TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally feel annoyed watching them but this video really just infuriated me. Like, at least some of this video was filmed during/after all the horrible destruction in Fort Myers/Naples/Sanibel/Captiva. Even if she didn’t know how bad it was there, I felt like she kept going on and on and ON about losing power, which seemed extremely callous to include in this video. Then in the next shot she’s talking about the eggplant parmesan or whatever that she made for dinner while people are unable to reach their elderly parents or being boated to safety from their flooded homes. And then to have the audacity to tell viewers to share charities in the comments while sharing no resources of their own? They really don’t know how to care about anyone other than themselves.

And I hope this doesn’t sound like I think losing power is no big deal - it’s very stressful to lose power anyway, and even more when something like this is going on. It’s more that they’re just so oblivious and completely lack compassion and awareness of how lucky they are, and how much worse they could have had it. I feel like they (and other vloggers) are so focused on releasing timely content that they have completely overlooked the fact this is a natural disaster that is affecting real human lives and will continue to do so. I also love how Jen is editing as they go on hurricane footage to get it out ASAP, but is taking her sweet time on DL footage - it should have been the other way around.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well not everything to be fair.

Dairy and Meat products for sure, but fruits and veggies are fine.
Then they are FUCKED.....there is no way usable fruit and veggies are in their fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Right? Everything in a fridge that reaches 66 degrees needs to be thrown away. As long as you don't open a fridge during a power outage, the temperature inside should hold for many hours (I know because our house loses power several times a year for hours at a time where I live).
It sounds like the Trackers were opening up the fridge often throughout the night for their snackies.
or using it as an AC.. unreal they don't know keep door shut as much as possible.. my terminology again for them all- Idiots!!

Reactions: 8
If they do get sick from whatever they ate or drank from the fridge at that temp, it will be all their own fault. We all know the couch hippo needs to eat every half hour or she will have a hangry outburst. I can only imagine how many times they opened the fridge while the power was out.
I’d love to know what it will take for them to get a true reality check and see how awful they’ve been and that the world does not revolve their uppity arrogant selves. Clearly reading here and reading the truth hasn’t opened their eyes yet.

Reactions: 14
The tension's palpable across all threads re: being pissed off by how these vloggers have handled things. I'm hoping they really start feeling the backlash, it'd be the one silver lining through all this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The tension's palpable across all threads re: being pissed off by how these vloggers have handled things. I'm hoping they really start feeling the backlash, it'd be the one silver lining through all this mess.
This right here. I am sure the super stans for these vloggers will never bat at an eye at it, but I am hoping this opens the casual viewer's eyes to what entitled and selfish assholes that vast majority of these vloggers truly are. It's been sickening to see a lot of them monetizing and profiting off a tragedy.

Reactions: 16
I think the only hurricane “coverage” that is ok is just to post on social media that you are alright (hopefully) after the storm passes.

Meanwhile, take a few days off and STFU. Stop driving around in it and stuffing your face and staying at resorts and making bad commentary. None of these people have anything to add.

But if they are all getting views from it, they won’t stop.

Reactions: 27
I think the only hurricane “coverage” that is ok is just to post on social media that you are alright (hopefully) after the storm passes.

Meanwhile, take a few days off and STFU. Stop driving around in it and stuffing your face and staying at resorts and making bad commentary. None of these people have anything to add.

I think the first thing they all should have done was demonetize their videos. Every single one of them. It is absolutely bullshit that they are profiting off of this. I'm all for--here's WDW in a hurricane because people who have never experience hurricanes are genuinely curious, but duck you for making bank off it. duck all of you. Vloggers, not you all.

Damn, I'm angry. I just heard a story from a friend, of a family with two kids in Venice where the water came in the house and the kids were literally standing on the washing machine because they were close to drowning.

Then I just sent everything I could possibly give, all my water, batteries, food, with the woman across the street's brother. His house was on Ft Myers beach, he evacuated here and is going home to nothing. He lost it all. But he's going home to help because it's his community and that's what he needs to do.

So duck you to them all. That's where I'm at today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

A simple 'hey guys, we're fine' tweet would've been fine, I get that base need to check in and reassure everyone they're alright, but this whole 'SURVIVING A HURRICANE??? (GONE SEXUAL1111)' sensational clickbait bullshit ain't it.

Reactions: 18
F all these vloggers. My friend, her sister and two young elementary aged kids, and mother undergoing treatment for ovarian and pancreatic cancer, had to be evacuated from their home by boat, likely lost everything, and are now struggling to find a place to stay that they can afford to hopefully keep the kids in their school. They live in Orlando. These tone deaf vloggers are disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If I were good at TikTok, I’d make a video DRAGGING EVERY ONE OF THESE WORTHLESS FUCKS!!!! I’d drag them in this order:

5) PMM - bravo for staying home, but your fat ass could have left that available table at the Waffle House for a local that may not have electricity.
Lord knows, you’d benefit from skipping a waffle.

4) TTT - again, bravo for staying home. But how dare you make light of a situation like this JUST because it.
Keep your heads buried in the sand, you selfish cunts.

3) Kyle Pallo - because he’s an absolutely worthless human who also might be one of the dumbest individuals out there. Another selfish bleep

2) ATW - what a fat, greasy, unwashed, middle-aged LOSER!!!!! How bleeping tone deaf can one possibly be! He’s trash, at its most disgusting.

1) Tom Coreless - another middle aged twit that has zero skills and truly contributes ZERO to society or a work force. I hope he uses those superchats to get the therapy he so bleeping desperately needs.

This all angers me on a guttural level.

Dear Disney,

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS
BULLSHIT! These worthless Vloggers ALL need to go! They are profiting off of death and destruction and it was bleeping SICK!!!

Sincerely,
All of us with a functioning moral compass

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
One of the few not vlogging is Kyle from View From the Cheap Seats. While he can sometimes be a jerk, he’s always been heads and tails above the rest of the grifters. Maybe because he and his wife have real jobs and don’t suck on the YT teat for a living.

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been watching all the news footage at Fort Myers and Naples footage. Being in the UK I hadn’t appreciated how awful the damage is. Some poor guy crying on tv as his mobile home he lived in was submerged and lost all his possessions. They still don’t know how many lives have been lost. Then you’ve got these bleep vloggers all trying to monetise it and get clicks. They make me feel sick. That Tom dude, Kyle fuckface, Fat in a Hat - they can all go eat a bag of dicks. Fanny Fathead Dalimore flew out last minute from UK and I’m certain it was to get footage then Adam the Woo and his footage from a deluxe hotel - all disgusting. Hambeast you guyysss ha haaaaaa I slept through it isn’t it great it’s cooler we can do fun fall stuff moaning because the prop couldn’t watch the iPad. I despise them all 😡
We are devastated. I’m a transplant but my partner isn’t. He was born and raised in Southwest Florida. His parents worked in public service. He works in public service. I’m currently in between jobs but also work in public service. We love this community and we are heartbroken. We are thankful to be alive but feel guilty at the same time. Our place and cars in Naples are fine yet places and cars just down the road are submerged in water. We are hurting. I know this is the Tracker thread but if any of these damn vloggers dare come over here to film the destruction and monetize it, it would be despicable and they would be terrible people. Just don’t do it!

Trackers: Put the camera down for awhile and spend time as a family. Life is too precious!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These two delusional people are the worse and I am glad that something happened to the roof in ft pampers will never give them a dime

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well it begs the question if the house went to a tax certificate sale because they didn't pay their taxes have they bothered to pay for home owner's insurance? I assume an insurance company would be way better at nagging them compared to tax notices which might have just gone to their former mortgage company. Or they could choose not to carry insurance?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.