TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the northeast coast of FL and so far it’s just a normal, rainy day. But we should be getting whatever is left of the storm later today and early morning tomorrow.

In this home vlog, I’m concerned for J$ being in the toddler bed since I know these morons don’t have a real baby gate at the top of the stairs, or at least they didn’t. Plus the wood floors and his constant socks. I hope they baby proofed that room too. My son is close to his age and we moved him to a twin bed a couple months back. We baby proofed the furniture but we also had to lock the dresser and closet doors or else his room looked like a disaster. i do kinda wish he gets a hold of a sharpie or crayon and colors all over the walls and furniture, just to spite them 😆

I’m also curious how the new nursery is going to work in the live room. Are they moving the live equipment into Ginn’s office? Maybe they realize they won’t have time for lives once they have 2 kids and won’t even bother anymore 😂

Reactions: 20
Adam purposely flew back to Orlando from Salt Lake City the day before yesterday and when called out in it, he said he had plans this weekend he didn’t want to miss. 🙄 He also decided to fly first class because according to him, he just wanted the extra room. He travels the country for a “living” and apparently has never heard of business class or premium economy which offers the same extra legroom as first class at a fraction of the cost.
Speaking of ATW, one of the comments on the above mentioned video says he should go check on Tim and Jenn. Love the person who responded’s comment.
Premium economy generally isn’t a thing domestically unless you’re lucky in a plane. Just fly coach but it’s beneath these people!!!

Reactions: 11
I DO have a problem with it. They're monetizing a natural disaster. duck that.

Same with Adam the Woo. Just saw this is his latest clickbait tit title.

STUCK?

No, you asswipe, you CHECKED INTO the hotel. You have a place in Celebration and your parents are in St. Cloud.

He first said he flew home from Utah to check on things, including his parents.

Now he's telling people who are asking about it - that his parents are 40 mins. away and that's why he didn't stay with them, that he had previously made plans to stay with someone else, that he then felt he'd be safer and keep power in a Disney hotel rather than his Celebration "pad."

Bull bleeping tit. Oh, and I see he just deleted my comment calling him out on this. duck HIM. duck ALL THESE VLOGGERS.

People are dying and losing their homes, and he's showing himself leisurely sipping on his hot bleeping caffeinated beverage inside the Contemporary, with not a care in the world. 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1613478
This mofo. I saw that and was so angry (I knew you'd be the same). He could have stayed in bleeping Utah!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Decided to punish myself and watch the hurricane blog. I still can't believe he goes "yeah I can siphon gas from the car" when he owns a bleeping Tesla. I get that they still have the bolt but am doubting they left that thing fueled up to any extent.

Reactions: 12
[
I honestly don't have a problem with Vloggers/YouTubers making content around what happens at WDW during a hurricane and how day to day operations are handled. It can be an informative video as to what happens, what to expect, etc.

However live streaming with super chats on, all that $$$$ should either go to the Cast Member Pantry, or some disaster relief fund.
Tom turned off monetization on his live stream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glad to see some of you tattlers have made it through, if any floridian tattlers haven’t checked in yet I hope they are faring well.

Reactions: 22
I’m also curious how the new nursery is going to work in the live room. Are they moving the live equipment into Ginn’s office? Maybe they realize they won’t have time for lives once they have 2 kids and won’t even bother anymore 😂
I don’t know why they bother with the lives. Well I mean I know why they do them, so Gin can get all that gushing adoration from the Stans. But they also have to spend the whole time deleting comments while not always paying attention to what’s going on. So is it worth it for live videos when they always have the lowest number of views?

and speaking of views I am 😡 that the hurricane cash grab video has so many.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, Disney should just make a "special" hotel for vloggers only and make it the only place they're allowed to film at the hotels and be their obnoxious selves. I know Disney likes the exposure, but to me the park experience has pretty much been ruined because of these people.

Though to be fair it's just not idiotic vloggers that went there during the storm. My parents had a neighbor who just went ahead on his trip even when knowing about the storm thinking WDW would be open. Guess he is finding out otherwise right now...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
How would anyone know Tom Corless turned off monetization on his live stream? Just curious. I thought that was something only the creator could see.

Reactions: 9
I DO have a problem with it. They're monetizing a natural disaster. duck that.

Same with Adam the Woo. Just saw this is his latest clickbait tit title.

STUCK?

No, you asswipe, you CHECKED INTO the hotel. You have a place in Celebration and your parents are in St. Cloud.

He first said he flew home from Utah to check on things, including his parents.

Now he's telling people who are asking about it - that his parents are 40 mins. away and that's why he didn't stay with them, that he had previously made plans to stay with someone else, that he then felt he'd be safer and keep power in a Disney hotel rather than his Celebration "pad."

Bull bleeping tit. Oh, and I see he just deleted my comment calling him out on this. duck HIM. duck ALL THESE VLOGGERS.

People are dying and losing their homes, and he's showing himself leisurely sipping on his hot bleeping caffeinated beverage inside the Contemporary, with not a care in the world. 🖕 🖕 🖕

View attachment 1613478
I just roasted him in the comments and unsubscribed. Surely it’ll be deleted or his Stan’s will come after me, but I don’t give a duck. Also, I’ll be making sure to comment on every video I see like this. duck these lowlifes.

Reactions: 19
I know Disney is trying to do the right thing for the guests who are legitimately stuck in the hotels. But having all of the characters roaming around the hotels doing cute things draws these vloggers in like bees to honey. Not saying Disney should not do that. But it’s like they’re all so hungry to show something different, they can’t stay away.

Well, at least the Trackers stayed home….so far.

Reactions: 13
Tea from @Grifters of the Caribbean for anyone who isn't on Adam the Woo's thread.

All these bleeping vloggers can go to hell. :mad:

View attachment 1613621
Yeah duck all these people. I hope this is the Disney vloggersphere’s Waterloo. It was always bad they were monetizing Disney but this is a whole ‘nother level. “Oh I rode out a hurricane for superchats while the CM worked and were scared for their own families at home.”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Why did Disney allow anyone to make new hotel reservations after Sunday just to go in and film? At this point, it shouldn’t be called Disney World anymore, it should be called Vloggers’ World because they act like they own the place anyway. There’s no surprise element to a Disney vacation anymore- everything is plastered all over YouTube.

Disney should take note of the vloggers who were cashing in on this devastating event. Why would they want people like this at their media events? It’s not good advertising.

I’m happily planning my holiday to Tokyo Disney- I know my experience won’t be ruined by vloggers. I’ve been taking a break from Disney World for the last 15 months- they seem to have allowed the vloggers to take over everything. You can’t even catch a break in your hotel because the vloggers are always prancing around the lobbies. Why should I use my DVC points or pay thousands to stay in a Disney hotel when these dregs can get in for free?

And Disney keeps encouraging them with their media events.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just finally got a hold of my parents' cell (who are in their 70s)... only 10 mins. away from me.

They're in Altamonte Springs.

No power. No phone (landline). And a tree fell on their house in the middle of the night and rain is coming through the bathroom now from the hole in the roof. Thankfully, my brother is there and rode it out with them. Tree guy can't come to take the tree off right now, because he can't go on the roads.

So yeah, these vloggers can go to bleeping hell with their bleeping clickbait. 🖕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What's the bet he will make a vlog making it look like him an J had to hold onto the hambeast to bunker down because they thought the roof was gonna fly off

Been keeping track of it since I've family an friends in florida, although orlando is still bad an looks like flooding is gonna be horrible, it's nothing to the poor souls that were in Fort myers an Cape coral, cannot imagine how hellish that was an these two will no doupt make it look like orlando was like that
We lost contact with my partners mom (she’s in Cape Coral) yesterday at 6 pm. Cell phone tower went down. We just heard from her (she used a neighbors cell phone that somehow had spotty service). She said she is fine, no power, no water (she stocked up on bottled and is good on that), small leak in the house, lost a couple shutters, but she is fine. We are so relieved and will get her as soon as they say it’s ok. Right now there are curfews in place and Fire/Law Dept are begging people to stay off the roads so they can rescue and assess damage. She said she is fine and to wait until it’s safe and they say it’s ok. It’s so hard to wait when you have a loved one you want to help but we know it’s the right thing to do. Continued thoughts to all impacted by Ian.

Now, onto to other thoughts, the Slackers continue to suck as parents and their job. I’m over their arrogance and we are better than you attitude. They are selfish people. Poor prop#1 and poor prop#2.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Saw this and felt appropriate to the state of Disvloggers these days
Annotation 2022-09-29 112512.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.