TheTimTracker #96 Run, Nanny Lean, Run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get angry with the trackers hurricane vlog. They stayed at home, this channel checked into one of the luxury rooms (not sure if it’s a suite, looks amazing) at a deluxe resort purely to make hurricane content and take super chats.

I hope Jackson was gifted the craft kit by a kind Cm rather than they asked for allergy stuff. I LOVE that WDW does craft kits for kids with allergies or tube fed. I find that incredible and so inclusive. How many places who think they are being inclusive just do nut free or dairy free and actually exclude so many children. It would be sad if people took advantage of it. To the trackers it’s one craft kit but they have so many followers and let’s face it, those craft kits are much cooler than some cheap candy, especially if you can manage to get both for your family (which is how some peoples minds work)

i saw the disney food blog people are staying in a hotel as well. i was so beyond enraged! these morons are taking all the rooms that could’ve been beneficial towards families who needed to evacuate. that’s one less family who could’ve been provided a safe place. and to stay in a luxury room? come on. i know you have a house in orlando, we weren’t required to evac. my house hasn’t lost power and it’s 735am. it’s genuinely a miracle. expecting to lose it eventually but i’m so glad we have it still. i’m sure people who are staying at disney are blessed to have a safe space and power. so sad to know that people care more about getting clicks than keeping themselves safe and helping others in need, thinking of those who need more first rather than last. shame on them.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
We never lost power last night thankfully. Even if we did the temps are much lower at the moment so an AC would not be necessary but Tim's a soft micro chinned beta male anyway.

I hope everyone else down here made it through as well as we did.. we did discover that one of our windows leaks and will probably need to be replaced but if that's as bad as we get I'm thankful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand why they didn't invest in a full home generator...hell if they love Tesla so much, they sell home powerbanks that could keep the bulk of the house running without power.

I get when it was just the two of them they most likely figured ahh hell we can entertain ourselves for a day or two if we lost power...however now they have a child and another one on the way...I would've figured they would invest in something to disrupt their daily lives as little as possible.

Reactions: 22
I can’t get angry with the trackers hurricane vlog. They stayed at home, this channel checked into one of the luxury rooms (not sure if it’s a suite, looks amazing) at a deluxe resort purely to make hurricane content and take super chats.

I hope Jackson was gifted the craft kit by a kind Cm rather than they asked for allergy stuff. I LOVE that WDW does craft kits for kids with allergies or tube fed. I find that incredible and so inclusive. How many places who think they are being inclusive just do nut free or dairy free and actually exclude so many children. It would be sad if people took advantage of it. To the trackers it’s one craft kit but they have so many followers and let’s face it, those craft kits are much cooler than some cheap candy, especially if you can manage to get both for your family (which is how some peoples minds work)
I unsubscribed when I saw this, "trapped" at Animal Kingdom Lodge :rolleyes:. Any Disney vlogger that went to a resort and made the CMs jobs that much harder are crap people. Taking money on top of it is worse.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did they say something about Stanny Lean?? I'm skimming through but really can't be bothered finding what she said. However, I did manage to stop at the part she was telling everyone that wondered where Tim got his shirt that it was from Old Navy. You know, Old Navy the shop she had an utter rant about on Twitter and said she'd never shop there again. Useless cow.

How are all or Floridians doing today??
We’re doing well. We we’re fortunate enough to not lose power and have minimal flooding. How is everyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good Morning Tattlers!

First, thank you all so much again for the well wishes. For a bunch of unwell people, y'all are amazing. We're fine. It's still dark but I took a walk around the outside just now and everything seems fine. There was an hour or so last night where the pool cage was bending so much, I thought no way it was making it. It's all good. The shocking thing is--we still have power. We loose power if a mouse farts here in this house. Somehow, it stayed on. So thank you again. I know many were not as lucky as we were.
Good to hear! 😊

Yeah, we've flickered several times but - knock on wood! - still on.

Like you said, a mouse can fart (and on a completely sunny day!) and power is out for hours.

So far as I can see, we've got a lot of tree debris (e.g., big tree branches came down, etc.) fallen and some laying around in the road, but doing well.

Right now, it's dark / really overcast with lots of wind and big gusts and rain still over here. Keeping fingers crossed all stays OK.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I unsubscribed when I saw this, "trapped" at Animal Kingdom Lodge :rolleyes:. Any Disney vlogger that went to a resort and made the CMs jobs that much harder are crap people. Taking money on top of it is worse.
I understand some people's frustration. There are a lot of people especially on lower floor apartments Often seek Disney or other resorts because they are very safe and have supplies.

Reactions: 9
What's the bet he will make a vlog making it look like him an J had to hold onto the hambeast to bunker down because they thought the roof was gonna fly off

Been keeping track of it since I've family an friends in florida, although orlando is still bad an looks like flooding is gonna be horrible, it's nothing to the poor souls that were in Fort myers an Cape coral, cannot imagine how hellish that was an these two will no doupt make it look like orlando was like that

• Heart
Reactions: 16
On the vloggers who check into Disney hotels during hurricanes.

I also blame the Disney freaks who watch those videos as well. Tim Corless had 100K views on his stream. A lot of Disney fans are obsessed with seeing WDW during a storm. It’s like Disneyworld is a person to them and they need to make sure it comes out alive or something.

Reactions: 21
I honestly don't have a problem with Vloggers/YouTubers making content around what happens at WDW during a hurricane and how day to day operations are handled. It can be an informative video as to what happens, what to expect, etc.

However live streaming with super chats on, all that $$$$ should either go to the Cast Member Pantry, or some disaster relief fund.

Reactions: 27
Checking in from Seminole county - it is still VERY windy but we haven't lost power or internet in our neighborhood, thankfully. Our poor dogs probably suffered the most because they didn't get their normal nighttime walk and had to potty in the pouring rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i saw the disney food blog people are staying in a hotel as well. i was so beyond enraged! these morons are taking all the rooms that could’ve been beneficial towards families who needed to evacuate. that’s one less family who could’ve been provided a safe place. and to stay in a luxury room? come on. i know you have a house in orlando, we weren’t required to evac. my house hasn’t lost power and it’s 735am. it’s genuinely a miracle. expecting to lose it eventually but i’m so glad we have it still. i’m sure people who are staying at disney are blessed to have a safe space and power. so sad to know that people care more about getting clicks than keeping themselves safe and helping others in need, thinking of those who need more first rather than last. shame on them.
They have no shame. Plus they do super chats to pay for the room. Really disgraceful.

Reactions: 14
I honestly don't have a problem with Vloggers/YouTubers making content around what happens at WDW during a hurricane and how day to day operations are handled. It can be an informative video as to what happens, what to expect, etc.

However live streaming with super chats on, all that $$$$ should either go to the Cast Member Pantry, or some disaster relief fund.
I DO have a problem with it. They're monetizing a natural disaster. duck that.

Same with Adam the Woo. Just saw this is his latest clickbait tit title.

STUCK?

No, you asswipe, you CHECKED INTO the hotel. You have a place in Celebration and your parents are in St. Cloud.

He first said he flew home from Utah to check on things, including his parents.

Now he's telling people who are asking about it - that his parents are 40 mins. away and that's why he didn't stay with them, that he had previously made plans to stay with someone else, that he then felt he'd be safer and keep power in a Disney hotel rather than his Celebration "pad."

Bull bleeping tit. Oh, and I see he just deleted my comment calling him out on this. duck HIM. duck ALL THESE VLOGGERS.

People are dying and losing their homes, and he's showing himself leisurely sipping on his hot bleeping caffeinated beverage inside the Contemporary, with not a care in the world. 🖕 🖕 🖕

1664456128421.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Good Morning Tattlers!

First, thank you all so much again for the well wishes. For a bunch of unwell people, y'all are amazing. We're fine. It's still dark but I took a walk around the outside just now and everything seems fine. There was an hour or so last night where the pool cage was bending so much, I thought no way it was making it. It's all good. The shocking thing is--we still have power. We loose power if a mouse farts here in this house. Somehow, it stayed on. So thank you again. I know many were not as lucky as we were.

Back to my witch-self, they deserve to lose power because of Jenn's bullshit "afternoon storm" comment. 100% they'll be in a hotel sometime today crying WE are pregnant and it's just sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!! It might not be concierge, but no way the can survive.

As far as emergency supplies, in 1998, there was a terrible ice storm where I lived with my now ex-husband. It wasn't expected and it was devastating to the area. We were without power for 21 days. Ever since then, I'm one of those apocalyptic prepared persons.
@xmasbdaygirl Was that the ice storm that hit upstate NY - Alexandria Bay, etc? That was a horrific time!

Reactions: 4
Adam purposely flew back to Orlando from Salt Lake City the day before yesterday and when called out in it, he said he had plans this weekend he didn’t want to miss. 🙄 He also decided to fly first class because according to him, he just wanted the extra room. He travels the country for a “living” and apparently has never heard of business class or premium economy which offers the same extra legroom as first class at a fraction of the cost.
Speaking of ATW, one of the comments on the above mentioned video says he should go check on Tim and Jenn. Love the person who responded’s comment.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.