TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really not surprised they almost missed their flight. How are they ALWAYS late for things.
Jenn: It's not my thing but I know people like to decorate their houses with Disney.
Errmm Aristocats room anyone?
Gin probably couldn't name a character from Aristocats besides Marie. I have an unfortunate gut feeling prop 2 is a girl. Do we think the ultimate Disney fans will do an Aristocats nursery or will it be some beige, influencer wanna be setup?

In other news, I recently started watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and OMG can you tell this is where Gin gets her brillant ideas. Next up she will have a second nanny, chef and house manager. She really thinks she is something special but she is like a Wish version of these people.

View attachment 1577500
“We added prosciutto to the salad”
I'm sure she is googling "alcohol pregnancy" and "weed pregnancy" right now too. Could have SWORN they were high in the latest home vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They said (in regards to the sex of prop#2) that as soon as they know, we’ll know. They’ve known for WEEKS now and still no reveal. The Stans must be losing their ever living minds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They said (in regards to the sex of prop#2) that as soon as they know, we’ll know. They’ve known for WEEKS now and still no reveal. The Stans must be losing their ever living minds 🤣
I hate to admit, I am actually crossing my fingers for a boy, only because it will piss off Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, did I hear them correctly. When they said they knew the sex, I swear Tim says something like, well SOME of us are happy.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate to admit, I am actually crossing my fingers for a boy, only because it will piss off Jenn
PLEASE let it be a boy!!!!!!!
But then again, if it is a boy, that kid is screwed even worse than a girl spawn would be. Because the hungry hungry hippo will resent it to even more for not being a girl.

Me too, but then again if it is a boy I could see them having "another miracle" (just amazing what happens when you stop taking your birth control).

• Haha
I actually think Jenn does have an anxiety disorder. It’s just not the one she claims. She’s not anxious about crowds or loud noises or lights or whatever. That’s all total bullshit.

Before Buddy, Tim did a lot of solo parks videos. Especially when she was pregnant. But after Buddy was born, all of a sudden she was in all of the parks videos. It was odd. Usually a new mom would take some time to stay home. Tim only started going back to the parks alone when they hired Lyn.

I would say Jenn is full-blown agoraphobic at this point. Panic disorder very likely. She can’t be alone with Buddy. Tim is her crutch. And when Tim can’t be there, Lyn is the crutch. It doesn’t seem like she has a disorder because she travels so much, but it’s always with Tim or the nanny.

Very sad and irresponsible that they are bringing a second child into this.
Isn't agoraphobia a fear of leaving the house and being in crowded places? I don't think she has that. She does have a huge case of codependency, however.

Reactions: 19
I actually think Jenn does have an anxiety disorder. It’s just not the one she claims. She’s not anxious about crowds or loud noises or lights or whatever. That’s all total bullshit.

Before Buddy, Tim did a lot of solo parks videos. Especially when she was pregnant. But after Buddy was born, all of a sudden she was in all of the parks videos. It was odd. Usually a new mom would take some time to stay home. Tim only started going back to the parks alone when they hired Lyn.

I would say Jenn is full-blown agoraphobic at this point. Panic disorder very likely. She can’t be alone with Buddy. Tim is her crutch. And when Tim can’t be there, Lyn is the crutch. It doesn’t seem like she has a disorder because she travels so much, but it’s always with Tim or the nanny.

Very sad and irresponsible that they are bringing a second child into this.
Right, I have anxiety and she has no idea, it is truly insulting to those of us who suffer!

My mom took me to Madame Tussauds in NYC for my 24th birthday, they had a haunted exhibit for the movie "House of Wax." My mom and I went in and I ended up in a full blown panic attack on the floor. My mom had to drag me out, I was hyperventilating, crying, shaking, ended up vomiting and it took me almost an hour to calm down. I am 39 now and have never, never, never been to another haunted exhibit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
PLEASE let it be a boy!!!!!!!
But then again, if it is a boy, that kid is screwed even worse than a girl spawn would be. Because the hungry hungry hippo will resent it to even more for not being a girl.
Lets face it, the kid is screwed no matter what because it's theirs.

Reactions: 24
Isn't agoraphobia a fear of leaving the house and being in crowded places? I don't think she has that. She does have a huge case of codependency, however.
It looks like panic disorder with agoraphobia to me. She could still be considered agoraphobic if she can’t leave the house and go places on her own. But she also can’t seem to be alone with Buddy at home for any period of time (panic)

Right, I have anxiety and she has no idea, it is truly insulting to those of us who suffer!

My mom took me to Madame Tussauds in NYC for my 24th birthday, they had a haunted exhibit for the movie "House of Wax." My mom and I went in and I ended up in a full blown panic attack on the floor. My mom had to drag me out, I was hyperventilating, crying, shaking, ended up vomiting and it took me almost an hour to calm down. I am 39 now and have never, never, never been to another haunted exhibit.
It really is insulting. I remember that Target video where she said the lights were making her panic and I’m like no. You would be crying right now. And her Universal video about quiet places to go.

Reactions: 14
She could still be considered agoraphobic if she can’t leave the house and go places on her own.

It really is insulting. I remember that Target video where she said the lights were making her panic and I’m like no. You would be crying right now. And her Universal video about quiet places to go.
They seem to have no problem with target these days... So odd that she's cured!! Meanwhile they attend HHN in claustrophobic houses, crazy lighting and jump scares. Her anxiety diagnosis is as official as the one she gave herself for infertility.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I guess the birth announcement video will be the gender revel. If a girl. her name will be Lean.
Hope someone steals it and superimposes other heads on and reposts as their own work.

Exactly! I have a horrid fear of flying, since I was a child. I silently weep to myself during take off and I push on my imaginary brake, like I’m driving, as if it’ll help stop the plane when landing. Not gonna lie drinking helps, but I learned how to cope and handle it first.
I also didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 20, and I refused to drive on a highway for 5 years after that. Now I’ve driven across the US twice with my husband and moved from the US to Canada with just me & my toddler son in the car (my husband was in his own car alone).

Ginn has no anxiety, none. She’s scared someone, whom she’s pissed off in the past, will approach her and tell her to her face that she’s a terrible person and she won’t be able to block them. That’s why she won’t go anywhere without Dim, as if beta Dim could protect her.
She has no issues driving a golf cart with her 1 year old son strapped in with ratchet straps, going on a cruise, flying across the world, but can’t track her own menstrual cycle.
Or leaving her child with a stranger in a van! Omg I would never have done that full stop, but she wasn't even concerned!! Not one little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having a rough day at work so writing way too much here for a distraction - disclaimer - I don’t think taking others’ footage was ethical in this case and only makes the trackers look pathetic.

I hate to keep re-hashing the fair use thing, but I’ve been involved in and followed a lot of reaction and compilation channel drama. Certain communities have tried striking channels for basically using entire videos with some commentary or small edits thrown in and YouTube usually doesn’t feel the need to act unless it is a direct re-upload without any transformative editing. In fact, there have been repercussions for those reporting those reaction and compilation channels because it counted as a false flagging.

There have also been issues where the review process is contradictory in what is or isn’t approved. Tons of creators are speaking out against the inconsistent handling of support issues. It’s a gray area and YouTube tends to be very hands off unless advertisers, actual legal teams, or big time content creators bringing in $ complain.

The only argument I could see is the whole Universal filming permissions thing, but even then you have ‘news’ channels who often grab exclusive videos to showcase while they chat. I don’t think anything would happen even if these other channels reported the Trackers, and they may be afraid of submitting a “false flag” too if YouTube review sides with the Trackers.

Edit: there are nuances between YouTube copyright strikes vs. claims, and general flagging/reporting processes, but that’s entirely too boring to get into lol

Last edited:
Would this bleeping asshole make up his mind about masking? They wore masks on the tram, but not on the plane, except when Dim's letting his kid play on the nasty bleeping floor of the plane maskless while he's temporarily masked (oh wait, I guess they sanitize the tit out of the floors magically between flights when you're in first class). They probably didn't even sanitize their hands after all of them fondling the outside of the plane (their motto should be: "if you don't touch it, it doesn't exist!").

View attachment 1576179 View attachment 1576180
View attachment 1576182

Then Ginn's masked inside the hotel but the kid isn't (and she's more busy looking at whatever pictures Stanny Lean took on her phone than being in the moment with her kid).
View attachment 1576209

Then they had dinner indoors (otherwise they would have complained about eating pizza and fried food outdoors during the hottest week of the year).

They seriously need to stop pretending they still give a tit and drop the facade - this half-assed approach of masking randomly is basically as effective as not masking at all - which means they can put J¢ into actual daycare with other kids and stop using covid as an excuse. If Dim doesn't care about the GKTW kids, surely he also need not pretend to care about J¢ being exposed either.
Still catching up but had to comment on this screenshot. I don’t think I’ve ever seen J look at Jenn like this. That is genuine love and happiness looking at Lean. And trust. How sad to feel that with someone paid to be with you and not the person that is your mother.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21

I hate that happened to you, and hope you're doing much, much better. Pray you never have another one!

My full blown first one happened driving to Memphis and my poor husband pulled off the road- I, like you, was in "one"- we found the closest place could help me, and the pharmacist was absolutely wonderful.. I was drenched with sweat from head to toe too and after they got me calmed down, I was scarily good to go. Come Monday morning I had a Doctor's appointment- wha- lah that was a good thing for myself.
It's so important to be diagnosed & treated... Jenn has self diagnosed herself or he googled it and what to do. Nope, doesn't help or solved anything.. kinda sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously starting to believe she's actually an au pair or however you say it because that is the only way they would get away with having her do lots of hours for pittance

Reactions: 11
I guess that means they'll have to cancel their Tokyo trip.
People are getting this information wrong a lot.

Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea aren't banning vlogging, they are banning obnoxious vlogging.

I.E people shouting and doing play by play while on rides, things along those lines.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.