Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Sounds like the house needs major structural work and the bathroom is leaking through the ceiling… meanwhile she’s sorted out the bleeping dining table.
She needs somewhere to sit and eat her pasta 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh duck off did she "forget" her knickers today . .
And for the record, I dont wear knickers under my cycling shorts ~ it definitely DOESN'T cause fanny rub.

Yet more bullshit from Lottie 🙄
Will she EVER stop?

Reactions: 4
Even a five year old remembers to put underwear on when getting ready. Acting like a child does not make you endearing, Lottie.

Reactions: 6
Her entire life is one performance to try get people to think she's quirky/adorable/endearing or yeah...to suit whatever label she's decided to give herself this month.
I wonder what she's actually like. Very unhappy with herself by the sounds of things.

Reactions: 6
Normally just lurk around because she was so annoying I unfollowed her, but she came up on my explore page so I went on for a nosy and I’ve noticed she hardly wears her Invisalign/whatever clear aligners she got, is she not fixing her teeth anymore?? Has she spoke about this??
They cost so much money and you’re meant to wear them for 22 hours a day (Invisalign anyway)

what was the point in getting them 🤯

Reactions: 1
I watched a bit of her ADHD IGTV and thought the guests she had were great. What grated on me was when they were talking she had to get the attention back to her and make a huge song and dance about the window and going off to close it. Just give people the chance to speak!

I watched a bit of her ADHD IGTV and thought the guests she had were great. What grated on me was when they were talking she had to get the attention back to her and make a huge song and dance about the window and going off to close it. Just give people the chance to speak!
How did people not call her out on this? Like that’s rude af and annoying to those who watch too

WTF was she expecting?
Discounted building work if you have ADHD?

Stupid melt 🥱
“What the hell do we do” - you make a plan, that’s what you do lol and you also stop spending money on cheap tit to try to make the space look nice without actually putting in the actual work.

Reactions: 9
“What the hell do we do” - you make a plan, that’s what you do lol and you also stop spending money on cheap tit to try to make the space look nice without actually putting in the actual work.
Or maybe just maybe now this is a mad suggestion but GET A REAL JOB

Reactions: 8
What are we thinking then Tattlers?
She didnt walk to her old house instead of her car today did she?

Of course she didn't!!
Oversharing ADHD Lottie would have filmed it, or at least photographed when she got there. ..

Yet more try harding at being cutesy/ditsy 🥱

Reactions: 3
What are we thinking then Tattlers?
She didnt walk to her old house instead of her car today did she?

Of course she didn't!!
Oversharing ADHD Lottie would have filmed it, or at least photographed when she got there. ..

Yet more try harding at being cutesy/ditsy 🥱
What she is doing is so friggin’ harmful… cognitive issues like walking to your old house, that you haven’t lived in for over a month, instead of your car, are not friggin cute… at the very least you need more sleep, you could have some serious deficiencies (like magnesium cause you need that for your brain to actually function), you could be severely dehydrated or severely anaemic, let’s not even mention having some type of serious mental health issues that could actually disqualify you from driving. But no… it’s just cute little ADHD. Normalising and glorifying these things and portraying them as cute and not a problem is so harmful I’d actually make it illegal…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.