Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It's a boy, she just slipped and caught her self.

I can't tell what the timestamp will be. But it's a boy.

And I'm so happy that she didn't get her girl, because I'm a petty bitch today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

2020planner

VIP Member
Just finally got a hold of my parents' cell (who are in their 70s)... only 10 mins. away from me.

They're in Altamonte Springs.

No power. No phone (landline). And a tree fell on their house in the middle of the night and rain is coming through the bathroom now from the hole in the roof. Thankfully, my brother is there and rode it out with them. Tree guy can't come to take the tree off right now, because he can't go on the roads.

So yeah, these vloggers can go to fucking hell with their fucking clickbait. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

ImRonBurgundy?

FRE..if you are listening….could you PLEASE make a new edit on how gross it is for these YouTubers and “influencers” to capitalize with prep videos and livestreams during/after the storm while real people suffer just down the road.

I think it’s time to collectively declare war on the Disney vlogging community. Let’s get what happened in Tokyo to happen here. That would be GLORIOUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 61

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Good Morning Tattlers!

First, thank you all so much again for the well wishes. For a bunch of unwell people, y'all are amazing. We're fine. It's still dark but I took a walk around the outside just now and everything seems fine. There was an hour or so last night where the pool cage was bending so much, I thought no way it was making it. It's all good. The shocking thing is--we still have power. We loose power if a mouse farts here in this house. Somehow, it stayed on. So thank you again. I know many were not as lucky as we were.

Back to my bitch-self, they deserve to lose power because of Jenn's bullshit "afternoon storm" comment. 100% they'll be in a hotel sometime today crying WE are pregnant and it's just sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!! It might not be concierge, but no way the can survive.

As far as emergency supplies, in 1998, there was a terrible ice storm where I lived with my now ex-husband. It wasn't expected and it was devastating to the area. We were without power for 21 days. Ever since then, I'm one of those apocalyptic prepared persons.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

2020planner

VIP Member
I honestly don't have a problem with Vloggers/YouTubers making content around what happens at WDW during a hurricane and how day to day operations are handled. It can be an informative video as to what happens, what to expect, etc.

However live streaming with super chats on, all that $$$$ should either go to the Cast Member Pantry, or some disaster relief fund.
I DO have a problem with it. They're monetizing a natural disaster. Fuck that.

Same with Adam the Woo. Just saw this is his latest clickbait shit title.

STUCK?

No, you asswipe, you CHECKED INTO the hotel. You have a place in Celebration and your parents are in St. Cloud.

He first said he flew home from Utah to check on things, including his parents.

Now he's telling people who are asking about it - that his parents are 40 mins. away and that's why he didn't stay with them, that he had previously made plans to stay with someone else, that he then felt he'd be safer and keep power in a Disney hotel rather than his Celebration "pad."

Bull fucking shit. Oh, and I see he just deleted my comment calling him out on this. FUCK HIM. FUCK ALL THESE VLOGGERS.

People are dying and losing their homes, and he's showing himself leisurely sipping on his hot fucking caffeinated beverage inside the Contemporary, with not a care in the world. 🖕 🖕 🖕

1664456128421.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm glad it's a boy because -

a) maybe he and J. could bond over their future therapy needs;
b) a girl won't have her father tracking her periods for her;

and

c) there won't be a mini-Jenn unleashed on the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Tim actually signed off the video with "All in all, it was a good day." There are people in attics and on roofs waiting to be saved in Ft Myers.

Jenn says to people to link charities below in the comments to help. That way people will see them.
Meanwhile, they made ad money and view money off this video and no mention of donating jack squat - but stans, post your charities below for other stans to donate!

Jenn hoping the cooler "fall weather" in the 60s sticks around a while so they can "do fall things!!!" - meanwhile people in flooded areas hope it gets warm and sunny to dry out their neighborhoods.

I can't fucking stand these two. So out of touch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

2020planner

VIP Member
I want to punch this face.

1664502794216.png

And don't be eating anything when you read this comment. It may come back up. 🤮

1664502826520.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Caligirl123

If I were good at TikTok, I’d make a video DRAGGING EVERY ONE OF THESE WORTHLESS FUCKS!!!! I’d drag them in this order:

5) PMM - bravo for staying home, but your fat ass could have left that available table at the Waffle House for a local that may not have electricity.
Lord knows, you’d benefit from skipping a waffle.

4) TTT - again, bravo for staying home. But how dare you make light of a situation like this JUST because it.
Keep your heads buried in the sand, you selfish cunts.

3) Kyle Pallo - because he’s an absolutely worthless human who also might be one of the dumbest individuals out there. Another selfish cunt

2) ATW - what a fat, greasy, unwashed, middle-aged LOSER!!!!! How fucking tone deaf can one possibly be! He’s trash, at its most disgusting.

1) Tom Coreless - another middle aged twat that has zero skills and truly contributes ZERO to society or a work force. I hope he uses those superchats to get the therapy he so fucking desperately needs.

This all angers me on a guttural level.

Dear Disney,

PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS
BULLSHIT! These worthless Vloggers ALL need to go! They are profiting off of death and destruction and it was FUCKING SICK!!!

Sincerely,
All of us with a functioning moral compass

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Lankylamb

VIP Member
It says "this is what you live for."

This one meant something related to the bands he used to play in (he played bass) and so that he could look down while playing, and be like, "oh yeah, this is what I live for"... or something like that.
Now he can look down whenever he has a Hut Dog in his hand. "This is what I live for"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Commobore

VIP Member
Honestly, the hurricane's exposing just how shitty and out of touch these self-centred cunts really are, and that goes for ALL those so-called vloggers out there, not just the Trackers. You're not media. You're not some Disney/Universal employee. You're not a celebrity. You're not at all comparable to a doctor, nurse or what have you. You're not some journalist braving the front lines of a warzone.

You're all middle-aged, slimy, gluttonous lowlives who'd exploit their own nan if it meant making a quick buck. You're not providing hurricane coverage, you're sensationalising it. You're not recording so we can keep tabs on you, you're putting out content like usual so sympathetic stans'll line your pockets. You're not documenting some historic event, you're clickbaiting to exploit the algorithm and pull in more subs off the back of a tragedy.

Fuck each and every single one of you.

I'd like to footnote this by saying there's absolutely nothing wrong with being unemployed or having an unconventional job. Was a musician and actor for a while, trust me, still being told I've a fake degree. You're not defined by your career. But these vloggers act like they're a gift to the world when they're just new-wave car salesmen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Galaxyprincess

VIP Member
Tim Tracker 97: I know it's fun but that's past your bedtime Buddy.

What assholes. That poor kid never gets to have fun. It's all hours of naps and to bed on time for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

2020planner

VIP Member
Just saw on the news in Lee County, they were sending dive teams into the water to do quick initial checks on fully submerged houses. Found multiple human remains - underwater - in one of the homes but couldn't get down far enough to see how many people total...or even get to the bodies. Have to go back later to retrieve.

But hey yeah, let's give some fucking vloggers like Tom Corless some easy money to walk around Galaxy's Edge, listen to Jenn moan about power loss and Tim model his latest raingear and bitch about needing / wanting more shit, hear Adam the Woo "STUCK" (his words) at the Contemporary and giddy about it being so empty ("awesome!") because of a lack of sAFeTY at his Celebration "pad," Kyle Pallo living it up at Pop Century and taking the last meal, and Paging Mr Fat Ass eating at Waffle House.

FUCK. 👏 THEM. 👏 ALL. 👏

I want to punch their fucking faces in. WTF. This is this jackass commencing to walk around Pop.

1664557316061.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think the only hurricane “coverage” that is ok is just to post on social media that you are alright (hopefully) after the storm passes.

Meanwhile, take a few days off and STFU. Stop driving around in it and stuffing your face and staying at resorts and making bad commentary. None of these people have anything to add.

But if they are all getting views from it, they won’t stop.

I think the first thing they all should have done was demonetize their videos. Every single one of them. It is absolutely bullshit that they are profiting off of this. I'm all for--here's WDW in a hurricane because people who have never experience hurricanes are genuinely curious, but fuck you for making bank off it. Fuck all of you. Vloggers, not you all.

Damn, I'm angry. I just heard a story from a friend, of a family with two kids in Venice where the water came in the house and the kids were literally standing on the washing machine because they were close to drowning.

Then I just sent everything I could possibly give, all my water, batteries, food, with the woman across the street's brother. His house was on Ft Myers beach, he evacuated here and is going home to nothing. He lost it all. But he's going home to help because it's his community and that's what he needs to do.

So fuck you to them all. That's where I'm at today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

abgrshotf

long post time!!

i’m devastated, im listening to the sound of generators buzzing in the distance that my neighbors have going. we have a tree that’s slightly blocking our path into the neighborhood but it’s good enough to make it into the neighborhood. i’m blessed that our gates have been broken lately and are open rather than being stuck closed, and that everyone i know who i’ve been able to contact, since internet is out for many, are safe. my family, boyfriend and i have gotten 4hrs or less of sleep in the past 30ish hours, many people here who are floridians affected by the storm have most likely not slept, hundreds of thousands of people have not slept since the initial hit of the storm. meanwhile, the bozos slept through it! no fucks given for others, little knowledge on why their powers out(wind and pressure are things morons) what a god damn surprise!! using up all their lanterns / flashlights right at the start. just use one or two, good lord.

i cannot and will not understand how one can sit and not at least occasionally check the news during this tragedy. i’m glad that tim at least reached out to family, at least he has a brain. they’re so selfish though, it amuses me it truly does. how do you go into a hurricane and just think everything’s gonna be completely fine? no prep, no extra water, nothing! sure their power came back on but jesus christ they could’ve at least shown people what the right thing to do is. it was NOT a good day for anyone in florida unless you don’t have empathy for others or you weren’t affected in any way shape or form. some of us get to spend over 3K fixing our roofs and pool screens! some of us have to say goodbye to our homes or pay WELL over 10K to pay off for water / electrical damages because insurance gets worse every time a new hurricane blasts through! get fucked bozos.

my thoughts are with everyone in florida who is without power still, i hope all of you here affected are safe. <3

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I am FLOORED by the fucking assholes vloggers who checked into hotels. I’m sorry….WHAT. We had HHN booked for Wednesday through Friday. When the news started to imply that either Tampa or SWFL would be a direct hit we cancelled our room reservation to free up at least one room for people who truly needed to evacuate.
The only way I would condone someone in Orlando checking into a hotel would be if they or someone in their household had medical issues that required power.

• Heart