TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that as well 😬
If he said that, WOW. Just WOW.

What a fucked up thing to say.

You want a HEALTHY CHILD. PERIOD. No matter the sex.

(especially considering they apparently forgot they were previously infertile :rolleyes: )

Reactions: 25
Also, did I hear them correctly. When they said they knew the sex, I swear Tim says something like, well SOME of us are happy.
So what is everyone’s interpretation of this?
BOY or GIRL?

I am thinking he is referencing himself.
He knows by now that Jackson won’t be his “rolly coaster” buddy. Tim pretty much guaranteed that by forcing, yes forcing, as it was not J$‘s choice, him on these rides.
Now this will be Tim’s second chance.

Exactly!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Having a rough day at work so writing way too much here for a distraction - disclaimer - I don’t think taking others’ footage was ethical in this case and only makes the trackers look pathetic.

I hate to keep re-hashing the fair use thing, but I’ve been involved in and followed a lot of reaction and compilation channel drama. Certain communities have tried striking channels for basically using entire videos with some commentary or small edits thrown in and YouTube usually doesn’t feel the need to act unless it is a direct re-upload without any transformative editing. In fact, there have been repercussions for those reporting those reaction and compilation channels because it counted as a false flagging.

There have also been issues where the review process is contradictory in what is or isn’t approved. Tons of creators are speaking out against the inconsistent handling of support issues. It’s a gray area and YouTube tends to be very hands off unless advertisers, actual legal teams, or big time content creators bringing in $ complain.

The only argument I could see is the whole Universal filming permissions thing, but even then you have ‘news’ channels who often grab exclusive videos to showcase while they chat. I don’t think anything would happen even if these other channels reported the Trackers, and they may be afraid of submitting a “false flag” too if YouTube review sides with the Trackers.

Edit: there are nuances between YouTube copyright strikes vs. claims, and general flagging/reporting processes, but that’s entirely too boring to get into lol

Anyone I've seen from any kind of channel talk about this, it seems YouTube just kind of wings it on how things are applied. Most folks won't have the time or resources to just keep following up so they'll drop it. And that's what YouTube is basically banking on.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
BOY or GIRL?

He knows by now that Jackson won’t be his “rolly coaster” buddy. Tim pretty much guaranteed that by forcing, yes forcing, as it was not J$‘s choice, him on these rides.

Exactly!
I think it’s a girl and he’s referencing Jackson. Buddy probably wants a brother so he would be upset with a girl. Perhaps? Also it is so disgusting to sit on the airplane floor! It’s like sitting under the table at a restaurant! People drop food and drinks and put their feet on the floors and they are NOT cleaned well at all. Gross! Never mind the injuries he could face being thrown about the cabin if they hit turbulence. They are dumb fucks.

If he said that, WOW. Just WOW.

What a fucked up thing to say.

(especially considering they apparently forgot they were previously infertile :rolleyes: )
Can you imagine said child seeing this when he’s older? Thinking their parents weren’t happy/ didn’t want them because of their sex

• Sad
Reactions: 17
BOY or GIRL?

Exactly!
a child, whether boy or girl, is a blessing. these 2 asshats suck as parents and they continue to suck. how can you say something like that. and if you do 'think' that then why include it in the vlog? jenbo you suck as a parent, as an editor and most importantly as a human being.

Reactions: 12
Isn't agoraphobia a fear of leaving the house and being in crowded places? I don't think she has that. She does have a huge case of codependency, however.
Agoraphobia is a fear of leaving a "safe place" which for many is the house, but in some cases it can be your car as well

I went through that for 2 years an literally couldn't go further than my own garden without becoming a absolute mess so she definitely does not have agoraphobia, even having family try to walk me down the street didn't work, it doesn't matter if someone is there or not you CANNOT leave your safe place without becoming a giant wreak with panic attacks

I do agree she has a problem with codependency however, an I think she's trying to hide that by saying it's anxiety when it's not an also to try an fit in with the stans, she does far too much an most are too quickly decided for her to have actual anxiety, the being late to things as well, someone with true anxiety is always early to things so they don't make it worse by running late an can check out the areas first (I for example will go to new places long before they start so I can see what they are like an where doors are) also going anywhere whither it be the town, holiday, party's etc always have to be done with plenty notice, I wouldn't wake up one morning an decide then to go into a park, things like that need to be decided days or even weeks before so I can prepare myself for it

To me she's using the word anxiety to use it against Dim if he wants to leave her to go do things that she doesn't want to miss out from an also so she isn't left being a parent if stanny nanny isn't there

She has nothing more that FOMO an lazyness an she's using the anxiety excuse to cover that up

Reactions: 13
A link to that article was posted to the tracker’s Reddit, and stans are already flipping out. Oobiedoobie doesn’t see anything wrong with it, and it’s just another case of people finding things to be mad at the poor innocent trackers about 🙄
A348C5BB-476D-4451-915C-F1980192101F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So was George Washington. I guess Tim doesn't know about him either.
Considering that every time Tim goes to the Festival of the Arts and sees the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware he calls it Washington crossing the Potomac, I'd say he knows very little about Washington. It's a running joke at my household.

hi, I'm new *waves*

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A link to that article was posted to the tracker’s Reddit, and stans are already flipping out. Oobiedoobie doesn’t see anything wrong with it, and it’s just another case of people finding things to be mad at the poor innocent trackers about 🙄
View attachment 1578227
LMFAO at the original post saying "Can't believe someone would accuse them of stuff like this".... these stans have no bleeping idea who their Slacker mommy and daddy really are! All they know them as is the 'ding dang' family with the little blonde boy. It takes one google search to find out just how crappy your overlords really are you crazies

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1578227

Yes I posted it nonchalantly because I wanted to see them freak out. Which is why I didn't say anything that would get me banned but tried act like "wow guys I can't believe it jolly vee"

LMFAO at the original post saying "Can't believe someone would accuse them of stuff like this".... these stans have no bleeping idea who their Slacker mommy and daddy really are! All they know them as is the 'ding dang' family with the little blonde boy. It takes one google search to find out just how crappy your overlords really are you crazies
Nah I posted like that to avoid getting it deleted immediately because I wanted to see their reactions

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes I posted it nonchalantly because I wanted to see them freak out. Which is why I didn't say anything that would get me banned but tried act like "wow guys I can't believe it jolly vee"

Nah I posted like that to avoid getting it deleted immediately because I wanted to see their reactions
Welcome! The sad thing is, that is EXACTLY the kind of post to expect from their stan community. Welcome to the Unwell 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.