TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only there were someone with a backyard pool and with, say, water polo experience, who could have taught Buddy how to swim by now so he would be able to go on the Big Buddy water slide.
Tim bragged in the past that Buddy would be the best swimmer ever early on because Tim was a life guard or swim teacher or something. Unfortunately, eating countless hot dogs and doing the same dumb things at the parks every day have gotten in the way of that.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ginn was disappointed they didn't get to meet Chip. Hey Ginn, I don't know how to tell you this, but it's a short female in a chipmunk costume. You'll live and Buddy couldn't care less and won't remember either. Chip was gone by the time they had breakfast. Even Chip has a better work ethic than this family and he's just a fictional rodent.
Honestly, I think it's just a formulaic thing he / she does at this point.

Like @And Now It's Time to Splu pointed out, she previously complained about missing Dale.

I think it's just become second nature for them to simply [insert whatever is opposite of what they see or do].

Jenn: oOOOHHhhhh, I had to get a CAT Scan today. But I wish I could have gotten an MRI... LLLllllLLLLlllLLLL I'M so SaD....

Tim: Gosh darn, golly gee, I saw a speech Kim Jong-un gave on TV today. I wish I could have seen Vladimir Putin give one! Ding dang!

It's pretty much at that level of absurdity. 🤦‍♀️

and in reality, she doesn't give a tit about meeting either of them. It's all for the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg that kids body language with the characters. STOP FORCING YOUR CHILD TO HUG STRANGERS😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
J$ is standing still as Mickey gently hugs him. Tim yells to Mickey "big squeeze", Mickey waits a second, and then hugs J$ tighter. Nice job putting the character in that awkward position of forcing a tight hug on a 2 year old.

Afterward Mickey high fives J$ and he looks thrilled. That's all J$ wanted. But Tim had to get what HE wanted for the shot.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
There was also a weird cut with Pluto where she actually edited something out. He is sitting in his high chair (!) and then it cuts to Pluto leaving and Buddy out of the high chair going back to Gin. I wonder if there was a weird interaction there that she cut out. Even weirder than his normal stiff hugs.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, I think it's just a formulaic thing he / she does at this point.

Like @And Now It's Time to Splu pointed out, she previously complained about missing Dale.

I think it's just become second nature for them to simply [insert whatever is opposite of what they see or do].

Jenn: oOOOHHhhhh, I had to get a CAT Scan today. But I wish I could have gotten an MRI... LLLllllLLLLlllLLLL I'M so SaD....

Tim: Gosh darn, golly gee, I saw a speech Kim Jong-un gave on TV today. I wish I could have seen Vladimir Putin give one! Ding dang!

It's pretty much at that level of absurdity. 🤦‍♀️

and in reality, she doesn't give a tit about meeting either of them. It's all for the camera.
I think the complaining is in part their effort to sound "balance". They probably try to make their vlogs have a sandwich approach two good things, between a bad thing to make them sound more geninune but really it just makes her sound like a Karen. If she actually had room to complain it would be one thing but as it is it makes her look like an asshole..

Reactions: 10
Ginn dislikes her own child so much, she would rather waddle around (after saying she wanted to rest her "little leggies"!) with Dim all morning looking for laundry to clean peed-on clothes and wait 90 minutes for laundry to be done (but hey at least the room had a TV and they got to watch The Office!) and do some more out-of-breath waddling doing who knows what. If she doesn't want to spend time with the kid, then she could have just done that whole editing thing she claims she spends so much time doing. There was no point in leaving the bit about J¢ whining about wanting to go on the big slide and his useless egg and sperm donors being more concerned with how they sound on camera than turning off the damn camera and just saying "no you can't go on the slide". They're seriously such turds.

Then she's back to her "I'm going to carry my 3-year-old son everywhere (while I'm pregnant) around Downtown Disney for no reason other than to pretend I'm just a doting mother who is so bleeping stupid, I'm impressed that my son can do something basic like recognize patterns on a pumpkin and associate it with a character's outfit".

Tip for the Bojos: if you go to a restaurant that is Mediterranean themed and you only eat there because it's conveniently located in the middle of everything to get hangry suckers like you to eat there, and you order the guacamole appetizer for $18 then you're getting suckered into overspending because you think you're at a bougie Cheesecake Factory where it makes sense to order pizza, pad thai, shrimp rolls, and guacamole in the same meal. So of course it isn't going to be authentic Mexican-style guacamole. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They very quietly stopped wearing masks inside stores 🫣😂 put that damn mask back on Jennifer after all of your ranting and raving at people about it, you don’t get to take it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.59.38 PM.png

Such a healthy relationship these idiots have with their idols. Even the stans know the Bojos are thin-skinned and offended easily. "Please don't hurt me I love you so much!!!"
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.55.59 PM.png

They very quietly stopped wearing masks inside stores 🫣😂 put that damn mask back on Jennifer after all of your ranting and raving at people about it, you don’t get to take it off.
"I wonder why we all got sick (except for Dimmy who isn't sick but coughing his lungs out)!! Must be that California dust from harvesting season!" 🥴 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.