TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are boxes bleeping everywhere is that house! All of those boxes by J$ “school” area- gross. They are just slobs and this will get a 1000 times worse when prop #2 comes.

Reactions: 18
You know Ditchpig was dying inside knowing that she had to get to “work”. The only light in her eyes

Also why isn’t jackpot allowed to eat roasted veggies and sausage? Surely that meal is big enough for two adults and a small child.
Because veggies and sausage would introduce him to foods other than chicken nuggets we can't have that

Reactions: 9
Well, we got a water main break outside our subdivision and have had zero water (or toilets save for gravity flush which uses a lot of our saved water stash) since about 11 p.m. last night.

Perhaps DH and I should run and go check into a Disney resort for the "inconvenience"... cuz that's what all the cool kids do, right? :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Immediately after my last post earlier in the thread, our power went out and has been out since. No eta on the fix :(

I'm furious reading the comments here about their hurricane vlog. How dare they make light of this.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I would be so embarrassed to admit I cooked dinner literally every night from a box. And yes, I've used meal kits before and I don't begrudge anyone from using them on occasion. But...EVERY NIGHT. And to spend 50% more per serving to make things 10% easier...and STILL have to cook your near-3 year old his own meal is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the duck is wrong with these people. Jenn starts out the vlog by saying that a “silver lining” of hurricanes is that it gets cooler afterward.

Then at the end, by which time they should have known of the destruction it caused east of them, she starts saying “It’s cooler now, wheee. Let’s do some fall activities this week”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel gross even saying it but it frustrates me… they can understand j$ So probably don’t notice but I have no idea what he’s saying and he probably really needs some early intervention

Reactions: 10
I feel gross even saying it but it frustrates me… they can understand j$ So probably don’t notice but I have no idea what he’s saying and he probably really needs some early intervention
I wonder how well they understand him, they have to lean in and really pay attention to get what he's saying

They said they "just" had cereal and milk for breakfast. Not sure I'd necessary want milk from a fridge that was 66º. Also, they might want to get a better sealed fridge. Or they probably opened their empty fridge 372 times after the power went out.

Comments that will get deleted if they aren’t already (these were from last night but I didn’t post them):
Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 12.41.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 12.41.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 12.41.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 12.43.48 AM.png

Um.... what hurdles?
Screen Shot 2022-09-30 at 12.50.03 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They said they "just" had cereal and milk for breakfast. Not sure I'd necessary want milk from a fridge that was 66º. Also, they might want to get a better sealed fridge. Or they probably opened their empty fridge 372 times after the power went out.

Comments that will get deleted if they aren’t already (these were from last night but I didn’t post them):
View attachment 1615350

View attachment 1615351

View attachment 1615352

View attachment 1615353

Um.... what hurdles?
View attachment 1615355
Taylor's has to be a joke. "emotionally invest in your journey" "during the hard parts like this" "incredible hurdles in your lives."
Please tell me that's a joke.

I love Sandy's reference to what Lyn's role is, in a house full of toys and tit everywhere.
Jenn just can't be bothered to clean (not Lyn's job???)... or take care of her kid (Lyn's job???)... or anything else because she has to EDIT!

These vlogs, BTW, are fairly ironic considering the stans all rushed out to defend the Trackfucks when people (avid viewers, no less) were honestly questioning why it took so long to put up the first D23 vlog - a week after D23 ended (?!) saying that they're so busy, she's pregnant, they were on vacation, give them a break, blah blah blah.

What do they have to say now that not one but TWO very timely, clickbait-oriented, hurricane-focused vlogs were put up back-to-back in record time.

Pretzels, I tell ya! 🥨 The stans will twist themselves into pretzels to reason this out - oh, they just wanted to let us know what a hurricane is like; oh, they just wanted to let us know they were ok; oh, they just wanted to help people by showing them how to prepare for a hurricane; you're just a jealous hater, you meanie pants!

Yeah, ok, stans. The reality is = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 24
Many of us have been saying this for quite awhile.
Alas, Jackson won’t. As he is not a priority to them. Just clickbait.

I had questioned whether or not he had his two year old check up. As they usually brag about their genius child and there was no mention in any of the videos around that timeframe.

All I would like to see is verification that neurological issues like hearing and mouth/jaw development were evaluated. And that therapeutic measures like speech therapy could begin.

Problem is that Tim & DJ have a “one and done” behavioral pattern. With no follow through. Anyone remember the sea animals ice trays? J$ had to take them out, then put them back in their spots. Saw him do it once. Then never again.

I wonder how well they understand him, they have to lean in and really pay attention to get what he's saying
Only so they can “interpret” to fit THEIR narrative!
At DL walking into Pixie Hollow, J$ clearly said “I don’t want to go!”
(DJ turns it around to he is talking about the Matterhorn being “old”)

He was anxious cause he was unfamiliar where they were going. And it showed when he finally met Tinker Bell. His hands firmly grasped in front of him. And his robotic and rod straight posture for the hug.
F7F71665-6E4E-430E-9EE2-E95916C8EC0A.jpeg
8BDE8100-4958-436B-AF71-F4CC87591003.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
To all the insensitive greedy, lazy, disVloggers out there who have used a real disaster that devastated real people's lives to increase views on your pathetic adult-child vlogs (and who all obvious read on here).....I send to you a very hearty

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because veggies and sausage would introduce him to foods other than chicken nuggets we can't have that
or the sausage might give him the shits, of which he isn't potty trained- it would be tit all over! wheeeeeee

What the duck is wrong with these people. Jenn starts out the vlog by saying that a “silver lining” of hurricanes is that it gets cooler afterward.

Then at the end, by which time they should have known of the destruction it caused east of them, she starts saying “It’s cooler now, wheee. Let’s do some fall activities this week”
Yes let's do fall activities, like buy imaginary apples for Jack$$$- poor little guy! wheeeeeeee

Reactions: 8
The Tim Tracker #97: The World is Our Overgrown Untrimmed Hurricane-Hazard Palm Tree

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1615350

View attachment 1615351

View attachment 1615352

View attachment 1615353

Um.... what hurdles?
View attachment 1615355
So they didn’t “plan”. Before Sandy, I emptied out the freezer and replaced it with ziploc bags of frozen water (aka ice 😂). I made a gallon of coffee, and when the power went out the next night, put it and the milk, oj and my cat’s meds into the freezer. We used it as a fridge for 8 days and the milk was still good (froze that too) by the end. Every morning I had my coffee before going down the street for my “real” coffee and bacon, egg and cheese sammie. Only opened the freezer twice a day, we live in a mid size city with mom and pop’s every few blocks. They kept us alive while we waited for the power to come back on. My thoughts are with everyone from that area, hope you get back to “normal” soon and I pray you had no family or pet losses 😢

Reactions: 17
Leaving your sneakers right in front of the fridge in the kitchen makes total and complete sense.
View attachment 1615263

Why are they sitting so enmeshed in each other it looks like they're conjoined twins sharing the same asshole? #codependentAFView attachment 1615267

No but seriously, do her eyes seem off? Like one of them is an unmoving old-fashioned fake glass eye or she's a robot whose battery is dying? 😆 And why does she have a dent above her invisible eyebrow now?
View attachment 1615300
Thought the same thing when she was sitting on the floor with $J. Kept moving her head around to get right up in his face. If she wasn't pregnant I would say high AF - but then again, it is Jenn so she might be.

I suspect they don't know what he's saying either and just put words in his mouth.

Reactions: 15
I watched the DCA vlog and my son was playing nearby, he heard Buddy babble something and imitated it, a bit sarcastically, I nearly spit my coffee out.

Doesn’t seem like Buddy is speaking in a manner that even someone close to his age can decipher either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
1664547077140.png

What does the wrist tattoo say? Can't quite make it out. And apparently "hurricane mode" means no gel in his hair? WTF?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.