Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I spend all my time here because i’m off sick and got absolutely nothing to do…
But why is Lottie constantly up to date with posts on here? Someone dishes on her and the state of their marriage and here she is proving everything is rosey in paradise 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone think her story today leaves a bad taste?? People have lost jobs and incomes, and there she is sat in her newly purchased house and calling it a ‘lovely shithole’. I’d love to sit on my ass breathing my stomach out and dancing like a bellend, whilst getting stuff for free and still affording a house most couldn’t!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone think her story today leaves a bad taste?? People have lost jobs and incomes, and there she is sat in her newly purchased house and calling it a ‘lovely shithole’. I’d love to sit on my ass breathing my stomach out and dancing like a bellend, whilst getting stuff for free and still affording a house most couldn’t!
She could have meant it in a cute way… but it was definitely tone deaf. I caught that too but I pick her apart 10 times a day so thought I’ll bite my tongue for once.

What I can’t wrap my head around is finding cracks under wallpaper. If I bought an old house, I’d be looking for those like a hawk and it really looks like that wallpaper was slapped on to hide huge issues. It seems like someone didn’t do their job when that house was checked out.

Reactions: 2
She could have meant it in a cute way… but it was definitely tone deaf. I caught that too but I pick her apart 10 times a day so thought I’ll bite my tongue for once.

What I can’t wrap my head around is finding cracks under wallpaper. If I bought an old house, I’d be looking for those like a hawk and it really looks like that wallpaper was slapped on to hide huge issues. It seems like someone didn’t do their job when that house was checked out.
Maybe I’m being sensitive but I didn’t find it cute 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over how they are doing this whole renovation backwards. Ok Lottie has ADHD (lol) and can’t focus on one room only… but what’s wrong with Ross? 3 weeks on and they still have no bedroom and haven’t really done anything but she is painting a mantle piece and thinking about venetion blinds (Lottie, they are venetiAn 😂). There are crack in the walls and they didn’t get them checked out yet? I’d be on to my contractor like the second I discovered them. It’s such a shitshow I can not not look but also it’s frustrating 😂

Reactions: 3
I still can’t get over how they are doing this whole renovation backwards. Ok Lottie has ADHD (lol) and can’t focus on one room only… but what’s wrong with Ross? 3 weeks on and they still have no bedroom and haven’t really done anything but she is painting a mantle piece and thinking about venetion blinds (Lottie, they are venetiAn 😂). There are crack in the walls and they didn’t get them checked out yet? I’d be on to my contractor like the second I discovered them. It’s such a shitshow I can not not look but also it’s frustrating 😂
Same. Sounds like the house needs major structural work and the bathroom is leaking through the ceiling… meanwhile she’s sorted out the bleeping dining table.

Reactions: 6
Same. Sounds like the house needs major structural work and the bathroom is leaking through the ceiling… meanwhile she’s sorted out the bleeping dining table.
They won’t need to worry about the kitchen when the bathroom crashes through the ceiling 😂 they can just start from scratch.

So her live won’t just be about ADHD, it will include neurodivergence… she is absolutely shopping for a new label. She’s been carefully including mental health into her content for a while now.
What will be the next thing if it’s not ADHD? I think we are getting close to the autism spectrum. She is trying to make “being different” and “manic” super cute and normal and I feel like she definitely has something else lined up if ADHD does not work out.

Reactions: 9
Congratulations, I guess 😂
Thanks 🤣 for me it was a very wanted pregnancy but probably the only few months in the last five years I haven’t been trying as I just started a new job, I really don’t think it’s a good form of contraception and wouldn’t really use it if I was against getting pregnant. She’s far too selfish and self absorbed for a baby right now so I hope Ross is wrapping up too!

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe people follow her. She actually has nothing relevant or original to say - juts makes up illnesses and drama - such a sad life she leads - no friends - family and a husband that would rather put up with her than deal with the fallout of just telling her she is a total fraud.

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe people follow her. She actually has nothing relevant or original to say - juts makes up illnesses and drama - such a sad life she leads - no friends - family and a husband that would rather put up with her than deal with the fallout of just telling her she is a total fraud.
Now that they got a new house she can’t babytrap Ross. But imagine putting up with her while pregnant. She is manic enough as it is, add all those hormones and the entitlement that would come with being pregnant. It would break their marriage 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So guys! Lottie is legit self diagnosing her ADHD. She downloaded a template, tweaked it and emailed it to her GP. Someone friggin stop her already. Wasting everyone’s time and resources on her selfish quest to have as many issues as she can fit in her Insta Bio

Reactions: 8
As if this thundercunt googled a self-report form and letter to ensure a diagnosis for something she almost definitely doesn't have. Imagine a conversation with her constantly interupting to talk about herself...

Is it bad that I really hope that she hasn’t actually got adhd? I just feel like she really wants to have it and has kind of moulded herself more recently to fit the symptoms and has played on it to get the diagnosis!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.