even realise they will have a house with a few corners that are #instaworthy and #homeinspo but it will collapse with all the huge issues it clearly has…

Yes I was really surprised that she's picking living room colours but there are issues with leaks and the ceiling. Plus the incredibly unsafe looking fireplace needs ripping out. Choosing colours usually comes at the very end.

Yes I was really surprised that she's picking living room colours but there are issues with leaks and the ceiling. Plus the incredibly unsafe looking fireplace needs ripping out. Choosing colours usually comes at the very end.
Ross was ripping that out, pretty much on his own… I’m still baffled by their unpreparedness and lack of any tradesmen. I sure as heck wouldn’t try and carry out that fireplace on my own/with my partner. I’d call someone in. If they can’t afford that, I’m not sure what they were thinking doing a full reno.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.