TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Recap (people who have actually suffered through more of the videos than I have can fill in the gaps): The last time we saw the Snackers they were storm prepping. Jen was horrified of possibly drinking filtered rain water, though seemed to have no reservations whatsoever about riding possible hazardous rides at Disneyland that have actual warnings on them regarding expectant mothers. The Snackers also in typical fashion seem to have not caught on to a fact that a storm was coming since almost all the water save the nasty Aquafina was gone from the Publix. Meanwhile, Mommy is freaking out how to watch the miracle child when the power inevitably goes out and TV Nanny is unable to keep him quiet while she eats her second breakfast. Stanny was absent in this video-probably from having so much overtime in California. Oh wait, this is the Snackers and they don't know labor laws guyzzz...or how to post videos either since the California stale fest is still in progress despite being home for a good fortnight now. Last update came from Dimmy who says they are now without power-no tit, Ian was a cat 4-and expects power won't be back till at least Friday. Which means don't expect your stale Disney Land video for another month because Mommy's got to get lots of sleep now to incubate Prop #2. Also, no gender reveal yet with the hurricane keeping Mommy from editing that's probably not going to come out until #2 is in their terrible twos.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Southern California here so we always have bottled water, extra food, batteries, flashlights, etc. in case of earthquakes. We also keep a separate set of stuff in case we need to evacuate due to wildfires. Not to make light of the hurricane, but it must be nice to have the advance warning to prepare.

Ok, I made a slightly unflattering comment. Let's see if they have the power to delete.

Reactions: 23
We interrupt our mundane yet infuriating Disneyland vlog series to bring you what NOT to do in a hurricane. Also breaking news! Buddy is in a big boy bed and Stanny Lean may or may not be planning her Great escape.

Next up, several days of blackness for the bobo family as electricity has gone out. Is hurricane Ian to blame, or did Dim forget to pay the bill? Story developing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Southern California here so we always have bottled water, extra food, batteries, flashlights, etc. in case of earthquakes. We also keep a separate set of stuff in case we need to evacuate due to wildfires. Not to make light of the hurricane, but it must be nice to have the advance warning to prepare.

Ok, I made a slightly unflattering comment. Let's see if they have the power to delete.
She may still have cell service or they may have a hot spot. Though, she really should be conserving her battery. Somehow I doubt she is. And knowing them they probably hoarded hot spots. Or for that matter have a generator and are one of those obnoxious neighbors who have it on all day and night long.

Reactions: 10
wow, they lost power, sucks to be them honestly 🤣 now they’ll actually have to be present with their child! good! maybe it’ll teach them something.

i’m closer to the disney area side of orlando & i haven’t even lost power yet. it most likely will within the next few hours since winds not too bad. everyone around me has been losing power. thankful to still have it on for the time being.

hope everyone else is doing alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
wow, they lost power, sucks to be them honestly 🤣 now they’ll actually have to be present with their child! good! maybe it’ll teach them something.

i’m closer to the disney area side of orlando & i haven’t even lost power yet. it most likely will within the next few hours since winds not too bad. everyone around me has been losing power. thankful to still have it on for the time being.

hope everyone else is doing alright!
stay safe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Stanny's still got power, I hope she lies and pretends her power is also out and that her cell phone battery died and a tree fell in front of her door so she's like totally stuck you guyzzzz and can't come change Buddy's diapers because, and I need you to practice saying this Leandsay, "lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine".

Northern CA here, but also always have water, canned goods, manual can opener just for the go-bag, first aid kit, radio, and flashlights that are charged for earthquakes, PG&E blackouts and wildfires. My cats even have their own official earthquake kit. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If Stanny's still got power, I hope she lies and pretends her power is also out and that her cell phone battery died and a tree fell in front of her door so she's like totally stuck you guyzzzz and can't come change Buddy's diapers because, and I need you to practice saying this Leandsay, "lack of planning on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine".

Northern CA here, but also always have water, canned goods, manual can opener just for the go-bag, first aid kit, radio, and flashlights that are charged for earthquakes, PG&E blackouts and wildfires. My cats even have their own official earthquake kit. 😆
The heart is for the cats having their own earthquake kit. I am thinking they are lucky to have you in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ugh, I could somehow see Jenbo worming her way into staying at Stanny's apartment if there is no power/internet. I could see something like the following being said:

LYNNN I need to edit so you can get paid. You want to get paid, right? Also, can you get J$ to nap. He is such a wild child wanting to stay up during actual daylight hours. I need to nap work so please let me stay, 'kay.

Reactions: 14

Yes...SoCal is no joke when they say, get out there ,is no time to fool around. We have our important papers box, med info., basic simple snacks( peanut butter crackers always work) etc...always ready !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
]
Southern California here so we always have bottled water, extra food, batteries, flashlights, etc. in case of earthquakes. We also keep a separate set of stuff in case we need to evacuate due to wildfires.
Fellow Angeleno here. After the terrifying Northridge quake of 94, one learned to ALWAYS been prepared. I’m still traumatized from that quake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wait wait wait. Didn’t Jen go off on a huge tangent about how they won’t be visiting the parks during the hurricane because she feels bad for the workers that have to work? And say how she can’t believe that people do that… yet in todays video her and tim go to a Halloween party RIGHT up until Disney closed for the hurricane. Doesn’t feel so sorry about the workers that wanted to prepare with their families, huh? Hypocrite.

Reactions: 30
Appears Mr. and Mrs. Roy O. Disney suite should have invested in a generator for the Lake Nona McMansion, instead of those concierge cruises and first-class airline tickets to HI and CA.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Appears Mr. and Mrs. Roy O. Disney suite should have invested in a generator for the Lake Nona McMansion, instead of those concierge cruises and first-class airline tickets to HI and CA.
Can you eat a generator? No. Can you have inane interactions with a generator? No. Can a generator make you go "wooo" or "weee"? No. So that's just a non-starter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok. I I live in Maryland. So we do get hurricanes. A few things I've learned in prepping for a hurricane.

If you live in a house (vs. a condo or Apartment (Flat)), get a generator. Unless you get the really good ones were you can pretend nothing happened and you can watch TV, run the AC. Generator is good to run the house enough to get warm water for a quick shower, run the fridge to keep your food cold and at least use the burners on the stove (cooker) and charge your cell phone.

As much as I love being cool in the summer. I can live without AC for a couple days. Even without having hand held fans. I get some people that is a priority, esp. if you have medical needs and can't be overheated. But for healthy people I don't get why Tim is hung up on having hand held fans to be cool.

As far as the propane camp burners. I think they have something called a grill. Dimwit, use the grill to cook stuff. That is what most normal people do if their power goes out if they have one. Even if it is your only food source, burgers. I know people throw them in the pool so they won't fly away or chain them up if the winds kick up.

Reactions: 8
Good Morning Tattlers!

First, thank you all so much again for the well wishes. For a bunch of unwell people, y'all are amazing. We're fine. It's still dark but I took a walk around the outside just now and everything seems fine. There was an hour or so last night where the pool cage was bending so much, I thought no way it was making it. It's all good. The shocking thing is--we still have power. We loose power if a mouse farts here in this house. Somehow, it stayed on. So thank you again. I know many were not as lucky as we were.

Back to my witch-self, they deserve to lose power because of Jenn's bullshit "afternoon storm" comment. 100% they'll be in a hotel sometime today crying WE are pregnant and it's just sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!! It might not be concierge, but no way the can survive.

As far as emergency supplies, in 1998, there was a terrible ice storm where I lived with my now ex-husband. It wasn't expected and it was devastating to the area. We were without power for 21 days. Ever since then, I'm one of those apocalyptic prepared persons.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We interrupt our mundane yet infuriating Disneyland vlog series to bring you what NOT to do in a hurricane. Also breaking news! Buddy is in a big boy bed and Stanny Lean may or may not be planning her Great escape.

Next up, several days of blackness for the bobo family as electricity has gone out. Is hurricane Ian to blame, or did Dim forget to pay the bill? Story developing.
Did they say something about Stanny Lean?? I'm skimming through but really can't be bothered finding what she said. However, I did manage to stop at the part she was telling everyone that wondered where Tim got his shirt that it was from Old Navy. You know, Old Navy the shop she had an utter rant about on Twitter and said she'd never shop there again. Useless cow.

How are all or Floridians doing today??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if we will get the video of the hurricane coverage from the Slackers by Christmas?
(sorry if someone posted something similar in the last few pages of the last thread. I am just catching up here!)

Reactions: 8
I can’t get angry with the trackers hurricane vlog. They stayed at home, this channel checked into one of the luxury rooms (not sure if it’s a suite, looks amazing) at a deluxe resort purely to make hurricane content and take super chats.

I hope Jackson was gifted the craft kit by a kind Cm rather than they asked for allergy stuff. I LOVE that WDW does craft kits for kids with allergies or tube fed. I find that incredible and so inclusive. How many places who think they are being inclusive just do nut free or dairy free and actually exclude so many children. It would be sad if people took advantage of it. To the trackers it’s one craft kit but they have so many followers and let’s face it, those craft kits are much cooler than some cheap candy, especially if you can manage to get both for your family (which is how some peoples minds work)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.